Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party (90898 Views)

UNICAL Lecturer Sexually Harasses 16-Year-Old Girl / Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by jojothaiv(m): 2:24am On Aug 04, 2016
sentee:
So sad her life ended that way.
Ladies, we run this world, let us not settle for stale bread.
Well Noted!

:-D;-)
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Smhart1(f): 2:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Delicious22:
My friend keep quiet. Nah ur fada get nairaland?
I know the only reason you joined nairaland is to engage in e-war and I wont give it to you... Do take care of yourself
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by IamLeslie(m): 2:39am On Aug 04, 2016
Itz a pity such a beautiful young damsel is no more ,, leaving in one of d worst ways ,, right now she left with a story that would now b used to qualify her person .. If nly she had d opportunity to clear herself of such scandalous stories as has preceded her demise ..
So all U young girls our there U better get crious and prevent leaving such a trauma 4 Ur family nd friends .. Its bad enough that are Nigerian University girls are qualified as all d same ..
RIP to a lost MALABRESS ..

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by DedeNkem: 2:44am On Aug 04, 2016
Nigerians always blame someone when death occurs. Even the so-called graduates have the same illiterate mentality.

I don't know if you have a clue what autopsy means. Some Nigerian "doctors" don't know what it is and it's not practiced in Nigeria.

Autopsy is the only scientific way to determine what actually killed someone! No f*ucking guessing!

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by authenticman(m): 3:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Drew0:
Na wa rip.

That's why I don't go to parties.

Who told you the party killed her?

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by DonBobes(m): 3:13am On Aug 04, 2016
policy12:

Girls won't hear, not all that glitters are gold. Most ladies will prefer to sacrifice their life for materials things...though not stated in the news but it's glaring a wrong man might av picked her coz d jeep who dropped her no b her family member.
Ladies shu thread softly.

Dont mind dem, they want to date ready made guys. Dem no wan work or start up with a guy frm scratch.

Hope other ladies alive will learn frm this.

Imagine how her frnds wuld b looking at her wen she alighted frm d sed big jeep & they'll b like "how i wish....."
But nw they won't be wishing they wer her again.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Gkemz: 3:26am On Aug 04, 2016
She might have been used by politicians for rituals. RIP to her.

Fast money leads to fast death but women don't seem to understand. If she had remained indoors that day, maybe would've been alive.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by babooshka: 3:40am On Aug 04, 2016
Ppl just saying she followed man, and so on. I feel she should av been rushed to a hospital. Vomiting of blood could be due to ulcer, liver problems, a tumor...etc. This country needs proper emergency services, and more value for autopsies. The family would av requested for an autopsy, it would av helped them get closure, and probably put an end 2 all this speculation on her going out in a monster jeep.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by babooshka: 3:43am On Aug 04, 2016
DedeNkem:
Nigerians always blame someone when death occurs. Even the so-called graduates have the same illiterate mentality.

I don't know if you have a clue what autopsy means. Some Nigerian "doctors" don't know what it is and it's not practiced in Nigeria.

Autopsy is the only scientific way to determine what actually killed someone! No f*ucking guessing!
I was with u up till the point where u said autopsies are not practised in Nigeria and dat doctors don't know it. That's a very ignorant statement.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Late stage cancer? Repeated blunt force trauma to the midsection? Food poisoning? Vomitting blood rules out the case of alcohol poisoning.
Sad she passed away so young but death comes for the best of us.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by babooshka: 3:48am On Aug 04, 2016
Jazzlinkz:

She ws sick n she went to a night party?!!! Abeg spare us the jist. Are u not suppose to rest wen sick? Or did d doctor recommend night partying as d antidote? Na wa 4 naija o
u sef. Don't u know dat ppl can be sick without knowing. Not every sickness is malaria, na wa 4 u sef.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:08am On Aug 04, 2016
So sad... Love of money...

Meanwhile,

Pls check my signature...
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by CloudResident(m): 4:41am On Aug 04, 2016
90% of girls who read this may still not learn from it.Girls..girls..!

RIP undecided
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by sinkhole: 4:43am On Aug 04, 2016
sentee:
So sad her life ended that way.
Ladies, we run this world, let us not settle for stale bread.
DAT was exactly what she did not settle for, stale bread, and now she is dead!
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by princee7(m): 5:37am On Aug 04, 2016
girls and material things. #smh this word is so small to die for material things na.....rip
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Aleora(f): 5:44am On Aug 04, 2016
Cutehector:
U advise these girls to sit one place, they won't hear.

Rip
ฬђคt เモ เtร tђє ๒๏yモгเєภ๔ tђคt ยรє๔ ђєг
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by cindyrocks(f): 5:45am On Aug 04, 2016
R.I.P.

Your killers must be exposed in Jesus name, amen.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by swtcharissa(f): 5:53am On Aug 04, 2016
I don't pity news like this....at all....when I was in school,girls like her mock my 'JU' nature...flaunting stuffs b4 me...and my reply was always::we came to school to learn:bring ur book n let's compete our brains together....they were all surprised when I was d first to marry amongst all of them same year of our graduation....in fact some came to my wedding to be sure it was not a lie......they are still flaunting their dresses while i flaunt my sweet family...thank God for me

This way of life never paid anyone n has not paid n will never pay

4 Likes

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by biggz82: 6:03am On Aug 04, 2016
Not sad at all, girls will neva listen, na leaf wen dey sweet goat dey kill goat. No sympathy from my end
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Cutehector(m): 6:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Aleora:
ฬђคt เモ เtร tђє ๒๏yモгเєภ๔ tђคt ยรє๔ ђєг
is d boyfrnd dead? Why can't she not stay one place?
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Aleora(f): 6:13am On Aug 04, 2016
Cutehector:
is d boyfrnd dead? Why can't she not stay one place?
ภ๏ฬ เ ยภ๔єгรtคภ๔ y๏ยг ...๔เ๔ภt รtคгt ђєгє
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Cutehector(m): 6:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Aleora:
loool, my madness ryt? grin

Sup babe, urm hope ur nyt was cool. I hope u wouldn't mind us chattin in private

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by no1madman(m): 6:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Wasted Toto!
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by no1madman(m): 6:17am On Aug 04, 2016
CloudResident:
90% of girls who read this may still not learn from it.Girls..girls..!

RIP undecided
Na2day. .
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Cutehector(m): 6:19am On Aug 04, 2016
Aleora:
hey
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 04, 2016
runs gone wrong, there are money ritualists out there, my sisters make una dey hear word, if you want to do runs, then do it with class.Big okpo girls don't go out without spiritual protection, don't be an amateur and die like a fowl

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by 99foxxy(f): 6:33am On Aug 04, 2016
I hate such news. such a fine girl. Rip. Girls runs doesn't pay oh, work hard for your money not by sleeping around.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Tanyabee(f): 6:34am On Aug 04, 2016
God help us, She is beautiful. Rip
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by Afroconnect: 6:51am On Aug 04, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
cry SAD STORY

LET (S)HE WHO HAS AN EAR, HEAR THIS!!!
Stop sounding dumb...everyone dies even new born kids.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by toprealman: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2016
ifyalways:
No autopsy to determine cause of death, probably left to bled/vomit to death or poor journalism.

Either ways, may God comfort her loved ones.
Sadly, coronary report don't exist in Nigeria. Yet we talk of job creation and sustainable development.
Such report gives an opportunity to understand cause of death, how and why it happened. You learn from it and prevent future recurrence.
Re: UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party by ORI1(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Juliana50:
[This is Better Pikin's Blog] UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each

Authorities of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) have suspended Students' Union leaders who participated actively in the institution's last protest.
Betterpikins Blog authoritatively gathered that three of the suspended students have got their suspension letters, while others have been notified that they have a mail by their departments' officials.
We also learnt that the suspended students got between two to four semesters each.
Among those already confirmed to be suspended are the SU's Public Relations Officer, President and Speaker.
"None of them (SU leaders) was spared. The least among them got two semesters suspension," a source in the UNILAG Senate said. Sources close to the SU leaders also confirmed the suspension to us.
One of them said, "We are currently strategising on the way out of the challenge. Nobody is spared.

http://betterpikins..com/2016/08/unilag-sug-leaders-bag-four-semesters.html
Sis e 4 mk sense if you opened a thread 4 dis.that way more people will be able to contribute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Any Latest News On Assu Strike? / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.