Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew (2787 Views)

An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) / Attention Fynestboi..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Will they post the result tonight?

Most likely.
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Berlyn:
uhmmmm i'm just observing cool

See this girl ooh grin
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Berlyn:
uhmmmm i'm just observing cool
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
which church are u going tomorrow dear cheesy cheesy
mizzbouqui:

Sleep no gree come o grin
And church dey tomorrow
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
d babe dey fear to talk.. cheesy cheesy
NotoriousAIG:

See this girl ooh grin
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by AbuMikey(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
vizkiz:

It is just a competition. None of us is taking it as serious as you guys are.

Mikey you are not a new nairalander you should know better.

Bro, the thing is, I'm not even on anyone's side.

Never voted for anyone both on Mr. et Miss NL, bar when I voted MissGdope during round1 of the female contest. So, I'm actually taking nothing serious here.

And, My post was not about Me hating on You or Your Crew, I made the Post to play reverse Psychology on the OP, so He would stop ranting and refrain from trolling, rather than thinking You are on the lead already. Dazall cheesy

Hope You not offended?

Cheers.
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

See this girl ooh grin
Emperor na which prison dem send you put sad
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by mizzbouqui(f): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
which church are u going tomorrow dear cheesy cheesy
Don't asko before they comean use the church where I worship to judge me
Well I worship in CEC
Decode if you can
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Berlyn:
Emperor na which prison dem send you put sad

Na Kuje prison ooh grin
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
realy dear,.. that my church oo.. hope u no d church has a school in osun state grin grin
mizzbouqui:

Well I worship in CEC
Decode if you can
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
shey make i come ur church tomorrow cheesy cheesy cheesy
mizzbouqui:

Well I worship in CEC
Decode if you can
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by vizkiz: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
AbuMikey:

Bro, the thing is, I'm not even on anyone's side.

Never voted for anyone both on Mr. et Miss NL, bar when I voted MissGdope during round1 of the female contest. So, I'm actually taking nothing serious here.

And, My post was not about Me hating on You or Your Crew, I made the Post to play reverse Psychology on the OP, so He would stop ranting and refrain from trolling, rather than thinking You are on the lead already. Dazall cheesy

Hope You not offended?

Cheers.

I am not taking any offence from whatever you typed. Was only making a point. You shouldn't be oblivious to the fact that this Same op has been against me from the beginning of this tournament.

Tagging himself #Teamvizkiz might be a way to make a fool out of himself one more time. I only acknowledged your comment because you are one of the "old time" nairalanders I respect.

No bad blood though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by obiorathesubtle: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
smh
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
vizkiz baba i hail ooo my felllow accountant cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Kelvin0(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smh
Smh wif you brov...

1 Like

Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
bro are u using an alternative acount because ur acont was open on the 24 of july.. so u area newbie in nairaland....quote gues u still a learnerauthor=NotoriousAIG post=48259085]

Na Kuje prison ooh grin[/quote]
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by TamedWolf90: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
angry
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by tizblink: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
NLjega, how far na?
Results don set abi you need more light?
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
I wan sleep o
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
grin grin grin
juhan:
I wan sleep o
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
bro are u using an alternative acount because ur acont was open on the 24 of july.. so u area newbie in nairaland....quote gues u still a learnerauthor=NotoriousAIG post=48259085]

Na Kuje prison ooh grin

Ah no understand your question
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
tosyne2much i hail sir grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
are u using an alternative account cheesy cheesy cheesy
NotoriousAIG:

Ah no understand your question
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by mizzbouqui(f): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
realy dear,.. that my church oo.. hope u no d church has a school in osun state grin grin
Nope we don't
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
ok ma we do go together tomorrow... grin grin cheesy
mizzbouqui:

Nope we don't
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by vizkiz: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
vizkiz baba i hail ooo my felllow accountant cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros...I hope say you dey enjoy these gossips Because na until next year before we experience another one oh grin
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
are u using an alternative account cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin all my accounts na alternate cheesy. Nobody knows my real moniker, at least not yet grin
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin i dey fear u ooo
NotoriousAIG:

grin all my accounts na alternate cheesy. Nobody knows my real moniker, at least not yet grin
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin grin grin i dey fear u ooo

grin cheesy
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
yes ooo bro.. i dey enjoy am die...many drama in nairaland seriously guy[ cool cool cool we dey play to organise a get2geder part in december in romance section vene lagos.. what do u think about it bro cheesy cheesy quote author=vizkiz post=48259415]

Bros...I hope say you dey enjoy these gossips Because na until next year before we experience another one oh grin
[/quote]
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by vizkiz: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
yes ooo bro.. i dey enjoy am die...many drama in nairaland seriously guy[ cool cool cool we dey play to organise a get2geder part in december in romance section vene lagos.. what do u think about it bro cheesy cheesy

make sense... But we try am before. The outcome led to sexkilz deactivation grin
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
lol sexkilz deactivationwhy he deactivate cheesy cheesy
vizkiz:

make sense... But we try am before. The outcome led to sexkilz deactivation grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[08106075874] Correct Waecgce English Language Answers / Is It A Sin To Put On Trouser Or Uncover Your Head While You Are In The Church? / Ladies Be Sincere, What's Your Current Body Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.