Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. (2035 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thank me later
Don't even bother to, what are friends for tongue

Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by Lasveg(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
U try, clap for urself

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Op ur head
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin

No tea for me thank u... tongue men are cheaters, it's not new...
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
Op ur head
What I do?
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lasveg:
U try, clap for urself
Heeeeeee grin grin

Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
not bad.
.....☔
But I' like a little drama.
So when I was sure he was sleep I'd sneak in his room,shave off half his beard
cut the right booty cheek out of all his brand name jeans and
clog up his toilet with the wads of fabric grin
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
not bad.
.....☔
Lolsss cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2016

Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thrash!!!

Op, must you create unnecessary threads in a bid to gain popularity?

Most of your topics are trashy nowadays. pls watch it.
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by Lasveg(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
TheModsAreMad:
Thrash!!!

Looll.. D gal is now d new mamagee of nl.
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
TheModsAreMad:
Thrash!!!

Most of your topics are trashy nowadays. pls watch it.
Okay but can you go and check the Topic again, next tym you won't enter a thread you were not called to
I dunno why you are always attacking me, this is not your first tym
Who popularity epp? undecided
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by Sexxkillz: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
That facebook girl must be a guy who scams other guys on facebook using a female profile. Trust me, that idiot has a dick.

No woman on earth. . . NO WOMAN, will boil water to make tea and drink if she just found out her husband or boyfriend just cheated. There must be consequences. NO WOMAN likes to be made a fool, especially when she gives her all in a relationship. That hot water must go on that man's body, or something graphic must happen to him. If my woman just found out I cheated, man, I'm NOT blinking that night!

Even if she doesn't act immediately and decides to drink tea, that tea is a camouflage. Something else is cooking in her mind. cheesy The man must regret. He must pay. . . Na woman na.

Show this procedure to the birds. . . They may be interested.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay but can you go and check the Topic again, next tym you won't enter a thread you were not called to

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
That facebook girl must be a guy who scams other guys on facebook using a female profile. Trust me, that idiot has a dick.

No woman on earth. . . NO WOMAN, will boil water to make tea and drink if she just found out her husband or boyfriend just cheated. There must be consequences. NO WOMAN likes to be made a fool, especially when she gives her all in a relationship. That hot water must go on that man's body, or something graphic must happen to him. If my woman just found out I cheated, man, I'm NOT blinking that night!

Even if she doesn't act immediately and decides to drink tea, that tea is a camouflage. Something else is cooking in her mind. cheesy The man must regret. He must pay. . . Na woman na.

Okay
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by timsonpreye(m): 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

No tea for me thank u... tongue men are cheaters, it's not new...
men are not gals are!!! tongue
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
timsonpreye:
men are not gals are!!! tongue

grin I see how u defend ur gender...
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by NevetsIbot(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
not bad.
.....☔
ypu mean the beards you love so much? Uhn?
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Mtchew! Indeed....

Tempting to lash out.....but,

No man is worth the trouble and energy of revenge.....

Vengeance is mine says the lord.

I will spend about a few seconds mourning and then i am off to the next best thing. I have been thru some tough things in my life and i am still waxing strong. Its called resilience.....

You sneeze-i mean cheat- you loose.

The show must go on.....

Nansense.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
ypu mean the beards you love so much? Uhn?
the love is void when the beard is on the face of a cheater.
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by nuelzz04(m): 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Many ladies will see dis n let d water boil n boil n boil.

But its not for tea grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
nuelzz04:
Many ladies will see dis n let d water boil n boil n boil.

But its not for tea grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by Hergorgeous(f): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:

I was waiting for her to say POOR THE WATER ON THE MANS BODY
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by Sexxkillz: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hergorgeous:

I was waiting for her to say POUR THE WATER ON THE MANS BODY
A real girl just quoted me. . .

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by timsonpreye(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I see how u defend ur gender...
its the fact, gals av what controls guys mind so they cheat a lot wit it.. grin
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by Damfostopper(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
U see the effect of allowing kids born in the year 2000 have access to phone.... After d will celebrate 4000000 topics fill with trash topics
Re: Ladies, Do This If Your Man Cheats On You. by UrWorstNitemare: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Waiting for a counter thread undecided

GUYS, DO THIS IF YOUR GIRL CHEATS ON YOU.

then I'll comment

(1) (Reply)

I Had An Abortion .. Please Help / / Should I Make money Or I Should Not? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.