Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

**** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** (3896 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by Tori46(f): 7:57am On Aug 04, 2016
Lol.. I've seen a movie like that
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by Fidelismaria: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2016
I suppose dis is a joke
So mods move it to d joke section
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
hehehehe.......formin gone wrong

OP. not all bae form

and I will advice u to ask a lady wat she wants for a gift b4presentin any

I'm not really a big fan of gifts, buh wen a guy gets me one, I assume he treasure n sees it damn fit b4presentin it

OP, SORRY OOO

TRY D NEXT BAEgringrin

lemme just assume u re among d gud onez

lemme try u
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Fidelismaria:
I suppose dis is a joke

So mods move it to d joke section

Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by jamalnation(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Heheh

Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by NevetsIbot(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
lol. Ladies be forming since 1000000000BC
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

lemme just assume u re among d gud onez
lemme try u
shockedshockedshocked

OP, TOLLY (SORRY)
IM TAKEN ALREADY

CHECK D NEXT ONE cheesycheesy
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:

shockedshockedshocked

OP, TOLLY (SORRY)

IM TAKEN ALREADY

CHECK D NEXT ONE cheesycheesy

cry
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

cry
don't give me dat look jor

abi, ma follow ucry
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by meshi1990(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

y wouldn't u notice I was lying, of course u re d only one whose Brian z on recess here

it's brain dude..

mean while e pain am oooo
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
suffering and smiling tinz grin
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:

don't give me dat look jor

abi, ma follow ucry

en oya follow me wink
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

en oya follow me wink
wink
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Why live cat fish of all things If it was me I'll reject it cos I'm scared of it cheesy

The part where you met them dragging over the fish with garri is confusing undecided Did they boil the fish or what

I'm suspecting the authenticity of this story.

1 Like

Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
I couldn't get a beta gift as it was a Sunday

I went back to retrieve my spect after few hours and yes dey ve roasted the fish.

##idk if u believe or not##
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by sayyid(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
lwkmd
I guess those girls are actually hungry and were expecting you to come with something like fried rice and chicken but you fall there hand
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by bc0de(m): 12:40am On Aug 05, 2016
But why did the op use a green text colour? cry
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:04am On Aug 05, 2016
bc0de:
But why did the op use a green text colour? cry

tz my favourite grin

re u allergic to green?
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by Ojaymillz: 4:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Queenbeee:
Why live cat fish of all things If it was me I'll reject it cos I'm scared of it cheesy

The part where you met them dragging over the fish with garri is confusing undecided Did they boil the fish or what

I'm suspecting the authenticity of this story.
So am not the only one who is scared of catfish thank God there's someone here who's also scared
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2016
Ojaymillz:

So am not the only one who is scared of catfish thank God there's someone here who's also scared

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by Ojaymillz: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

DAT isn't ranting Mr saint, its a question

now tell me wen last u donated 1500 for charity or gerarahia
Lol
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by bc0de(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

tz my favourite grin

re u allergic to green?
Dunno if it's only me but it's a lotta pain to the eyes.
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
bc0de:

Dunno if it's only me but it's a lotta pain to the eyes.

sorry
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Who cares? Mtcheeew!
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
StunchLord:
Who cares? Mtcheeew!

neither did I solicit for ur comment
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

neither did I solicit for ur comment
*farts on his face*
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by StPete: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dis OP is a gruesome liar. This joke is as old and stale as Adam. U just picked up a story and started forming it was yours. Some ppl need to be stoned!
Re: **** She Is Hungry Yet She Wouldn't Stop Forming***** by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
StPete:
Dis OP is a gruesome liar. This joke is as old and stale as Adam. U just picked up a story and started forming it was yours. Some ppl need to be stoned!

OK, wait till u fall a victim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Dr. Tommy, The Sexiest Gynaecology Doctor Ever & He Is A Nigerian (pics) / The Moment Humility Of All Men (hilarious Pic ) / Upload Your First Selfie For The Year!!! 2017!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.