Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,957 members, 7,838,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! (20009 Views)

When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by smart024(m): 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where's the love??

The love don instantly die o...
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sexxkillz:
"Letter" to who?
Lmao
Baddest guy. You still haven't changed.
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by EmmySparky(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
Beamborla:

I won!
I won!!
I won...yeepie! cheesy

This argument of yours ain't succinct to counter my presentation tongue
lol funny you..for ur mind
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
chisos .. i'd plan for us to go on a honeymoon .. getting there i'd look for a way to fake my death .. then thereafter i'm long gone .. i'd even change my name lol
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Adagba01: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
To be candid, marriage annulled.
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by paradoxy(m): 6:37am On Aug 10, 2016
Everybody don suck the breast finish. Na you wan make i do for better for worseq... kwantinu
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by CallmeLucy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hey Paradoxy, this reply shouldn't be here but I'm not allowed to post in the investment section probably because I'm new. You said you've got a game which you need to finish so you can launch it. Let's talk about this and we can come to an agreement about an investment from myself. You're not going to regret this provided that the game has the potential you stated in the description. Send me a message and I'm going to contact you. Thanks
paradoxy:
Everybody don suck the breast finish. Na you wan make i do for better for worseq... kwantinu
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Hayyee2002: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
All ya dumb a$$e$ commenting, name photoshop jor!!! sad grin cheesy
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by clemz85(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Beamborla:
you married her not her boobs... tongue

What if she hid her breast to test your love for her?
After all, guys do all sort of annoying and dehumanizing things all in the name of testing

Moreover, marriage is for better and for worse... cool

Keep the loving burning cheesy kiss

Are you serious?
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Beamborla(f): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
clemz85:

Are you serious?
Very serious
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by Cmiller(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Formlar 1 reverse race to her parents house to counter balance before midnight
Re: When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! by aniteze(m): 12:07am On Aug 15, 2016
Fabulocity:
What else can you do? Manage it like that.

Manage what? Even when I do will my children also manage it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Nigeria BF..... Pls Do Not Open If You Are Less Than 18yrs[watch VIDEO] / After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body / 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.