Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party (90907 Views)

UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl / Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by uwalakathankgod(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-XWT5tVtSvHg/V6IaIkATB_I/AAAAAAAABqM/2bAwEVqTwX4g3eyUDS0dcAlNkg6LsLxBwCLcB/s1600/13900880_292560981135183_1882306887_n.jpg[/img]

Well, i hate to be a reporter of such news but then, its my job to report news. This cute lady Adaeze Nnamani pictured above is was a student of UNICAL, Diploma year 2. She died on monday morning after vomiting blood for a long time.

A source who is a close friend to Adaeze and her Family exclusively told Chuzzyblog that Ada went to a party on Sunday evening and came back late that same night, alighting from a "Monster Jeep" (the Jeep is dope) with so much goodies in her hands. But unfortunately, in the early hours of Monday, she started vomiting blood profusely. Before they could rush her the hospital, Ada was gone!

Adaeze was buried today, 3rd, August 2016 at her home town Enugu.

This is such a sad story and a lesson to all. May her soul rest in PEACE!!!

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/sad-this-beautiful-lady-went-to-party.html

this should be a warning to those girls /lady's that goes after rich sugerdaday.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by TonyRoland(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2016
rip gal Nigerians gal nd materials tinz sha
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Raymondluv(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2016
freshkik:
And this is what a girl could write 4 her friend in 1 of the facebook condolences i saw
pls wat her facebook ID
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Reference(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Failed parenting once again.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2016
I hate anytin called party,
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Delicious22: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Smhart1:
[s]I know the only reason you joined nairaland is to engage in e-war and I wont give it to you... Do take care of yourself[/s]
THRASH!!!

So correcting you of the comment you made now means i want to engage you in e-war? How shallow can your thinking be.

Talking about e-war, i don't do that with weightless and witless fellow like you. Just check your profile and i know exactly how u people behave.

Do have a lovely day in fuccktown.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2016
OPAUGBEE:
Why report the goodies she returned with? She don die, she don die b dt. R-I-P sis.

They have to report it ooOh....Else most girls out there wouldn't heed to advice,all in the name of runz to live an ostentatious life style on campus

And thunder will fire any girl out there that isn't contented with what her family can provide for her in school....
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Vincent41(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-XWT5tVtSvHg/V6IaIkATB_I/AAAAAAAABqM/2bAwEVqTwX4g3eyUDS0dcAlNkg6LsLxBwCLcB/s1600/13900880_292560981135183_1882306887_n.jpg[/img]

Well, i hate to be a reporter of such news but then, its my job to report news. This cute lady Adaeze Nnamani pictured above is was a student of UNICAL, Diploma year 2. She died on monday morning after vomiting blood for a long time.

A source who is a close friend to Adaeze and her Family exclusively told Chuzzyblog that Ada went to a party on Sunday evening and came back late that same night, alighting from a "Monster Jeep" (the Jeep is dope) with so much goodies in her hands. But unfortunately, in the early hours of Monday, she started vomiting blood profusely. Before they could rush her the hospital, Ada was gone!

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/sad-this-beautiful-lady-went-to-party.html

Rip to her.....But come to Reality am always happy when i read News about Babes who alights from dope Jeeps or who does Run girl being Killed for Ritual....Women will never Love a simple Poor or average guys,rather will Prefer those with money and this has always been their story...

But i tell u,Girls will never Learn cos NO HOE wil ever Be Royal...

rip shaaaaaaa
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Vincent41(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

Rip to her.....But come to Reality am always happy when i read News about Babes who alights from dope Jeeps or who does Run girl being Killed for Ritual....Women will never Love a simple Poor or average guys,rather will Prefer those with money and this has always been their story...

rip shaaaaaaa
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Vincent41(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
cry SAD STORY

LET (S)HE WHO HAS AN EAR, HEAR THIS!!!

rip shaaaaaaa
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by wadetaw202: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2016
OPAUGBEE:
Why report the goodies she returned with? She don die, she don die b dt. R-I-P sis.

Yeah sis was a runs girl and what she loved to eat killed her. It is not anybody's fault, but her own. She killed herself.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Queenybliss(f): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2016
I can't believe u r gone ,wen ever I remember ur life here on earth ,I just feel like crying ...RIP Ada
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by evy1(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2016
swtcharissa:
I don't pity news like this....at all....when I was in school,girls like her mock my 'JU' nature...flaunting stuffs b4 me...and my reply was always::we came to school to learn:bring ur book n let's compete our brains together....they were all surprised when I was d first to marry amongst all of them same year of our graduation....in fact some came to my wedding to be sure it was not a lie......they are still flaunting their dresses while i flaunt my sweet family...thank God for me

This way of life never paid anyone n has not paid n will never pay
And you come flaunt your car key join, double promotion.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by evy1(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2016
I doubt we have any sound pathologist in Nigeria
Cos most of this death cases should have autopsy performed on them.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2016
freshkik:

yea, i later noticed the innocence in it, prolly just a teen, that decided to focus more on their, hapi n crazy memories, instead of dwelling more on a sad write up. but it wasn't really thought out well

n btw what does YIM mean,pls? you're officially the 1st person i hv seen that has an account in it
Lol, it's Yahoo instant messenger.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by ucee64(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2016
FuckMynd44:
sharap. Don't quote me again. Poor hungry blogger
Ewu it happens everywhere.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Mskrisx(f): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Chaiiiiii even our graduates here!

She died vomiting blood from wherever!

Respect to my late mum but she died same way!

Chaiii when will we stop condemning what we don't know, what we don't enough evidence to prove. Because a car dropped her means she is a 'RUNS ' girl abi? Have you imagined she could be battling with a terminal illness which her family will never disclose? Na wa ooo abeg let us relax a little before we condemn people..

Their story we don't know! Even if u ready reading this should die now, people will go about saying things they think they know about you.

Finally........
Adanne u will Rest In Peace embarassed We all will see and by then it wouldn't matter how and why you left. Sleep on my dear..
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by kelvinkosi(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2016
Girls and goodies like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by shinarlaura(f): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2016
DDeliverer:

They pick primary school students too?
wonderful.
Hahahahahahaha. You re very funny
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Ayuba123: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2016
Hausa/Fulani ritualists have invaded Calabar where dey can use our girls for dier evil acts
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by kossyablaze(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2016
ladyF:

lol he must be doing this intentionally. shocked
He's not... Thr r many illiterates littered here
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by kossyablaze(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2016
kelvinkosi:
Girls and goodies like
y u dey answer my name? undecided
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Prechy08(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2016
If i had asked her out, with my Keke and we hang out in my self contain. she for no gree, she saw DOPE JEEP and GOODIES....
Life goes on
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by profmallory(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Most people would have a fair idea of what might have transpired in the party she attended. This is Africa, she is not the first and sadly won't be the last. What baffles me most is that some girls would not desist from folloing this strange men, despite that they are from good homes and even good christain homes. This is where prayer comes in, we must continually pray for our wards so tey wont fall into such hands
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by hustla(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Lukmann1:
cry
they are plentiful on my school too. they do came to picked them at night. i pity this one...

Jesus which school you dey
See English
Chei
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Annalise(f): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Jazzlinkz:

She ws sick n she went to a night party?!!! Abeg spare us the jist. Are u not suppose to rest wen sick? Or did d doctor recommend night partying as d antidote? Na wa 4 naija o

You've never heard of or seen someone hale and hearty and the next minute they are dead? So you have never been to a night party? What right do you have to judge a person's moral uprightness, when you're rejoicing on a person's death? Childish hypocrite.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Cutehector:
U advise these girls to sit one place, they won't hear.

Rip

Girls know better..
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Cutehector(m): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2016
Naughtysite:

Girls know better..
yeah dey do. Can I have a talk wit u privately please
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2016
Cutehector:
yeah dey do. Can I have a talk wit u privately please

Okay.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Cutehector(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2016
Naughtysite:

Okay.
pls follow bak
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by litaninja(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2016
When this one expelled now, they'll say it's victimisation...

freshkik:
And this is what a girl could write 4 her friend in 1 of the facebook condolences i saw
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by ETILA100(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2016
FuckMynd44:
tah commot there. You no sabi am. She no even sabi you.
Why you come they form familiarity?
omoh ada na ma fb friend ohhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Any Latest News On Assu Strike? / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.