Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! (20032 Views)

When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by stchinedu: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
After spending so much on buying "designer bra" for the "untouched container" only to discover they have been excessively violated... grin grin

In fact, nothing is left for the unborn babies...haba!!! cry

1 Like

Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Sexyjennys50(f): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
ruggedadventure:

I can't buy a car without testing it
I can assure you that you don't want your girlfriend to refer to you as a "SPARE" yet you wanna liken a woman to a car huh?
Could that be fair to your sister?

1 Like

Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Keenlooka(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
Predicament? Why would she tell you, when d intention is to scam you cool
smart024:
Chai...
shocked shocked shocked
I bargained for a complete package o...

Pastor must see this...
cry cry cry
This wedding is cancelled as long as she didn't tell me of her predicament...
undecided undecided undecided
Hmm...
If this woman can successfully hide this from me till after the wedding, then its possible that she is hiding much more o...
No be me with her abeg...
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by eightsin(m): 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
WTF!! Na bush baby suck dis breast

2 Likes

Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by EmmySparky(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Noblewhiz:
i 1da o
no mind her...I know her type..her first reaction is to create a thread on nairaland and complain...
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by emitheo(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
I will run to sambisa forest or borno state.
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by EmmySparky(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Beamborla:

I'm chatting from the convent...I don't need 'em phallus be it peanut size or plantain size tongue moreover, the comparison no work... Your comparison can only work if her 'V' has got an issue. The boobs is just an extra for you guys and only the lucky ones get 'em perky, fluffy and handful...the good news is, you'd still get boobs. Or do you have anything on your body aside your phallus for the enjoyment of ladies

lol the phallus is 3x more enjoyable than ur V,boobs and ass joined together...u are tryin to run away from the question...can u manage a peanut sized ddick?...remember the satisfaction u get from a jungle sized ddick...have u ever wondered y lesbians rather go bisexual than stay with only Vs...anywayz am not a boob freak...am an ass freak...I can tolerate a relatively moderate boobs but this one above too small abeg...but make no body play with the Ass...big and round is how I love em asses
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by ruggedadventure(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sexyjennys50:

I can assure you that you don't want your girlfriend to refer to you as a "SPARE" yet you wanna liken a woman to a car huh?
Could that be fair to your sister?
lol....whr I liken woman to car....I'm jst tellin u wat I can't do...
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by deebest8(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Chisus iz lurds,unless she get money die
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by centboy123456(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fabulocity:
What else can you do? Manage it like that.

Just look this one just look at ur self tell me what are dey managing himm tell me na so u see dis kind tin nd u want d man to manage it now I know girl are wicked and God will push all these 419 girl
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by druxy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fabulocity:
manage kini!!
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Izyyblaze(f): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
DesChyko:
Well, it's weeding night. Weed the chest.
cheesy grin
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by centboy123456(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
tinnyailes:
Would use pillow to cover her boobs bang her then send her away tht same day

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah guy u just made my day oh God u are veru funny hahhahah I don lafa tried oh God

1 Like

Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by olayinex(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
player007:
Manage ke? ori Iya mi ko. colorun maje.
Amin oo guy ✔
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Jazzlite: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
marriage over...divorce completed..... btw its not possible.... cos I'd have seen you in different positions before ever saying ordinary hi, asking you on a date.... then courting before proposing.... no sex does not mean no smooching or picnics that I get to see flesh or no sleepover.... or else the relationship will NOT work!

Beamborla:
you married her not her boobs... tongue

What if she hid her breast to test your love for her?
After all, guys do all sort of annoying and dehumanizing things all in the name of testing

Moreover, marriage is for better and for worse... cool

Keep the loving burning cheesy kiss
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Iscoalarcon: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fabulocity:
Manage what Mbanu
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Iscoalarcon: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fabulocity:
Manage what

Mbanu
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by daxon001(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fabulocity:
Tarr there! What do u mean? angry
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by ShayGirl(f): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sexxkillz:
"Letter" to who?

Letter to d guests 4 cancellation of weddinggringrincheesygrin
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hian na wa oh! All these mentions sef.
Oya na if you won't manage it, divorce her na undecided
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Sexxkillz: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
ShayGirl:

Letter to d guests 4 cancellation of weddinggringrincheesygrin
Lol.
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by daxon001(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Op u see why sex can never leave the equation?
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by daxon001(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
stchinedu:
After spending much on buying "designer bra" for the "untouched container" only to discover it's been excessively violated...
That's why sex cannot be out of the equation

1 Like

Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by stchinedu: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
daxon001:

That's why sex cannot be out of the equation

Abi o grin
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by ImDFavoured1: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
U dey joke.
Beamborla:
you married her not her boobs... tongue

What if she hid her breast to test your love for her?
After all, guys do all sort of annoying and dehumanizing things all in the name of testing

Moreover, marriage is for better and for worse... cool

Keep the loving burning cheesy kiss
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Beamborla(f): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
ImDFavoured1:
U dey joke.
I'm not cheesy
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Beamborla(f): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
EmmySparky:
lol the phallus is 3x more enjoyable than ur V,boobs and ass joined together...u are tryin to run away from the question...can u manage a peanut sized ddick?...remember the satisfaction u get from a jungle sized ddick...have u ever wondered y lesbians rather go bisexual than stay with only Vs...anywayz am not a boob freak...am an ass freak...I can tolerate a relatively moderate boobs but this one above too small abeg...but make no body play with the Ass...big and round is how I love em asses
Didn't I mention that I'm a reverend sister in the making? cheesy
If phallus is more enjoyable than V, try being gay lipsrsealed

There are intimacy gadget for ladies which they find very satisfying...ever wondered why no intimacy gadget have been able to fully take the place of the V and the boobs tongue
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Beamborla(f): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jazzlite:
marriage over...divorce completed..... btw its not possible.... cos I'd have seen you in different positions before ever saying ordinary hi, asking you on a date.... then courting before proposing.... no sex does not mean no smooching or picnics that I get to see flesh or no sleepover.... or else the relationship will NOT work!

Oh honey!
Few days ago on NL, I saw fake boobs grin
Pray tell, what's so special about the boobs
It's a combination of flesh, fat and nerves just like you have in every other part of your body.

It's just a kwesion o
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Jazzlite: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Beamborla:

Oh honey!
Few days ago on NL, I saw fake boobs grin
Pray tell, what's so special about the boobs
It's a combination of flesh, fat and nerves just like you have in every other part of your body.

It's just a kwesion o
Like my epistle stated...it can't happen to me
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Beamborla(f): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jazzlite:

Like my epistle stated...it can't happen to me
You said so
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Jazzlite: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
Beamborla:

You said so
And it didn't.
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Beamborla(f): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jazzlite:

And it didn't.
Married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help Me!!! XVIDEOS Has Finished Me!!! / How Many Women Have You Had Sex With? (guys Only) / My Boyfriend Isn't Picking My Calls!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.