Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each (24479 Views)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike / Which Universities In Nigeria Offer Yoruba Language Courses (1 Or 2 Semesters)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
No mind am jhoor...na all dis poly peeps
undecided

Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by CaptEColeJnr: 8:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Students activism is a bad idea
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by mfm04622: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2016
kelvinreality:

stop the discrimination

What discrimination? We all know only those that couldn't get into Universities (for whatever reason) attend polytechnics.
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by moyakz(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2016
Genea:
Shey u want to tell them ni??
my sister,karo reads nairaland posts daily and he has spies that bring him informations.
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by fuckboy1831: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2016
Uniquebeing:

That protest was not peaceful. they destroyed many tins in the school, tied down some of the officials in charge of Unilag sachet n bottle water, stole stuffs etc. in the name of protest.

so get ur facts right.
jesus see ds fool...is it d same protest dat happened in ma school u r talkin abt...ode
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2016
this is absolutely rubbish.....handling students like they are nothing.... Nigeria don cast
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by damosky12(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2016
naijacentric:
its obvious prof rahman bello dint forgive dem for exposin corruption in unilag it pains me a lot dat most unilag students know how to form but dont know their rite after signin idmenity form d skul is worse off i know one day a mad protest will spring up n wash dis evil lecturers in unilag i wish d students wer united d skul would have better off
bro, full-stop and comma keys don spoil for your phone?
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by damosky12(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2016
psammyCUTE:

the hands of the Akokites are tied on this one.... they have been coarsed into signing an undertaking..

Who go won protest under this condition?

i'm still actively involved in the struggle for the reinstatement of SUG in yabatech

the deputy rector (acad) is proving too high a wall to climb...

but I don't know why school managements across Nigeria see SUG as a pain in the ass
sir, it is only a pellucid show of how much corruption has eaten deep into the system. If all things are put in order, there should be nothing to fear about the student union. It is simple logic.
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by UIA04(f): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Lobatan! All these suspensions wouldn't move them. Unionists of today aren't academically inclined, unionism is a lunch pad for them into politics.
Tomorrow when these unionists become senators, ministers and governors, all those old yeye profs would be lining up to shake hands and take photos with them
Word
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by babyfaceafrica: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
undecided
lol...e pain am
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by Olamilekan93(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2016
SaintAlbert53:
bloody penalty..School doesn't like protest,but they won't do the needful to avoid students from protesting..This is an unfair judge on the leaders all because the school went ballistic,I am discombobulated already on what schools really want student to turn to.
Hmmm...John d'genius
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by Genea(f): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
moyakz:

my sister,karo reads nairaland posts daily and he has spies that bring him informations.
God dey jawe
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by Genea(f): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

The same Karo that was once an activist in the same Unilag. I hope these guys suspended would fight against this injustice. The protest was peaceful, the school authority used force on students.
aswear, these is not fair and y are they acting like they are gods...
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by Uniquebeing(f): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
fuckboy1831:
jesus see ds fool...is it d same protest dat happened in ma school u r talkin abt...ode

Are you sure you are a student there? cos you talk like you are from the gutters. you don't have to insult people to strike your point. That WAS also my school.
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by sleamzy06(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
No mind am jhoor...na all dis poly peeps
lmao.. baba why na grin
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Genea:
aswear, these is not fair and y are they acting like they are gods...
Those old men governing the school are bunch of corrupt people. Just graduate from the school and leave them with their hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by temmydee181(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
ikunle ooo shocked
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by Uniquebeing(f): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
ponpon:

You are a fo0lish he goat....are you even in West Africa!!... Some people are just goats!!!!... See how you are asserting like you were there, they tied some officials?... Protest that they were monitored by unilag security has they protested... They stole stuff?.. Is everybody has hungry and retarded has you are?

I wanted to ask if you were one of those suspended, but with your English and vulgar self, you never dey reach that position in your next life. learn not to be crude it doesn't befit a UNILAG student.(that is if u are one.)

1 Like

Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by Sirnose(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
psammyCUTE:

the hands of the Akokites are tied on this one.... they have been coarsed into signing an undertaking..

Who go won protest under this condition?

i'm still actively involved in the struggle for the reinstatement of SUG in yabatech

the deputy rector (acad) is proving too high a wall to climb...

but I don't know why school managements across Nigeria see SUG as a pain in the ass
when the SUG excos are not on the same page with the school authorities to carry out their nafarious activities of embezzling funds meant for the growth and development of the school,thats what you get...you people should just keep on pressurising them anyway..they will eventually cave in..
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by Standing5(m): 12:04am On Aug 05, 2016
Damfostopper:
e pain this one.... nobody say make u no pass jamb enter university....
university? Møröñ.
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by SaintAlbert53: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2016
Olamilekan93:

Hmmm...John d'genius
grin
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by Damfostopper(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2016
Standing5:
university? Møröñ.
swine... Pls get off my mention.... Carry ur frustrated self sumwhere else
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by eniorisha(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2016
[quote Uniquebeing]. I'm happy to read this. Unilag under prof R.B is one of d few public unis who take stdnts' welfare more seriously. Go to various halls of residence in d sch, squatters & floaters are 200% d bonafide occupants. The facilities/amenities in d halls suffer d consequence. Yet these squaters filed out during protests decryn appalling state of amenities. I'll still maintain anytm dt stdnt unionism is not same as thuggery, vandalism & throwing tantrum @ d authority. All d sch rquestd, prior 2 d protest, was more patience frm us stdnts. Apology 4 d mistakes & abbrvtns. *I typed this post with a small phone*

1 Like

Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by eniorisha(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2016
@fuckboy, i witnessed few cases of harrassment during protest. Many fellow stndts & graduates were malhandled. Must blood flows & things heavily destroyed b4 we could say a protest is not peaceful but violent?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by Standing5(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Damfostopper:
swine... Pls get off my mention.... Carry ur frustrated self sumwhere else
You mention me first MÖRØN. Remember?
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by Damfostopper(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Standing5:
You mention me first MÖRØN. Remember?
continue wailing

Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by naijacentric(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
damosky12:
bro, full-stop and comma keys don spoil for your phone?
misplace priority
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by damosky12(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2016
naijacentric:
misplace priority
misplaced priority
Re: UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each by naijacentric(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
damosky12:
misplaced priority
words finish for ur vicabs ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities / Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students / www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.