Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" (59759 Views)

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Nigerian Husband Starter-Pack In Pictures / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by EwejeOyewole(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
I think say Nigerian guy don jazz this babe... Boys be using Jazz since 14BC
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by centboy123456(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
All I can say is Nigerian ladies don't know the value of what they've got.
Leaves us with no choice than to go for the foreign babies

Ny guy abeg help me tell them I don tried for nigeria girls I need a foreign girl

1 Like

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
If no be say I don marry chai the girl sef no bad at all. Shes sincerely cute and truthfully beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by lamideee(f): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
[s][/s] Ladies and Gentlemen , I present to you one of the fools we have on this platform .
A fool who didn't even know when she insulted his father undecided smh
cc Lalasticlala Dominique mynd44
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin
LilNetty:
Responsible men are rare nowadays....they all ve sugarcoated mouth.... All they are after is chop ND clean oh
cool
LilNetty:
Responsible men are rare nowadays....they all ve sugarcoated mouth.... All they are after is chop ND clean oh

you may be you're right small sha but there are lots of responsible men still plenty for town o. you just pray you jam one. I am one only say I don marry already.

What about responsible ladies are they not rare nowadays.
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by centboy123456(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
LilNetty:
Nigeria Men my foot... Iffa hear

Just see dis one he dey pain u abeg nor go cry oh cuz 9ja men were are the best if u like it or not we are the best and we dnt need u go and fine ur self a whit man to marry foolish girl

2 Likes

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by thesuave10(m): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Someone wants to celebrate her post-birthday experience by just viewing @ prettyjo cheesy tongue
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by ngmgeek(m): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
They want to marry Nigerian men. Next thing they cook up stories about them and get them killed.

Nigerian men who wan die should take the bait. Not me cheesy
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by mattsvibes: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
9ja Men has become Honey keys
9ja ladies trust ur man Outsiders re ready to Water the grass so it's becomes greener Just love them your way
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by gonkraziiiiii: 12:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Dis one listens to too much music ..,tomatoe jos kor
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by ruggedadventure(m): 12:21am On Aug 04, 2016
the bae don listen to flavor tire

Bea....u beta wake up from ur slumber...
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by teebillz: 1:53am On Aug 04, 2016
I think the lady is beautiful enough for a Nigerian husband, isn't she?

1 Like

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by chachanga: 2:25am On Aug 04, 2016
ngmgeek:
They want to marry Nigerian men. Next thing they cook up stories about them and get them killed.

Nigerian men who wan die should take the bait. Not me cheesy

Na chix like dis dey make those unfortunate SA hominids go all ape-shytt violent on our boys on their turf.

Some of them on NL would be reading this and reaching for bats and sticks already but "hahaha, ko le verk! We're returning ur gfs wen we're done wiv dem & if dey good enuf, u ain't eva seeing 'em again cos we'll wife dem"!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:34am On Aug 04, 2016
Pls check my signature...
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by mystmoze(m): 3:53am On Aug 04, 2016
ChappyChase:
We never do you strong thing bah?
No mind the olosho
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by kenoz(m): 3:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Proudly Naija

The love of naija men's kondo

1 Like

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by naijaict: 4:09am On Aug 04, 2016
This is seriosssssssssss

In the main-time, solve maths like a pro with this app
http://www.naijaict.com/2016/08/solve-maths-like-pro-use-photomath.html
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 04, 2016
madridguy:
Naija men ti take over.

In Akogun voice : Omo Naija ni mi

Naija ni moti beere sini ka ABC

Omo Naija Alefeyin shi Pepsi

Proudly Naija.

Even in the us, Akata girls prefer a Nigerian husband to anyone else

1 Like

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by mukhcech(m): 4:58am On Aug 04, 2016
She resemble Mikel Obi.
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by omozu1(m): 5:24am On Aug 04, 2016
LilNetty:
Nigeria Men my foot... Iffa hear
My dear they like us a lot
Myself i don't know why
In one of my trips outside the country i was with a cameroon boy and you need to see how his lady was falling and saying good things about nigerian boys and that she will prefer a nigerian boy to a cameroon boy
The truth i don't know why or may be they think all nigerian boys are like wizkid and flavour

1 Like

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Ugosample(m): 5:33am On Aug 04, 2016
MPSA:
The reason why this girls love nigerians man, most nigerians man hang their last cent on their joy sticks, grin nigerian man can do anything for biscuits, Stop praising your weak peanuts, you are a ''poor walking ATM Machines 'grin, nigeria is full of p*rn stars grin, The followers of this topic is 98% of poor nigerian man/ the next generation of nija p*rn stars. They will take all your money, and dump you for good grin, we will pass you on our street selling apples and tomatogrin

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Bt Nija women dont value wot d av. By d time we start marring outside now it wil make news.

1 Like

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Aisha15(f): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
All I can say is Nigerian ladies don't know the value of what they've got.
Leaves us with no choice than to go for the foreign babies
foreign babies! just remember if you are going for a foreigner no place like home oh, is better to even go for a maiduguri lady Dan go outside Nigeria
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 04, 2016
there is a bini proverb that says "amalawa,airen vbena bor ere re", meaning if you don't enter a house, you won't know how it was built. we that are here with them know better. Although there are still good Nigerian men out there but most are arrogant and disrespectful especially the ones I have met on nl
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Aisha15(f): 6:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Manueleee:
Bt Nija women dont value wot d av.
By d time we start marring outside now it wil make news.
Always remember no place like home, one day u will thank me for this words.
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Arielle: 6:39am On Aug 04, 2016
Nigerian men. Okay na. Dem never do this one strong thing. Come and pack them biko. Start with these ones on Nairaland. We dey wait feedback. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Tedassie(m): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2016
Aisha15:
foreign babies! just remember if you are going for a foreigner no place like home oh, is better to even go for a maiduguri lady Dan go outside
Nigeria
Everyone has a choice nau,okro&ogbono are both "draw" soup,but i prefer one over the other.

#TeamForeignChicks

1 Like

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by nastyesco(m): 6:54am On Aug 04, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Gal if u want a nigerian men. Take a flight and come search for one
Aunt why u dey vex? U should be giving testimony that u what other gals are journeyin to Sokoto for is already in your Sòkòto
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Tedassie(m): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2016
2dugged:
there is a bini proverb that says "amalawa,airen vbena bor ere re", meaning if you don't enter a house, you won't know how it was built. we that are here with them know better. Although there are still good Nigerian men out there but most are arrogant and disrespectful especially the ones I have met on nl
*yawns*

When they tell you pipo to stop living your lives on social media and go out there n meet REAL pipo,una hear??

#pizzout

1 Like

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by misscall247: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2016
MPSA:
The reason why this girls love nigerians man, most nigerians man hang their last cent on their joy sticks, grin nigerian man can do anything for biscuits, Stop praising your weak peanuts, you are a ''poor walking ATM Machines 'grin, nigeria is full of p*rn stars grin, The followers of this topic is 98% of poor nigerian man/ the next generation of nija p*rn stars. They will take all your money, and dump you for good grin, we will pass you on our street selling apples and tomatogrin
who broke ur heart

1 Like

Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by DabuIIIT: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2016
davtosh:
If no be say I don marry chai the girl sef no bad at all. Shes sincerely cute and truthfully beautiful.

that ya limp pencil go fit handle am?
grin
Re: Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" by Ashrina096(f): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2016
patwhizkid:
Ah! This one is strong o

...and some ladies are complaining about Nigerian men. sad
dats because Nigerian men don't value wat de have ... Wat dose white girls call 'hard working nd romantic' is actually Nigerian men washing dere undies nd cooking which de can never do over here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.