Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Some Common Lines Girls Use When Don't Like A Guy-truenaijayarn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Common Lines Girls Use When Don't Like A Guy-truenaijayarn (772 Views)

Ways Girls Use To Scam Guys Nowadays / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / Why Do Girls Use Pictures Displaying Their Boobss As Profile Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Common Lines Girls Use When Don't Like A Guy-truenaijayarn by bstringz(m): 1:01am On Aug 04, 2016
It’s hard getting a good girl this days, as most of the old rich men are taking away all our girls. So sometimes approaching a girl can be really hard for guys….. But when we finally muster up the courage to meet one, and she turns you down it could be really a vibe killer. This days girls have built up formidable repertoire of lines that they use when they intend to turn a guy down, and some of those lines are really funny. The defences are so strong, you can’t penetrate through them. Once they have made up their minds, it’s made up.

Here are a few of their most popular lines.

1. AM IN A RELATIONSHIP: Very commonly used by our ladies. Some of them are actually in relationships they value while some just wants to turn you down. No matter how much you beg them….. You’d keep hearing am in a relationship. When a girl tells you this, just back off…. She doesn’t like you.

2. I DON’T HAVE A PHONE: This is very commonly used especially when you ask them for phone numbers. Even if tablet is chilling inside their bags, they would tell you that they don’t have a phone. Must you lie All this girls sef.

3. LET’S JUST BE FRIENDS: This is also Called the friend zone. A very dangerous zone that no guy wants to be in or even wishes for his worst enemy. When a girl tells you… Let’s just be friends and you foolishly accept, you’ve just be friendzoned, you’d probably have to carry her bag while she walks with her boyfriend. This is very popular line used by girls when they don’t like a guy.

4. I LOVE YOU, BUT AS A BROTHER: Another dangerous zone, even more dangerous than the friend zone. Because, in this zone, you are like a brother to her. You’d carry her bags, pet her when she’s sad…… Hear all her sad, boring stories…. But you aren’t her man. Some guys who were or are still in this zone, know what am saying. The Bro zone ain’t cool. Some girls don’t have a heart sha

5. AM NOT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP: Mtchew, she’s dating someone and also telling you she’s not ready for a relationship…. Bro she just doesn’t like you, get the message and ball. They would keep telling you they aren’t ready till you grow old. Don’t be a gentleman and say you can wait…… The wait is going to be a long a painful one for you….. Just ball. They don’t like you.

6. I LOVE YOU, BUT NOT IN THAT WAY: This is a subtle way of telling you to back off. They would tell you that they like you but not in the way you want it. Some guys would actually be like……If I can show her love maybe she’d love me in that way……. Lol, it doesn’t work bro. Let her go, that’s one of the lines women use when they aren’t into you.

Has any of this lines been used on you by a girl? Which? Or it wasn’t listed here, please tell us….. If none has been used, then you must be a BOSS or you don’t talk to girls so much

Continue reading here http://truenaijayarn.com/some-phrases-girls-use-when-they-dont-like-a-guy/

Re: Some Common Lines Girls Use When Don't Like A Guy-truenaijayarn by bstringz(m): 1:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Some Common Lines Girls Use When Don't Like A Guy-truenaijayarn by darnley16(m): 1:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Just one word for Girls

CYNICAL
Re: Some Common Lines Girls Use When Don't Like A Guy-truenaijayarn by Luukasz(m): 2:10am On Aug 04, 2016
1,2,5 is true thou immediately a girl tells me one of the three the next thing on my mind no matter how much i love her is move on,there are many dolphins in the sea. If you and a person is destined for each other,fate will always take its course and besides why struggle or chase her when you don't even know if she's the chick.
Re: Some Common Lines Girls Use When Don't Like A Guy-truenaijayarn by titsqueez(m): 2:25am On Aug 04, 2016
'I used to be a man...hope u don't mind' shocked

(1) (Reply)

Quest For True Love: How Many Tribes Have You Dated? / \What Next? / Man Bites Off Another Man's Lip Over Woman (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.