Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Is It Wise To Take Her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Take Her Back? (714 Views)

Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Take Her Back? by skimmyboss: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2009
Hey guyz,
Ive been dating this girl for 4months now and it has been terrible to put it nicely. Before me, she was in a r/ship with X for bout 3 years, X was messing up,cheating on her and abusing her and then she found comfort with Y and started sleeping with Y for bout 4-5months without breaking it off with X. Then I met her and carried my big head into the r/ship believing that there was potential in it and after she promised to cut all ties with both X and Y.A month into the r/ship I found out she was still contacting both X and Y(sending and recieving "i luv you" text messages from both of them) + whenever either X or Y called her when she was with me, she would always lie to them and tell them she was (with her mom, in the market and all sorts of excuses). She was always very protective of her fone and it was WAR whenever i took her fone. Two and a half months in, the same thing, she was still sending them messages and recieving messages from them.Anytime i confronted her about it, she would start yelling and then she'd cry seriously and tell me that i was selfish and that she was gonna break up with both X and Y when the time was right. Imagine? I told her several times to break up with them over the fone but she would argue with me that she would wait until she saw them to do it and that i didnt respect her feelings. It got soo bad that one day when she wasnt lookin, i went thru her messages and I saw that a message she had sent to me the previous night, she had sent it to both X and Y the same nite. Our names we serially arranged in her Sent Items folder.I got tired of the hide/seek and broke up with her, ever since she has been crying water and blood and calling all my friends/cousins that she knows,begging me to take her back. She claims she has broken up with both X and Y(i wonder wat changed her mind and made her break up with them over the phone).the begging sef is getting frustrating. One thing I hav to say in her defence tho is that, X is in Imo state and Y is in Jigawa, they are both doing their NYSC while me and the girl hav been in lagos since, so i must say that I honestly dont think she ever cheated on me(even tho i dont know if that would hav been the case if we were all in Lagos). To be honest, I dont want the r/ship again because how do u trust sumone like that? What do you guyz think?

(1) (Reply)

These Jack And Jil Self! / A Handsome 'kolomental' Man / Ugly Girls Wants Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.