Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun (59938 Views)

Lagos To Buy Surveillance Aircraft To Fight Militants / We Will Fight Militants Spiritually If They Do Not Stop The Madness–cleric Fumes / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by ckmayoca: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
suteco16:

And you will eat the rice?

I no dey chop ifa food nor politician rice.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Jazzlite: 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
shala01:

Juju and jazz dey UI
Am just laffing
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jazzlite:
Am just laffing
I asked because I just forgot to how to laugh to this kind of news
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Jazzlite: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
shala01:

I asked because I just forgot to how to laugh to this kind of news
Buy masters of arts form and PM me
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jazzlite:

Buy masters of arts form and PM me
I did masters in Engineering there. And my secondary school days were spent in UI. I hope u are referring to those mythology taught to Yoruba students??
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by KingsleyCEO: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bamidelee o. Hope you see your people? see how they are making you proud? The should not only turn to snake and lion they should also turn to helicopter and double barrel.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Fawklicant: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thewrath:

Just negodu!!!
This is thesame OPC those cavemen from SW use to Chest beat online
Militants are killing and raping your women And all you do is turn into snakes and lions? Really!!
Do these people know the constitution does not recognize charms/juju?

#snakesandlionsturningpeope cheesy

It is actually a good development. If they turn to snakes and lion(bushmeat), they'll end up on Nairaland frontpage. Who knows? Maybe all those snakes and bushmeat making frontpage from people's pots were once OPC members.

6 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AmuDimpka: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
These guy are funny

They should try transformation to monkey

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by AmuDimpka: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
KingsleyCEO:
Bamidelee o. Hope you see your people? see how they are making you proud? The should not only turn to snake and lion they should also turn to helicopter and double barrel.

Yorubas are funny people

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fear fear people.... AFONJAS... THIS Shouldn't make FP next time pls... Just a distraction to correct info....

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by emitheo(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
oyinkinola:
...i see many militants supporters post jagon here, they were too small to know the reality of life, let me enlight you more, here is yoruba land any external aggressors can not show power here, we are at our home , if you bring juju cross to here it will turn useless, then there were many power in this land that we mustn't afraid of enemy, people can tranformed to anything, people can disapeared, people can beat cheast and take out machine gun, there is death stroke, that when pointed to any living thing he is dead,there is spirits word that when you recite it to tree it will die instantly talkless of human being etc etc
i see one who was attacked by gang of arm robbers well arms with ak47s he disarm them!
...our fore-father knows life is war and they prepared for it in advance....these power were shown during the festival of masqurade and when an elderly hunter die:
let me recite some of the warning song recite during such ceremony:
(ewi falejo ko lo afi gbogbo ara bagbo, bagbo gbogbo ara la fi bagbo)(koriko dide o eruwa dideee)
avenger back down!
wetin this Porcupine dey talk

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by emitheo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Yoruba people & their lousy behaviours....bloody bragging sons of bitches...make d OPC come our creek. & then we'll see if they won't b DOOMED!

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by yungkelz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bro, u need pills grin
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Jazzlite: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
ikan taba fi pamo lon niyi..... go and ask again......

shala01:

I did masters in Engineering there. And my secondary school days were spent in UI. I hope u are referring to those mythology taught to Yoruba students??
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by yungkelz(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
oyinkinola:

..you are too young to know anything or you are been brain washed by imported religion go back home to your elderly they will tell you that there are unlimited black power. I may tell you some fact about you that you can't deny....go home, ask your mother on how difficult is your birth?
abeg, tell me tins I don't knw about me.den I will believe black magic do exist. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by doskie(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
mrvitalis:
Yorubas and there foolish believe in charms
It didn't save u from fulani invasion
It didn't save u from brithish invasion

Bro there is nothing like charms if there were am sure USA would have a research center for it in Nigeria
don't be too sure bro. There is more to life than meet the eyes. Science cannot account for everything that takes place in this world
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by okezed: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
I give the oba kudos for not allowing them to go and perish in the creek. illiterate is a decease

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by nonhuman(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
AgentOrange:
Also, President of the OPC group, Dare Adesope who confirmed that the members of the group stormed the community explained why they did to Punch. He said, “On July 19, we issued a 14-day ultimatum to the militants to end their activities in the South-West and we said if they didn’t leave, we will challenge them and defend our people. That ultimatum elapsed yesterday (Monday).

After the military has finished the hard work the yoruba OPC as usual have come out from under their bed bug infested beds where they have been hiding showing us their rusty hollow shests. grin. grin

Yorubas always hiding behind others to fight. That is how they hid behind the north to fight Biafrans in 1967.

Where were they all along? They were issuing ultimatum from ten million miles away. Lolzzzzz.

The militants had been operating since and they were nowhere to be found. They abandoned the communities and fled for saftely only to come out shouting after the military has done the job.

This is the typical behaviour of vultures, always waiting for others to do the hard work then come out to pick the carcass. cheesy cheesy

The cowards now want to turn themselves into lions & snakes just to fight ijaw militants. grin grin

OPC have no shame at all aswear. cheesy
don't mind them snake and rat transforners

3 Likes

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by T8ksy(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
okezed:
I give the oba kudos for not allowing them to go and perish in the creek. illiterate is a decease

grin grin angry
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Deadright2(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thewrath:

Just negodu!!!
This is thesame OPC those cavemen from SW use to Chest beat online
Militants are killing and raping your women And all you do is turn into snakes and lions? Really!!
Do these people know the constitution does not recognize charms/juju?

#snakesandlionsturningpeope cheesy
my brother I tire o cowardice no good.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Decryptor(m): 1:03am On Aug 04, 2016
Jazzlite:

Go to UI.

You mean that primary school in ibadan? undecided
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by keynesstreet2: 6:32am On Aug 04, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
OPC and Ijaw militants are all criminals cool cool
Even ipob too...............

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by keynesstreet2: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=keynesstreet2 post=48169008][/quote] Even IPOB too............
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by mightyhaze: 7:01am On Aug 04, 2016
Lol!

Dese clowns shd just turn 2 oil and pipelines and make buhari a happy man

1 Like

Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Zeus777: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2016
MorningLight:
in this 21st century, some idiots still believe in charms...
in this 21st century dont some of u idiots still believe in the borrowed abrahamic gods?
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2016
oyinkinola:

..you are too young to know anything or you are been brain washed by imported religion go back home to your elderly they will tell you that there are unlimited black power. I may tell you some fact about you that you can't deny....go home, ask your mother on how difficult is your birth?
Brother, these people don't know anything. My Dad's uncle though he is late now was a hunter. The man has juju that he became friends with jinns.
Awon omo Igbo won mo aye
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2016
bakynes:
When i said OPC will use voodo and charms against ND Militants some 2 weeks back one stupid Moderator banned me for two weeks some folks were calling me babalawo now the report is out. The truth is that no other tribe in Nigeria can match Yorubas in voodo.
I said the same thing last week. Yorubas do have voodoo no doubt
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2016
yungkelz:
abeg, tell me tins I don't knw about me.den I will believe black magic do exist. Thanks
Haha.. Only a dead person would say that black magic doesn't exist.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by yungkelz(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=Gaddafithe2nd post=48171769]
Haha.. Only a dead person would say that black magic doesn't exist. I don't beleve in such trash.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=yungkelz post=48175199][/quote]
Really! If you can bet with your life savings, I will call my friend of mine back then in University to test it on you. I swear you will never utter such statement again till you will leave the surface of this earth.
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by yungkelz(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Really! If you can bet with your life savings, I will call my friend of mine back then in University to test it on you. I swear you will never utter such statement again till you will leave the surface of this earth.
will he tell me tins I don't know about myself? If no, I don't blv black magic exist
Re: OPC Members To Transform To Snakes And Lions To Fight Militants In Ogun by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2016
yungkelz:
will he tell me tins I don't know about myself? If no, I don't blv black magic exist
You dey fear. See this guy, I just pity you don't dear things you know nothing about. If they hit you with voodoo once you won't be saying trash. Otondo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo / Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.