Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

A Short Story (18)+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Short Story (18)+ (7191 Views)

Lockdown With Mom And Sisters (Erotic Story 18+) Part 1 / A Mind-blowing Passionate Story [18+] (1) / Love Story (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Story (18)+ by lilianofentse(f): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2019
NB.
This story contains substance abuse desc, sex scenes.

You can bash me if you want to, the comment section is free- for -all but please don’t mention me.
You don’t know me personally and your hurtful comments would be for nothing.
I translated some parts of the conversations that were in setswana/zulu...
Writing style: Modern Writing Style.
Enjoy.

Copyright 2019 Lillian Ofentse.
No part of this work should be distributed or used without a prior written permission of the author.

Chapter 1: The Introduction
As Humans we are all different
but at the end we all come from mother earth's ovaries

In every schooling environment, there must be at least one major weirdo present therein. Unfortunately I was that weirdo. I was barely 15 but I had already swung fully into puberty. The only attention I got was from boys who were either behaving generally stupid or were seriously sex starved (nympho's). Almost everyone in school thought I was either mad/dumb/depressed because I always walked alone, sat alone and dined alone. I tried my best to avoid people and always preferred to walk back home alone than involve myself with the naughty neighborhood kids.

My name is Lillian. My dad passed away when I was just four years old, leaving me with my mom who tried her possible best to make sure I attended a good school and lived upright.
I was 15 years old when I started attending Durban Academy High School in flyynland durban -Grade 9 to be precise. I had just transferred to the school and I had no friends.
Being in that high school was hectic and hard, especially when trying to be a part of a popular clique or crew. I was always trying my best to feel and be among the bigger boys/girls in school. I had a bad dressing sense being that my blue skirt almost kissed the ground and my white sleeves were a little bit oversized and not as body-hugging as some of the other girls in my grade. I complained bitterly to my mom about my uniform; but as always she reassured me that I looked more comely and decent than those who dressed to kill without nothing upstairs. Mid-term/year exams came and almost everyone was ready for it or so I thought.

After the brief assembly, students started trooping into their various classes. As I was walking to my class, a girl called out to me. I turned back and looked at her face and was trying to recall where I knew her from.
I finally remembered who she was after looking at her for some time.
Linda was neither short nor tall; she was just in the middle. She was
Although Linda was classy, she was an introvert who hardly said a word in class except when spoken to, but immediately she comes out of class, she automatically transforms into another entity.
"Hello Lillian, you look nice" she said while beaming a smile at me.
I was still thinking if I should take it as a compliment or an insult when she said...
"My name is Linda, I sit at the back of the class, and I need your help"
"Help with what??" I replied
"I want us to sit together today, ayee you know the drill; can I join you?"
I was surprised because that was the first time someone actually volunteered to sit with me.
I gladly accepted and we walked back to class.

MALPRACTICE
(to be continued)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Short Story (18)+ by MJBOLT: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
continue
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by Emarvel(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Following.....
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by Dtraitor: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Following
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by lilianofentse(f): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
I need feedback from you guys, if i should continue
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by Omarsheriff(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ride on
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
lilianofentse:
NB.

You can bash me if you want to, the comment section is free- for -all but please don’t mention me.
Enjoy.

No part of this work should be distributed or used without a prior written permission of the author.

In every schooling environment, there must be at least one major weirdo present therein. Unfortunately I was that weirdo. I was barely 15 but I had already swung fully into puberty. The only attention I got was from boys who were either behaving generally stupid or were seriously sex starved (nympho's). Almost everyone in school thought I was either mad/dumb/depressed because I always walked alone, sat alone and dined alone. I tried my best to avoid people and always preferred to walk back home alone than involve myself with the naughty neighborhood kids.

My name is Lillian. My dad passed away when I was just four years old, leaving me with my mom who tried her possible best to make sure I attended a good school and lived upright.
I was 15 years old when I started attending Durban Academy High School in flyynland durban -Grade 9 to be precise. I had just transferred to the school and I had no friends.
Being in that high school was hectic and hard, especially when trying to be a part of a popular clique or crew. I was always trying my best to feel and be among the bigger boys/girls in school. I had a bad dressing sense being that my blue skirt almost kissed the ground and my white sleeves were a little bit oversized and not as body-hugging as some of the other girls in my grade. I complained bitterly to my mom about my uniform; but as always she reassured me that I looked more comely and decent than those who dressed to kill without nothing upstairs. Mid-term/year exams came and almost everyone was ready for it or so I thought.

After the brief assembly, students started trooping into their various classes. As I was walking to my class, a girl called out to me. I turned back and looked at her face and was trying to recall where I knew her from.
Although Linda was classy, she was an introvert who hardly said a word in class except when spoken to, but immediately she comes out of class, she automatically transforms into another entity.
I was still thinking if I should take it as a compliment or an insult when she said...
I was surprised because that was the first time someone actually volunteered to sit with me.

MALPRACTICE
(to be continued)

well, where is the update? undecided
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by lilianofentse(f): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
BornagainThief:
well where is the update? undecided
I've been busy. I'll try to update as soon as I have free time. Enx
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
lilianofentse:
Alright.
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by Adesina12: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
What do we have here?
Come and continue this story lady Lilian
I am liking it already
Sweet popcorn for you
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:39am On Jun 10, 2019
Continue
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by Harmoneasy: 6:39am On Jun 11, 2019
Hey Lily baby, biko come and continue the story, it looks more of a non fictional work.
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by iTearHerToto: 7:43am On Jun 11, 2019

Na Dem!

Pukes angry
[img]https:///view/dry-heave-throw-up-vomit-gross-ew-gif-4726988.gif[/img]
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by lilianofentse(f): 8:05am On Jun 11, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Na Dem!

Pukes angry
[img]https:///view/dry-heave-throw-up-vomit-gross-ew-gif-4726988.gif[/img]
troll why??

Re: A Short Story (18)+ by Litcandle: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2019
Continue the story
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by iTearHerToto: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
troll why??
Your friend's features disgusts me
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by SmellingAnus(m): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
lilianofentse:
Continue and don't keep me waiting cool
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by Anijay1212(m): 7:18am On Jun 15, 2019
Lilianofentse come and do it nah.
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 16, 2019
lilianofentse:
NB.

Enjoy.

As Humans we are all different
but at the end we all come from mother earth's ovaries

MALPRACTICE
(to be continued)

Please continue cool

I'm here with a bag of pop corn for thosr who came to read. Enjoy!

Re: A Short Story (18)+ by TANID(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Please continue cool

Hahahahahahaha! grin I Just Come Across This Thread When I Un-Follow Her Now, Am Here To Read Comment
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
TANID:
Hahahahahahaha! grin I Just Come Across This Thread When I Un-Follow Her Now, Am Here To Read Comment

Lets read together cool
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by TANID(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Lets read together cool
Ok I Would Try But I Don't Know Boya Isokuso Loma Poju Ni Nu Oro Re. Give Me Some Munites I Would Be Right Back To Read It In A Main Time
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by TANID(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
Please Come And Complete It.
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by TANID(m): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Lets read together cool
Thanks aunty Tohyorsih2.

I Read It And It Very Interesting To Me, But That Headline And Introductions First scared Me grin Lilianofentse So You're Not From nigeria?
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by Gabson001(m): 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
Madam come and complete the damn story la
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by lilianofentse(f): 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
TANID:
Please Come And Complete It.
still contemplating. It's too personal. People here are just somehow
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by SmellingAnus(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
still contemplating. It's too personal. People here are just somehow
Just open a diary for it and don't forget to mention me....
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by lilianofentse(f): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Just open a diary for it and don't forget to mention me....
yh I think that's actually better. I won't my love.
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by SmellingAnus(m): 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
yh I think that's actually better. I won't my love.
Okay Hun ...
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by Bojack(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
Biko come and update na
Re: A Short Story (18)+ by iTearHerToto: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Please continue cool

All these people with popcorn memes on every thread you pass angry it's not like they can afford to buy one if it's for real sef
.. Most of them are so broke and hungry. If you check well some haven't had their dinner as I type sad. Plus they aren't even sure if they would have sef

Some of them can't buy #50 own for you even if they have the money flowing... Stinginess is engraved in their DNA... Those ones will tell you when you call them stingy that it's their money you should go work for yours.. The words they use on everyone to pacify their guilt.. Being stingy is their nature cry

But down here in Nairaland dustbin they can bring trucks of popcorn...

See them coming!
[img]https:///view/back-it-up-retreat-backwards-oh-no-yikes-gif-14273566.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

(1) (Reply)

THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] / 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex / How I Toasted A Female Bank Staff Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.