Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun (59937 Views)

Lagos To Buy Surveillance Aircraft To Fight Militants / We Will Fight Militants Spiritually If They Do Not Stop The Madness–cleric Fumes / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Ritchiee: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:
Also, President of the OPC group, Dare Adesope who confirmed that the members of the group stormed the community explained why they did to Punch. He said, “On July 19, we issued a 14-day ultimatum to the militants to end their activities in the South-West and we said if they didn’t leave, we will challenge them and defend our people. That ultimatum elapsed yesterday (Monday).

After the military has finished the hard work the yoruba OPC as usual have come out from under their bed bug infested beds where they have been hiding showing us their rusty hollow shests. grin. grin

Yorubas always hiding behind others to fight. That is how they hid behind the north to fight Biafrans in 1967.

Where were they all along? They were issuing ultimatum from ten million miles away. Lolzzzzz.

The militants had been operating since and they were nowhere to be found. They abandoned the communities and fled for saftely only to come out shouting after the military has done the job.

This is the typical behaviour of vultures, always waiting for others to do the hard work then come out to pick the carcass. cheesy cheesy

OPC have no shame at all aswear. cheesy
@
Yorubas always hiding behind others to fight. That is how they hid behind the north to fight Biafrans in 1967.

lol...is it because just over 200 Yoruba soldiers defeated several battalions of cowardly biafrans at Ore that you dey shout like this?..lol

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by SuperS1Panther: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
whizpa:
@SuperS1panther

Interesting..
And you sef dey use your keypad dey take dem on?
Bros.. No pun intended.. You seem like you are well read and well taught.. I'm just surprised that you replied That dude. The thing is, we are all guided or even misguided by tribalism.. Cos I'm Yoruba or Igbo, it's natural as a Nigerian for me to support my own regardless of how insanely stupid they err.. Simply put. We are all bias.
I know I'm not making any sense but with all you've said, we need people like you to tell other people to shun tribalism, not fuel it.

And I have a question for you? If the fight comes.. Shey you go GBA front..? Na joke I dey o..

OK oooo
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
OPC and Ijaw militants are all criminals cool cool

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by betterABIAstate: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
No wonder Nnamdi KANU called the country a zoo, people turning to lion and snake anyhow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by SuperS1Panther: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ritchiee:
@

lol...is it because just over 200 Yoruba soldiers defeated several battalions of cowardly biafrans at Ore that you dey shout like this?..lol

Point of correction.

Just 137 soldiers defeated a whole brigade of Biafraudsters at Ore.

6 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ritchiee:
@

Ore was a fraud perpetuated by Banjo the Yoruba man who never wanted Biafran soldiers to enter Lagos.

He surrendered several kilometers of captured land without a fight and continued to withdraw without reason.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by specco(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
These chest beating COWARDS! They waited until the airforce dislodged the militants before they crawled out from their hiding places with this gra gra. Lol

8 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
striker9:
Lol I don't need prove ,just like I don't need one to know how pained you are and believe me,I feel your pain.An average Yoruba man don't have time for unnecessary hatred because we have many aims to accomplish and if by passing aggression on every thread will ease your pain,then its welcome development Lol at least Seun go make money and also your anger won't consume you faster hehehe Abeg no quote me again I wan chill small

Ok oo, make I waka pass since you don't want me to quote you again. cheesy
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
What is it with these drums of war everywhere?

#peaceAmbassador
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
specco:
These chest beating COWARDS! They waited until the airforce dislodged the militants before they crawled out from their hiding places with this gra gra. Lol

Now they want to change into lions & snakes. cheesy cheesy

Why not vultures. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by babydioku(f): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ndi ofe mmanu and foolery are like yam and palm oil.

5 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by christinie(f): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
I can only laugh.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by IceDude(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
Snake in the creek shadow grin

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by emmydollars4life(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
madenigga:
LoL... see mumu chest beaters, let the military step aside nd let the opc alone face d militants, what they wud do to Opc even till there 10th generation they wud still be in shock grin
Hahaha you are very funny, I want to use them for my newly constructed Zoo imagine free snake and lion and this guy man from west

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by mofayodeyahoo: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ibo (big fool) & ND(de local boys) Goodluck confirm he knew nothing about nigeria until he joined vp race..) will remain foolish till generation to come, Yoruba millitary officers lead FG against biafran, obasanjo, Akinriade... They were suprise dat OPC can dare ijaw boys. I den born una well...OPC kno say una carry weapons
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
oyinkinola:
...i see many militants supporters post jagon here, they were too small to know the reality of life, let me enlight you more, here is yoruba land any external aggressors can not show power here, we are at our home , if you bring juju cross to here it will turn useless, then there were many power in this land that we mustn't afraid of enemy, people can tranformed to anything, people can disapeared, people can beat cheast and take out machine gun, there is death stroke, that when pointed to any living thing he is dead,there is spirits word that when you recite it to tree it will die instantly talkless of human being etc etc
i see one who was attacked by gang of arm robbers well arms with ak47s he disarm them!
...our fore-father knows life is war and they prepared for it in advance....these power were shown during the festival of masqurade and when an elderly hunter die:
let me recite some of the warning song recite during such ceremony:
(ewi falejo ko lo afi gbogbo ara bagbo, bagbo gbogbo ara la fi bagbo)(koriko dide o eruwa dideee)
avenger back down!

Paddy leave story for chidren @bed time.. U feel no öne can bring charms to ur land that will work n yet u want to take urs to d creeks? Hahaha safe journey sha...ur ppl to sabi run mouth abeg na so one yoruba boy come benin dey tear mouth anyhw because of charm dey threathen my uncle unfortunately for him i just stoppd to witness ds particular scene. I fr no touch d fool bt what got me angry was when he begin bust coke bottles on his head n making mouth like say na today i swear d guy no fit gv me one punch i just dey am wella like i dey beat handicap..i later learnt he was an Aye cos he cntrl squad fr me only fr dem to be my area ppl... So baba dnt go to d creeks with ur wtv charm cos ur ppl will defntly be in 4 lots of surprises n i dnt support militants cos u no go shit for dsame road u dey take go house...dueces!

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
omenka/Progressive01, come and see your gods want to change to animals to fight militants ooo grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Kirigidi(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
madenigga:
LoL... see mumu chest beaters, let the military step aside nd let the opc alone face d militants, what they wud do to Opc even till there 10th generation they wud still be in shock grin
Don't mind those cowards! How do u confront militants armed wit AK47s, RPGs nd GPMGs wit mere charms in dis 21st century nd expect to b victorious? They (OPC) must b joking or living in illusion. Why can't they b brave enorf to challenge d militants face to face physical combat as real men instead of resorthing to charms which can not help them? It is high time dis "asuegbe" pipo (fear fear pipo) woke up to reality dat charms ar useless in modern days warfare/ battle! Well, all we need is peace in our society.

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by OgundeleT(m): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
this OPC just want to die because they want to rebrand their name. face them with gun and not charm

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Jakumo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
In order to actually see the inter-species transformation of juju-fortified warriors from their human form to their snake or lion form, it is essential for the observer to have preemptively consumed a MINIMUM of 3 to 4 fat WARPS of Ekiti Gold marijuana buds, available at all 7-11 stores.

All joking aside, one gets the impression that a few misguided elements among our Western educated brethren are attempting to ridicule the documented phenomena of juju-motive forces being harnessed and applied by African Stealth Technology practitioners, to perform a wide variety of magical feats, ranging from Star Trek-style beaming teleportation, to ballistic projectile immunity incantations, to yes, species transformation.

One need only to watch any current Nigerian made video movie to PERSONALLY WITNESS all the above named paranormal and supernatural methodologies in action. Furthermore, it is common knowledge that the Russian KGB, as well as America's CIA, have assigned teams of agents whose SOLE responsibility is to dutifully watch ALL Nigerian "Nollywood" movies that ever hit the shelves, in order to better prepare their own cutting-edge defenses against African Stealth Technology, which is derived not from white-coated scientists creating computer models in sterile labs, but by villagers harvesting rare animals in the bush, furnishing the spare parts found to be essential ingredients in stinky concoctions used to attain mastery in all realms of human endeavor, effortlessly created without anyone having to even ONCE crack a physics textbook.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by FlordFlorez(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Funny idiots. Jst nekodi.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by omofunaab(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
greatgod2012:
Turn to snakes

Turn to lions

These people are comedians, honestly.

Basketmouth still dey learn where dem dey!

Lol.....

Of all people i expect Igbos to believe it.. .because your grandfather must have told you how major Benjamin adekunle usually turns to scorpion at night to massacre ojukwu army without using a gun. ..no wonder your ancestors shits in their pants on mere mention of black scorpion.. .learn about history.. .voodoo is real

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by ebby9z(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
ckmayoca:
Each of them should turn to drum of rice so there can be food in the land.
grin grin grin That would actually be a great idea
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Ritchiee: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:

Ore was a fraud perpetuated by Banjo the Yoruba man who never wanted Biafran soldiers to enter Lagos.

He surrendered several kilometers of captured land without a fight and continued to withdraw without reason.

Millions of Biafran Cowards being led by a Yoruba Warrior...you see una life...lol

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
babydioku:
Ndi ofe mmanu and foolery are like yam and palm oil.
Lolss.. with fresh pepper n onion

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Ritchiee: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:

Millions of Biafran Cowards being led by a Yoruba Warrior...you see una life...lol

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ritchiee:

Lolzzz.

Ojukwu only put Banjo in front because he thought that would make yorubas understand that they were not the target, that we only wanted to come and liberate Lagos but he betrayed Ojukwu like the typical treacherous Yorubas that Yakassai warned about. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AgentOrange: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
omofunaab:

Of all people i expect Igbos to believe it.. .because your grandfather must have told you how major Benjamin adekunle usually turns to scorpion at night to massacre ojukwu army without using a gun. ..no wonder your ancestors shits in their pants on mere mention of black scorpion.. .learn about history.. .voodoo is real

Oga go and sit down.

Adekunle was busy killing women and children around the outskirts of Biafra. The man that lead the charge under him was major Etuk.

Adekunle lost almost all his 3rd marine commando before he could even commence operation OAU.

At some point, he had to radio lagos calling for help and back up.

It was adekunle that was shiiting on himself before he died... cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by kingawo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
nt OPC members
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by chimauga(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
See cowards from South w.a.s.t.e

4 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by DabuIIIT: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
All round sophisticated brown moROOFu afonja hungry warriors....hausa/fulani dey everywhere for apapa/tin can Npa ports and customs,dem dey hia dey look for chopmoney,dey find ijaw,with their equally mouthfoaming highly sophisticated idle,jobless afonja e-warriors on here masturbating day and night over the ever blessed igbos.
They will never join other progressives to fight for their basic and foundamental rights as they are ok with the crumbs that drops from the huge chunks of what actually and naturally belong to them. Thats what taboo is all about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo / Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.