Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

A Moment Of Truth! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Moment Of Truth! (12037 Views)

Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality / What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / Moment Of Madness As Drunk Couple Have Sex By Roadside Infront Of Crowd (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Would you even admit it if I get your identity right undecided
Are you maxi116
Talk true abeg
StunchLord:

Lol. Then what are you wait for? Spill it, and I promise to do your every bidding on NL for 2 weeks if you get the correct answer. Your time starts now. :-P
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
Would you even admit it if I get your identity right undecided
Are you m.axi116
Talk true abeg
Urh? Of everybody in the whole universe, you pick that GCFR of League of deluded Place Guards as me? Tf, I feel insulted already.

Nice try though, but you didn't put in enough effort, and if you're gonna keep guessing at this pace which is equivalent to waiting for a weary old man to cycle the world round with a bike that is begging for euthanasia, then am just gonna lie on the bench over there and wait till year 3000... Maybe by then you will solve the puzzle.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
I'll get you later
StunchLord:

Urh? Of everybody in the whole universe, you pick that GCFR of League of deluded Place Guards as me? Tf, I feel insulted already.

Nice try though, but you didn't put in enough effort, and if you're gonna keep guessing at this pace which is equivalent to waiting for a weary old man to cycle the world round with a bike that is begging for euthanasia, then am just gonna lie on the bench over there and wait till year 3000... Maybe by then you will solve the puzzle.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'll get you later
Whenever you're ready, lass.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Muv lipsrsealed
StunchLord:

Whenever you're ready, lass.

1 Like

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
Muv lipsrsealed
Wrong. :-D
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Who are you undecided
StunchLord:

Wrong. :-D
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
Who are you undecided
Tired already?
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Yes
StunchLord:

Tired already?
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by EmperorLee(m): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
StunchLord:

If you want to insult us, please do it correctly cheesy
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fabulocity:
Yes
Please don't do this to me. I wanna enjoy being anonymous for some time. It's fun really.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
EmperorLee:

If you want to insult us, please do it correctly cheesy
Insult you? That will be demeaning to my person. You guys are too insignificant to matter in the grand scheme of things. Having my hot, charity fart on your hideous faces will be a once in a lifetime privilege.

1 Like

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by EmperorLee(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
StunchLord:

Insult you? That's demeaning to my person. Having my hot fart on your hideous face will be a once in a lifetime privilege.

Dude goodnight grin.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by rosalieene(f): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Laughing at your silly comments, i have already piqued you.

How many abortions has your gf's done for you?, is that a way of getting at me.

Like i said earlier, i'm used to your insults, you feel you're the only invisible being here, who has many monikers.

Was expecting to see a better human being wen i checked this your account, don't you have a home?, stealing pics at super stores. cheesy see him ugly looks.

#Jobless maga
dear just ignore him.
Its said that silence is the best answer for a fool especially attention seeking trolls.

1 Like

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by rosalieene(f): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Laughing at your silly comments, i have already piqued you.

How many abortions has your gf's done for you?, is that a way of getting at me.

Like i said earlier, i'm used to your insults, you feel you're the only invisible being here, who has many monikers.

Was expecting to see a better human being wen i checked this your account, don't you have a home?, stealing pics at super stores. cheesy see him ugly looks.

#Jobless maga
dear just ignore him.
Its said that silence is the best answer for a fool especially attention seeking trolls..

1 Like

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 06, 2016
@aloobright17 continue receiving your humiliation from here, or create a thread for yourself instead of trying to derail some1's thread.

Wounded lion.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by aloobright17: 6:37am On Aug 06, 2016
herbie27:
@aloobright17 continue receiving your humiliation from here, or create a thread for yourself instead of trying to derail some1's thread.

Wounded lion.
Humiliation of what kind? of running to the mods for help?Today is Saturday oya go free shopping because you've humiliated someone on NL.I will keep warning you off ur act of killing innocent babies through abortion, stop it is ungodly.report me to the mods all you can,it will never stop me.

Jesus Christ where humiliated for doing the right things , even the past and present rulers are subject of humiliation and massive abuses from all angles,even from sexx objects like u.I can imagine ur head swelling upandan thinking you've done a new thing.

I'll keep preaching against abortion and keep your crew busy of reporting my moniker to the mods,which shows that I'm hitting the nail at the right spot.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2016
aloobright17:
Humiliation of what kind? of running to the mods for help?Today is Saturday oya go free shopping because you've humiliated someone on NL.I will keep warning you off ur act of killing innocent babies through abortion, stop it is ungodly.report me to the mods all you can,it will never stop me.

Jesus Christ where humiliated for doing the right things , even the past and present rulers are subject of humiliation and massive abuses from all angles,even from sexx objects like u.I can imagine ur head swelling upandan thinking you've done a new thing.

I'll keep preaching against abortion and keep your crew busy of reporting my moniker to the mods,which shows that I'm hitting the nail at the right spot.
I never reported you to the mods, had no reason to.

Now, get lost!.

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by blackdeek52: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2016
herbie27:
Really!, shocked will decide that on Saturday then. grin
Babe voting has commenced oo. Waiting for your vote for _IAMKINGZLEE embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by ipledge10(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I dey, just viewing comments
please come oo
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
herbie27:
You're trying so hard to be relevant.

You suck man!, and the most ugly dude have seen on this forum.

In case you've not heard, whenever a man tries so hard to prove to people that he's something, it only mean one thing.

He's nothing. cheesy

You're pathetic, stop making a fool of yourself old man!. cheesy

Jesus Hrebie yu have killed we men.i'm in tears my shirt is stained with tears.chai.........chai wetin we men do u nau
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
supersystems:

Jesus Hrebie yu have killed we men.i'm in tears my shirt is stained with tears.chai.........chai wetin we men do u nau
grin Good afternoon!,

alobright is a trouble maker, he has been giving me headache on this forum, i personally don't like bashing people, he just needed it n that's all.

I'm over it though, and hold nothing against him.

How are you swt?.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
herbie27:
grin Good afternoon!,

alobright is a trouble maker, he has been giving me headache on this forum, i personally don't like bashing people, he just needed it n that's all.

I'm over it though, and hold nothing against him.

How are you swt?.

I'm very good jare..Been wondering where you've been since i didnt see your comment on some very annoying news i read over the past few days
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by AngelAhnie(f): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
ipledge10:
please come oo
I'm here teacher
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
supersystems:

I'm very good jare..Been wondering where you've been since i didnt see your comment on some very annoying news i read over the past few days
I saw your shares on my other account, don't want to develop the urge to always comment on every annoying thread, to avoid cyber wars. grin
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by ipledge10(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm here teacher
I'm so happy to see you student. You gave me your word
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
blackdeek52:

Babe voting has commenced oo. Waiting for your vote for _IAMKINGZLEE embarassed embarassed embarassed
I have done that hours ago.

1 Like

Re: A Moment Of Truth! by AngelAhnie(f): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
ipledge10:
I'm so happy to see you student. You gave me your word
I ve done that yesterday.
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by blackdeek52: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
herbie27:
I have done that hours ago.
Seen it. Thanks a lot grin
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by ipledge10(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I ve done that yesterday.
thanks Angel...I hope they are responding
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
herbie27:
I saw your shares on my other account, don't want to develop the urge to always comment on every annoying thread, to avoid cyber wars. grin

Oh i see,we're already in a cyber wr since the day mumudu buhari came to power.since this power hunry cmore-than-clueless divisie racial nepostistical administration came to power we all entered into the cyber war and neutrality is not an option .

Did you read Femi Fani Kayode's piece when he asked what did Christians do to Buhari ? and the parotchial apppointments of this administration...in fact i dey boil make i no talk
Re: A Moment Of Truth! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
supersystems:

Oh i see,we're already in a cyber wr since the day mumudu buhari came to power.since this power hunry cmore-than-clueless divisie racial nepostistical administration came to power we all entered into the cyber war and neutrality is not an option .

Did you read Femi Fani Kayode's piece when he asked what did Christians do to Buhari ? and the parotchial apppointments of this administration...in fact i dey boil make i no talk
cheesy abeg!, no boil o.

Let's just hope he wakes from his slumber. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

But Why Are Nigerian Girls Daft Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / The World Largest Erect Pen*is Size, Nigeria Is On The Top List / Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.