Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew (2793 Views)

An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) / Attention Fynestboi..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by mizzbouqui(f): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
TamedWolf90:
angry
Why you do your face like that
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by TamedWolf90: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Why you do your face like that

So upset, just came out from police station now.. .how you jare??
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by TamedWolf90: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

grin all my accounts na alternate cheesy. Nobody knows my real moniker, at least not yet grin

Even me
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Even me

Shattap grin. Is your name nobody?
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
tosyne2much i hail sir grin grin grin cool cool
Oga mi sir, I just dey loyal oooo.... How things bro?
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
we dey push am oo... grin grin grin
tosyne2much:
Oga mi sir, I just dey loyal oooo.... How things bro?
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by mizzbouqui(f): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
TamedWolf90:

So upset, just came out from police station now.. .how you jare??
grin grin grin make I laugh small, but I didn't see you there nah, I left there hours ago

Me is fyn
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by TamedWolf90: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
mizzbouqui:

grin grin grin make I laugh small, but I didn't see you there nah, I left there hours ago

Me is fyn

You left before I came... Nice dp.. I wnt like it cause your likes don'plenty.
What you still doing awake?
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by mizzbouqui(f): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
TamedWolf90:

You left before I came... Nice dp.. I wnt like it cause your likes don'plenty.
What you still doing awake?
Mesef no know
I'm waiting for the election results
I will soon sleep off grin
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Gladiator1: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
bro are u using an alternative acount because ur acont was open on the 24 of july.. so u area newbie in nairaland....quote gues u still a learnerauthor=NotoriousAIG post=48259085]

Na Kuje prison ooh grin
Mehn! Ur English is appalling
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by AbuMikey(m): 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
vizkiz:

I am not taking any offence from whatever you typed. Was only making a point. You shouldn't be oblivious to the fact that this Same op has been against me from the beginning of this tournament.

Tagging himself #Teamvizkiz might be a way to make a fool out of himself one more time. I only acknowledged your comment because you are one of the "old time" nairalanders I respect.

No bad blood though.

Alright Bro
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by VhatAmazingDude: 1:32am On Aug 07, 2016
Ela ojukan..
Harpic and straw for sale grin

Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by LordScent(m): 1:39am On Aug 07, 2016
Durentt:
Keep fooling urselves dat fynestboi go win d just concluded grand finale.
Mtcheeew
make my prick bend if he wins even with all d rigging wey go happen. angry

smh.

#Team vizkiz

Mr Gayy, suck it up.!

Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by LordScent(m): 1:41am On Aug 07, 2016
Gladiator1:
Mehn! Ur English is appalling

Adewumi thatz very true.

Type slowly, less error, More understanding, everyone goes home without headache

Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by epelumi42(m): 2:05am On Aug 07, 2016
And sometimes you'd wonder if some people's brain are not contained in their skull. That you're free to express your opinion means not that you're free to rub stupidity in our faces. Now that He has won, will you please find something better to do?
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 07, 2016
Durentt:
Keep fooling urselves dat fynestboi go win d just concluded grand finale.
Mtcheeew
make my prick bend if he wins even with all d rigging wey go happen. angry

smh.

#Team vizkiz
@Bolded hope your d!ck don bend?
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Donpoker9(m): 6:13am On Aug 07, 2016
congratulations

fynestboi!!
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=NotoriousAIG post=48259085

Na Kuje prison ooh grin[/quote]. don't wory i go bring you food grin ewa nd bread u like?
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by EmperorLee(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=Berlyn post=48264659][/quote]

Bad belle, I don break jail tongue
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2016
generalbush:
durentt so you reported me?? cheesy cheesy

Nice Ban sha,,... Jail is cool wink

me report u? Mtcheeew i got better stuffs to do
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by reloadedN: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2016
Durentt:

me report u?
Mtcheeew i got better stuffs to do

I hope your brain don bend join ur prick as fynestboi don win now...... Oponu!
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by abovethelaw(f): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2016
Op now fynestboi has won, can we see your 2 niches bended dick...

Nobody will take you serious ontill you show use you gayy dick grin
Re: Fynestboi And All His Supporters, Who Una Epp? Mtcheeew by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2016
reloadedN:

I hope your brain don bend join ur prick as fynestboi don win now...... Oponu!

fool.

Dont quote me again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Deal With This My Girlfriend? / Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction / Can It Work? 37 Years Old Guy Set To Marry A 20 Year Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.