Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party (90910 Views)

UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl / Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Delicious22: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Smhart1:
Who is this one that quoted me
Just take an advise. Bye
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Macgabe(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Two things are involve. Either she was poisoned or used for money ritual. RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by baranzy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
If she had been managing skool life wt her indomie and egg bf,,, she wud have still been alive......sometimes I wonder if dis girls no dey reason at all,,, nobody with a good intentions splashes free money around not to even wt dis bad economy and hardship.....these politicians and yahoo big boyz throwing money around aint making such free monies again.....
Most of them have turned to rituals to maintain there class and standard in the society now...NOTIN LIKE FREE MONEY ANY WERE NOW!!!!
If you must date a rich guy now make sure you kow his source of income and people around must know about him......you girls are the easiest prey for them....BE WARNED!!!!!! Like I said earlier NO FREE MONEY ANYWHERE NOW!!!! Study, work hard and pray you must survive....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Na like DAT e dey take end
The love of too much medemede
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by goingape1: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-XWT5tVtSvHg/V6IaIkATB_I/AAAAAAAABqM/2bAwEVqTwX4g3eyUDS0dcAlNkg6LsLxBwCLcB/s1600/13900880_292560981135183_1882306887_n.jpg[/img]

Well, i hate to be a reporter of such news but then, its my job to report news. This cute lady Adaeze Nnamani pictured above is was a student of UNICAL, Diploma year 2. She died on monday morning after vomiting blood for a long time.

A source who is a close friend to Adaeze and her Family exclusively told Chuzzyblog that Ada went to a party on Sunday evening and came back late that same night, alighting from a "Monster Jeep" (the Jeep is dope) with so much goodies in her hands. But unfortunately, in the early hours of Monday, she started vomiting blood profusely. Before they could rush her the hospital, Ada was gone!

Adaeze was buried today, 3rd, August 2016 at her home town Enugu.

This is such a sad story and a lesson to all. May her soul rest in PEACE!!!

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/sad-this-beautiful-lady-went-to-party.html

for the love of peniis for money is the root of all evil undecided

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Jazzlinkz(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Well, as much as it isn't cool to speak ill about the dead, I can't help but state at this point that the level of moral decadence of our youths is quite appaling. Some of us are more conscious of the clothes we put on rather than wat we shud put into our heads. Blatant exhibition of carefree, foolish acts have become trendy. No need to seek good counsel; wisdom. As a result, these set of persons go thru life seeking satisfaction n fulfilment in the wrong places. Its sad coz even as we speak sumone is still going down that path. God help us all.

9 Likes

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by DateMynd44(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
pussyAvenger:
oga abum onye igbo...igbo gal are just too materialistic for even d devil himself....things lyk this will continue to happen until...
until FG grant the IPOB yoots their Bia'Fraud sovereignty

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
xreal:
Ladies will not learn.
They are just too materialistic.
They will say....
herbie27:
Girls will never learn.
Jumping from one flashy car to the other.
Just feel for her parents.
wittyt98:
R.I.P..... that's what ojukokoro leads to.... they'll be picking u up nd dropping u nd U'll be feeling untop of the world like smartest of all... when what u know how to eat now fires back they'll start blaming the devil..... Im not about the spiritual or supernatural kinda life but I think she was being used by a ritualist
ogawisdom:
Runs girls dem price her 20k na so she crazy rush d party
Bloody money guys don use her RIP
visijo:
blood money??
Nigerians and their foolish superstitious thinking. How are you guys certain it was a ritual? Anybody can fall sick at anytime.

4 Likes

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by drealnamdy(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Smh... I have sooo many words to say about this young girls death... And a whole lot of blame on her...but button line is dat its too late.... Gone with the wind... Gone for ever... Am sure if someone like me had warned her prior to that party..she wld rebuffed me and went ahead.. Wasted..RIP embarassed
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Delicious22: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
FuckMynd44:
[s]tah. Assuming the man approached you with a Monster Jeep and you sighted his rich, handsome and cute physical appearance since you girls are being given over to looks. I cant imagine how you would have turned him down.
So pls don't exonerate yourself to hide your hypocrisy[/s]
Hello mr, i'm a guy, try and use ur sense for once.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by xreal: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ontarget:

Nigerians and their foolish superstitious thinking. How are you guys certain it was a ritual? Anybody can fall sick at anytime.

Emphasis was made on "Monster Jeep" and "Goodies", yet you are quoting almost everyone, in short ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Deepfreezer(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
What kind of thing is this. Pity her family. But our ladies should becareful.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ontarget:

Because we know how Nigerian ritualist operate.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by visijo(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ontarget:

. Nigga why quoting me with your HogwaSh??
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by slap1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lukmann1:
cry
they are plentiful on my school too. they do came to picked them at night. i pity this one...

Are you really a student?

3 Likes

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by goingape1: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
negz1:
hope she is in heaven..
were she don chop prick the night she die! undecided

how you want make she dey heaven?

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by bigsam1992(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Am filled with tears here as I saw her post on facebook and now saw it here..I knw her very well she is a very pretty and full of life lady...she was introduced to me as Ada by a friend and I admired her from afar..I do call her by name and she smiles even wen she dos not knw me...I saw her before I left calabar by may..am still in shock..Ada may ur gentle soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Codes151(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
ifyalways:
No autopsy to determine cause of death, probably left to bled/vomit to death or poor journalism.

Either ways, may God comfort her loved ones.
just clearing my throat!
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by silverkab: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
May she find mercy before God.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Codes151(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ontarget:

lool... maybe she swallowed tootpick and u know! ? Just maybe

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by DateMynd44(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thayay:
Chisos.... See people currently viewing this thread.... RIP to the dead
them plenty die. Btw pls i don't like that chisos of a stuff. Pls i might be naughty and troublesome but pls have respect for God

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by baranzy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Na just to pose for car front sit wey snap pix upload for twitter, facebook, etc dey form bae and boo don land dis one for her grave....wasted life, wasted time and resources in training her up till dis level, wasted beauty, wasted pussy........wey all the shakara and big girl forming don land am now.......the dude money don double now to buy anoda monster jeep and seeking for the next prey.....
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Jazzlinkz(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
denkyw:
see as young pips just dey die any how, while old men like buhari and obasanjo dey alive dey spoil we con3.

well, i believe she didn't die untimely, she has fulfilled her mission.

Hw dem no go live long? Them get sense na wen our youth no wan get. Majority of youth 4 dis country no dey use their heads. U attend any party u hear of, both d ones u are invited to n d ones u are not. Get wasted @ d slightest opportunity. And u complain abt the govt nt been gud?!! And u want them to leave for u to become the leader?!!!! Hw will dat even b possible?!!! No core moral values!!!! Nothing!!! Girls wen get sense these days few die!!! Na him make anybody fit just cum wiv jeep wen he borrow n his go jump like cricket follow am.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by sixtus3606(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
FuckMynd44:
Just ordinary diploma girl. She never even enter full degree sef she dey flex.
R.i.p sha
I love your SIGNATURE(same plan).
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by passyhansome(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
FOR ETHIC'S SAKE WONT SPEAK ILL OF THE DEAD. RIP
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Ezeego1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Why is everybody thinking she was used for ritual
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Lukmann1: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
slap1:

yeah i am
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by royalfamily(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2016

Not all glitters 're Gold. Rip....what a painful n wAsteful way to day. I pray u mKe heaven.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by whitebeard(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
see fine girl...!! chai..RIP ooo
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by goingape1: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ontarget:

the way I dey take look you heh. no be here.

think like humans no think like monkey

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Oksman(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Her death looks like a premeditated murder. She may have been poisoned by a jealous 'housemate' or friend who might jealous or not be too comfortable with her high end contact....... did i hear she came back with lots of goodies? A ritualist would not have brought her back after his mission is accomplished. It does happen faking alibi to make the murder looks real as if it has been committed by someone else, but an autopsy would have burst game.Girl you lived fast and died young,lesson for others.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by DateMynd44(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
slap1:

hagahahaha Amor see English hahaha lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Any Latest News On Assu Strike? / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.