Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? (7205 Views)

Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her / 'm Yet 2 Set My Eyez On Her But She's Using My Pix To Discard Her BB Toasters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by Rosabelle(f): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2009
Lord_Reed:

The very tin u feared has come to b. She is now comparing your wit other guys shes been meeting n it's beginning to stir sometin in her. U are alrite to b concerned but baiting her is not the solution. First why are u broke; not working? Get a job. Job doesn't pay enuff? either get a higher paying 1 or explore ways for extra money making. Secondly U need to let her know dat u luv her n will make changes so she should b patient n u guys will work it out 2geda.
Thats the mistake you guys make. Later you people start to say women are bad. Meanwhile youre the one refusing to see the signs.
If a woman loves you, she will know if youre trying your best or not. A woman who loves a man cannot and will never try to put him down simply because she has seen other men who have money, cos their money wont shake her. IF SHE LOVES YOU.
Dont advice the guy to steal (cos if he doesnt find ways of making extra money, he will).
If youre trying your best and she cant see it, leave her. Let her go. Times are hard and maybe your time to hit pay hasnt come. Dont let any girl pressure you into doing things that might put you in trouble, cos there will always be men who have more money than you do.
Will you steal everytime she shows you how much they have?
Its good to impress a woman, but the minute she starts to demand it, let her go, she doesnt love you.
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by LordReed(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2009
@Rosabelle
Pls where in my post did I advice him to steal? So is stealing the only way to make extra cash?

If she is not getting stirred up by wat she is seeing why would she compare?

Asking him to leave her just cos she said go n see wat your mates are doing is like killing a mosquito wit a sledgehammer. If she loves him n he tells her to be patient n she waits nko? Is dat not better?
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by Rosabelle(f): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2009
Lord_Reed:

@Rosabelle
Pls where in my post did I advice him to steal? So is stealing the only way to make extra cash?
If she is not getting stirred up by wat she is seeing why would she compare?
Asking him to leave her just cos she said go n see wat your mates are doing is like killing a mosquito wit a sledgehammer. If she loves him n he tells her to be patient n she waits nko? Is dat not better?

Sir. This is what I said:
Rosabelle:

Dont advice the guy to steal (cos if he doesnt find ways of making extra money, he will).

I didnt say you adviced him to. As for your comment on him asking her to be patient. Its alright.
Point is, a woman will nto compare her man to other men. She will encourage him, but not belittle him simply because he doesnt have money.
Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by LordReed(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ok I thot u directed that comment at moi.

IMHO ladies say alot of things they neva mean to be hurtful, I think this is 1 of those times. She mite not have meant to belittle him but as a jib to stir him up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Babes Have You Met Or Slept With Thru 2go / Nigerian Man Marries Beautiful American Woman After She Sent Him A DM Shooting.. / White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.