Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party (90912 Views)

UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl / Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by planetx: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Why is almost everybody saying she was a runs girl and she was used for rituals, because she went to a party and was dropped off in a jeep? What kind of primitive mentality is this to just assume cause of death without autopsy been done. And this is coming from so called educated youths. Who never went to parties in uni, or as teenagers and young adults. Africans need to jettison all this superstition and embrace critical thinking and logic in other to move forward.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by ogawisdom(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Ontarget:

Nigerians and their foolish superstitious thinking. How are you guys certain it was a ritual? Anybody can fall sick at anytime.

U r jst a clown
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by jiveman(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ada, Rest In Peace. Meanwhile, one thing must kill a man(woman). Others have done something worst than this, and still alive today. It has been appointed unto a man (woman) to die once - It is inevitable.

My condolences.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Ngokafor(f): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
DedeNkem:
Nigerians always blame someone when death occurs. Even the so-called graduates have the same illiterate mentality.

I don't know if you have a clue what autopsy means. Some Nigerian "doctors" don't know what it is and it's not practiced in Nigeria.

Autopsy is the only scientific way to determine what actually killed someone! No f*ucking guessing!

..Spot on!!..I cant even wrap my head round the thought-process of most posters comnenting on this thread..

..They all sound like illiterates gossiping in a buka or a palmiwine joint..Critical Reasoning=0

...Really pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by zeongeon: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
I don't feel sorry for her in any way she got what she deserved, even if she was my sister I won't feel sorry..YES.. The people I feel sorry for is her parents that have sacrificed a lot to make sure she is raised properly and sent to school so she good have a good future prospects.

A fly that refuses to listen will follow the dog to the grave.

I pray that God gives the family the grace and fortitude to bear the loss.

For girls who are also plying the same route as Ada...be careful because SIN(runz) will expose you, the whole world will see you and RUNZ will reject you.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Girls will never listen, they keep saying it not their portion but now na whose portion? There's one in my neighbourhood who is going mad cos of God knows what.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by oluwasegun007(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wat is all dizz na.....u mean dis fine girl don die..

After coming down from jeep....hmmmm

God nos best, because all dis cool face girl..

Na dem dangerous pass..

Rip to the dead.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Smhart1(f): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Delicious22:
THRASH!!!

So correcting you of the comment you made now means i want to engage you in e-war? How shallow can your thinking be.

Talking about e-war, i don't do that with weightless and witless fellow like you. Just check your profile and i know exactly how u people behave.

Do have a lovely day in fuccktown.
don't quote me again please
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Nelico: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
The issue is not death because it is inevitable to all mortals except rapture take place. The question is where will her soul spend eternity? Heaven or hell fire. If u miss one u cant miss the other & no repentance in the grave. Millions of ladies daily hop from one car to d other as fun to satisfy different men and get money, contracts, jobs and connection in return. But can u give in exchange for our souls? Lets judge our selves that we not be judged. The wedges of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through christ Jesus.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by DedeNkem: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=babooshka post=48167560][/quote]

When was the first and last time you heard an autopsy was conducted anywhere in Nigeria?
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Annalise(f): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
planetx:
Why is almost everybody saying she was a runs girl and she was used for rituals, because she went to a party and was dropped off in a jeep? What kind of primitive mentality is this to just assume cause of death without autopsy been done. And this is coming from so called educated youths. Who never went to parties in uni, or as teenagers and young adults. Africans need to jettison all this superstition and embrace critical thinking and logic in other to move forward.

Thank you. All I see in the comments is petty jealousy from guys who can't handle rejection. Jubilating over another person's death while judging her for her moral ideals.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Annalise(f): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
iamloyalty:
Girls will never listen, they keep saying it not their portion but now na whose portion? There's one in my neighbourhood who is going mad cos of God knows what.

Madness is not exclusive to girls who go on dates with men that own jeeps. You can be walking on the road and someone can jazz you to run mad. As an innocent bystander, you can even step on poison. Stop judging.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Annalise(f): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nelico:
The issue is not death because it is inevitable to all mortals except rapture take place. The question is where will her soul spend eternity? Heaven or hell fire. If u miss one u cant miss the other & no repentance in the grave. Millions of ladies daily hop from one car to d other as fun to satisfy different men and get money, contracts, jobs and connection in return. But can u give in exchange for our souls? Lets judge our selves that we not be judged. The wedges of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through christ Jesus.

How sure are you that your own soul will spend eternity in heaven?
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by freshkik(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Raymondluv:
pls wat her facebook ID
I don't think she had a facebook account
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Annalise(f): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
jiveman:
Ada, Rest In Peace. Meanwhile, one thing must kill a man(woman). Others have done something worst than this, and still alive today. It has been appointed unto a man (woman) to die once - It is inevitable.

My condolences.
Mature comment.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by freshkik(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
litaninja:
When this one expelled now, they'll say it's victimisation...

Lol
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by jeff1607(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
If she had known

She would have stayed in the monster JEEP instead or even sleep there sef

Something must kill person
But not alighting from monster JEEP oooo

RIP m'lady
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by freshkik(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lol, it's Yahoo instant messenger.
Wow, tnx dear
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
freshkik:
Wow, tnx dear
You are welcome dear. Do have a wonderful day.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Delicious22: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Smhart1:
don't quote me again please
NOTED!!!

Now run along and don't be a rude girl next time.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Annalise:

Madness is not exclusive to girls who go on dates with men that own jeeps. You can be walking on the road and someone can jazz you to run mad. As an innocent bystander, you can even step on poison. Stop judging.

Annalise you are the one been judgemental, the girl went crazy when she went out with a man her roommates testify to it. Is painful cos am also a girl.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by drmikeadams(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wetin dey pain me now be say if them waka all these there waka finish,,dem go still find one decent young man like me marry... grin grin ;DAfter their market value don depreciate like naira.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
policy12:

Girls won't hear, not all that glitters are gold. Most ladies will prefer to sacrifice their life for materials things...though not stated in the news but it's glaring a wrong man might av picked her coz d jeep who dropped her no b her family member.
Ladies shu thread softly.

RIP to her

This is a great lesson to all
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by phlora(f): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wow that is very insensitive!
First of all, a human being like you lost her life and that is what you say?
Secondly, you don't know the kind of life she was living, you don't know the circumstances that led to her death because the post mentioned 'rich man, monster jeep and vomiting the next day' doesn't mean she was used for rituals. Even if she was used for rituals you don't know her relationship with that rich man. Please try to have human sympathy and try not to judge others. She is dead now. Respect that.
zeongeon:
I don't feel sorry for her in any way she got what she deserved, even if she was my sister I won't feel sorry..YES.. The people I feel sorry for is her parents that have sacrificed a lot to make sure she is raised properly and sent to school so she good have a good future prospects.

A fly that refuses to listen will follow the dog to the grave.

I pray that God gives the family the grace and fortitude to bear the loss.

For girls who are also plying the same route as Ada...be careful because SIN(runz) will expose you, the whole world will see you and RUNZ will reject you.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Thayay(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
FuckMynd44:
them plenty die. Btw pls i don't like that chisos of a stuff. Pls i might be naughty and troublesome but pls have respect for God
Thanks so much bro.....I once thought of it, but my naughtiness won't just let me rest.
Honestly, thank you
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by holluphemydavid(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dis will serve as a deterant to all other girls like dis, dere types are many, c wot material tins course her....... Less I forget, just come back from 2days banned, Dat mod dat banned me though, will continue praying for u, wish masef a welcome back grin
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by constance500: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
nini007:
lmao... "fairly stale" nooni. Una no go kill us with grammar for Nairaland... just imagine...can't stop laughing!!!

Haba you no see where I quote my own from. Abeg lookup see am for picture.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Annalise(f): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
iamloyalty:

Annalise you are the one been judgemental, the girl went crazy when she went out with a man her roommates testify to it. Is painful cos am also a girl.

Is it a bad thing to go out with a man?
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by HeavenShield: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
From 'Monster Jeep' to monster Grave.
Book Of Carnality 6vs66.

'To be carnally minded is dead but to be spiritually minded is life and peace'

RIP to the dead.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Vivly(f): 2:05am On Aug 05, 2016
Oh crap I know this girl from White house. What d fvck
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by maestroferddi: 2:24am On Aug 05, 2016
Vivly:
Oh crap I know this girl from White house. What d fvck
Yes knowing Jesus will spare people from stories like this...

The devil is on rampage. He is keen to prey on those whose minds rest solely on materialism and worldliness.

Let him/her who has ears hear...

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by zeongeon: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2016
phlora:
Wow that is very insensitive!
First of all, a human being like you lost her life and that is what you say?
Secondly, you don't know the kind of life she was living, you don't know the circumstances that led to her death because the post mentioned 'rich man, monster jeep and vomiting the next day' doesn't mean she was used for rituals. Even if she was used for rituals you don't know her relationship with that rich man. Please try to have human sympathy and try not to judge others. She is dead now. Respect that.
You should be saying all these to the person who posted the story... We all know what's obtainable and the risks involved in going from one party to another while at school... From the narrator of the main post you would note the kind of party she must have gone too. Even if it wasnt rituals she must have been poisoned or something...We live in a very wicked world and its advisable not to expose yourself to the various wickedness of our time.

Her story should be a lesson to you.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Any Latest News On Assu Strike? / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.