Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? (7198 Views)

Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her / 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by papinbeyo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2009
My gilfriend, she tells me she is not the common girl i find on the street.honestly she been able to prove to me beyond doubt for 3 years still i don't trust.maybe i do, but recently she got a job at this bar which is exposing her to fast life and stuff am scared to shit cause she comes home complaining about my broke arse i should go out there and see what my mates are doing etc.i want to marry this girl but i want to try her trust for once.set her up.?
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2009
3 years? Still no trust? Blewdy 'eck mate.
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by nana(f): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2009
Set her up @ ur own risk
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by justwise(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2009
papinbeyo:

My gilfriend, she tells me she is not the common girl i find on the street.honestly she been able to prove to me beyond doubt for 3 years still i don't trust.maybe i do, but recently she got a job at this bar which is exposing her to fast life and stuff am scared to shit cause she comes home complaining about my broke arse i should go out there and see what my mates are doing etc.i want to marry this girl but i want to try her trust for once.set her up.?

1st u got trust issue, 3yrs is enough for u to know her.

2nd, For her to use those bolded lines, it means ur rela/ship will be over soon. Get ready for the heartbreak. or start measuring up with ur mates

Don't test her now cos u will get dumped
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by xynerio(m): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2009
Test a girl? Guy she will not pass the test. Just pray for ur relationship.
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by yme1(f): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2009
you wanna test her shocked shocked
please dont try that, if she should find out, you are gonna regret it
secondly, she has started complaining about your broke ass
just know that is a sign that the relationship is set for DOOM
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by 8words(m): 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2009
ok try her and u will find urself at another world.
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by shayoor(f): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2009
do whatever u want to do,if u can't trust your girl
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by ejeba(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2009
stop acting like a wussy, be a man. Testing a girl that have
been with you 4 3yrs doesn't make sense. Instead focus on how
to make your girl more attracted to you by working on yourself. The problem is not
the guys she meets but hoe they make her feel.

And YOU can make her feel that attraction she not leave you no matter how broke ass
you are,

if you want get more indepth on how to keep your woman attracted
to you then go to http:///mvfwut
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by sandieee(f): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2009
Don't do what u'll end up regreting undecided
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2009
Here is a test, let her go and see if she comes back to you. I hope you try this so some other guy gets lucky and meet her. Good luck.
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by Godmother(f): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2009
Are you that insecure that you want to test your girl?
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by Gracito(f): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2009
Godmother:

Are you that insecure that you want to test your girl?
RIGHT
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by james2man: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2009
xynerio:

Test a girl? Guy she will not pass the test. Just pray for your relationship.

You are right, Testing a girl that is exposed to money and material things already complaining all because you are broke, Not sure she will pass the test, But you are on your own the ball is in your court so keep playing,
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by Enjoyment1(f): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2009
My Guy, testing her means losing her. If she is your own, God will make her stay even if she is exposed as you said. Just believe God, and leave the issue of testing her. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by olalekan1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2009
Dont mind them all, go ahead and test her but with sense. But becareful sha!
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by Fiona0007: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2009
How to test her?
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by olalekan1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2009
contact me and I will tell you.
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by Fiona0007: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2009
Seriously he's been with this girl for 3 years and still not sure he should trust her.
So what test would make him trust her?

1 Like

Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by olalekan1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2009
yes he should test her when the trust is now shaking
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by Secretz(f): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
YES!!! Don't mind all these people, TEST HER, VERY WELL, and then come and tell us the story of 'backfire'. . . . . I will be waiting. kiss grin
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by Fiona0007: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2009
What I don't get is how he would "set her up". What exactly it means?
I think the best way out is the couple openly discuss about how they feel: make or break.
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by olalekan1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2009
Fiona0007:

What I don't get is how he would "set her up". What exactly it means?
I think the best way out is the couple openly discuss about how they feel: make or break.
Even if they discuss over the issue, the girl will still do the same. It was like the girl never jasi since all those years they have been together, but now she don jasi.
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by 190: 6:06am On Sep 23, 2009
let me test her for u, if its ok wit u!
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2009
papinbeyo:

My gilfriend, she tells me she is not the common girl i find on the street.honestly she been able to prove to me beyond doubt for 3 years still i don't trust.[/b]maybe i do, [b]but recently she got a job at this bar which is exposing her to fast life and stuff am scared to shit cause she comes home complaining about my broke arse i should go out there and see what my mates are doing etc.i want to marry this girl but i want to try her trust for once.set her up.?

If your heart's strong enough to bear it all. . .then plsss set her up. . .and watch her slip away!
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by Rosabelle(f): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2009
xynerio:

Test a girl? Guy she will not pass the test. Just pray for your relationship.
LOOOLL what do you mean by that

justwise:

1st u got trust issue, 3yrs is enough for u to know her.
2nd, For her to use those bolded lines, it means your rela/ship will be over soon. Get ready for the heartbreak. or start measuring up with your mates
Don't test her now cos u will get dumped
Very apt.

Her love for you isnt burning no more bro. No woman tries to put down a man she loves. Those words mean she's on her way out and is looking for an excuse. Better dump her first lol. Cos no matter what, she's dumping you.
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by biola44: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2009
she has already dumped him!
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by MoneyRule(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2009
What happens if she fails??
Do we get to read ur whinning??
Why do pple always want to create problems 4 demselves??
3yrs and u still have major trust issues??
Bro, you need rehab!
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by galatico(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2009
My brother she'll definatly fail!!! what are you gonna do when she fails?
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by Ben13: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2009
don't take that risk!! she might have a very high libido
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2009
The very tin u feared has come to b. She is now comparing ur
broke arse
wit other guys shes been meeting n it's beginning to stir sometin in her. U are alrite to b concerned but baiting her is not the solution. First why are u broke; not working? Get a job. Job doesn't pay enuff? either get a higher paying 1 or explore ways for extra money making. Secondly U need to let her know dat u luv her n will make changes so she should b patient n u guys will work it out 2geda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? / If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are.. / Once I See A Girl Like This, Am Getting Married INSTANTLY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.