Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. (5534 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by bollify(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
on the contrary, it shows I won't be taken advantage of.
You think a woman should be the only 1 cooking? undecided or at all?
He's not husband
Why can't the man cook 2....is he a cripple?

The way you girls are going about this feminism foolishness is annoying to sane minds already. Soon you will ask the man to be pregnant since she is equal to her man.
Methinks gender equality should be about giving equal opportunities irrespective of gender and not a role reversal thing. Nature have it that man has the body to climb mountains in search of what will keep the family going, and same nature gives the woman a better body and brain to handle kitchen and take better care of the kids.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
BARRIKADE:
The man-hate is strong with this one.

Polyestar ,bro! keep doing the Lord's work.
Someone's gotta preach the gospel to these bítches.
No,I don't hate men. I just won't be run by you.
And a "b!tch" is a 3-Legged-Female-DOG
.....we are human women.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by BARRIKADE: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No,I don't hate men.
I just won't be run by you.
Says the lady who wants to be called 'King'.

Either way,You're already being run by men & will continue to be for the foreseeable future -whether you like it or not.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Polyestar(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
BARRIKADE:
The man-hate is strong with this one.

Polyestar ,bro! keep doing the Lord's work.
Someone's gotta preach the gospel to these bítches.
She's a domineering feminist all right. The type that marries a man and subjects him to sodomy. Ignore her.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
BARRIKADE:
Says the lady who wants to be called 'King'.

[s]Either way,You're already being run by men & will continue to be for the foreseeable future -whether you like it or not.[/s]
No,Sir.....Good-bye.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
BARRIKADE:
As opposed to where?
any country that has the misfortune of having Identity politicians and social justice warriors
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
bollify:

The way you girls are going about this feminism foolishness is annoying to sane minds already. Soon you will ask the man to be pregnant since she is equal to her man.
Methinks gender equality should be about giving equal opportunities irrespective of gender and not a role reversal thing. Nature have it that man has the body to climb mountains in search of what will keep the family going, and same nature gives the woman a better body and brain to handle kitchen and take better care of the kids.
OK. I'm not saying a woman shouldn't do all that.
...She should do it for a HUSBAND
Though I would STILL have min cook some
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by BARRIKADE: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No,Sir.....Good-bye.
see that's the thing I love about facts,Denying them a gazillion times doesn't make them any less true.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by BARRIKADE: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Teempakguy:
any country that has the misfortune of having Identity politicians and social justice warriors
Ah! yes,social justice warriors.... I see how hard they are pushing for men to get paternity leaves and alimony now.
Those brave people,bless their souls.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Teempakguy:
the speed at which you reply mentions is frightening.

Anyway, I guess this is just a case of you being unhappy with societal norms because they don't benefit you. If that's the case, you should probably marry a chef, seeing as you love food but won't cook it yourself.
cheesy grin cheesy you males!!!
It's you who aren't happy with anything that doesn't benefit you
Or you'd have no problem cooking for yerselves like big-boys should!!! undecided
...........••••
She is Not yer Mama
She is Not yer wife but yer girlfriend....... Just yer girlfriend
....Why should she bend 2 suit you? undecided
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by oloyede252(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
on the contrary, it shows I won't be taken advantage of.
You think a woman should be the only 1 cooking? undecided
..... or at all? He's not husband.
Why can't the man cook 2....is he a cripple?
oh God.the problem here is you thinking a woman that cooks is a slave.your view is wrong because you reason for everywoman.

As for the rest of your silly assumptions it shows you aint that intelligent for me to converse with you again.bye
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by bollify(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

OK. I'm not saying a woman shouldn't do all that.
•••••She should do it for a HUSBAND
Though I would STILL have min cook some

Ok. You do have a point. I'm for equality of gender too. What I however won't agree to is role reversal. There won't ever be a time an engineer will be called to the hospital to come and attend to a patient. This is also vice versa. There are things the women are naturally good at and there are things meant for the men. This however did not make some slaves and others masters as you've earlier stated.

So next time you want to preach gender equality, make sure you do it when it's necessary and with carrful selection of lexis so you won't be passing a message you didn't intend to pass. Dont just go about talking gender equality at every chance you get to speak/post. It makes you look like a man hater.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
oloyede252:
oh God.the problem here is you thinking a woman that cooks is a slave.your view is wrong because you reason for everywoman.

As for the rest of your silly assumptions it shows you aint that intelligent for me to converse with you again.bye
grin cheesy I LOVE how you deduced I wasn't intelligent because I
stated the boyfriend Is Not the husband
and Does Not have right 2 anything.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
cheesy grin cheesy you males!!!
It's you who aren't happy with anything that doesn't benefit you
Or you'd have no problem cooking for yerselves like big-boys should!!! undecided
...........••••
She is Not yer Mama
She is Not yer wife but yer girlfriend....... Just yer girlfriend
....Why should she bend 2 suit you? undecided
I'm not that kind of guy. I actually prefer cooking my own food for obvious reasons.

The point I was trying to make is that while the majority of women like cooking for men, the majority of men like women cooking for them. If that is true, then you are an exception to the rule. And in that case, you should find another exception, like a male chef, so that you can both be happy together. As opposed to trying to change these ones that you are arguing with.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Teempakguy:
I'm not that kind of guy. I actually prefer cooking my own food for obvious reasons.

The point I was trying to make is that while the majority of women like cooking for men, the majority of men like women cooking for them. If that is true, then you are an exception to the rule. And in that case, you should find another exception, like a male chef, so that you can both be happy together. As opposed to trying to change these ones that you are arguing with.
"change" them? undecided undecided
They like you came quoting me,not the other way around
I shared my opion
YA'LL decided 2 argue yer views at me.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by oloyede252(m): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin cheesy I LOVE how you deduced I wasn't intelligent because I
stated the boyfriend Is Not the husband
and Does Not have right 2 anything.
so its the husband that have the right cos he is handicap to cook for himself..also have the right to make the woman a slave?...

Why I said you wrong is that let people make choices for themselves whether to cook of not for ANYBODY..
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
soupandeba:

So you fuvcking open a thread to tell girls to friendzone us?
Just that we can't have multiple partners, and some ladies doesn't know how to do it
Moreover who is going to friendzone someone as handsome as you tongue
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
oloyede252:
so its the husband that have the right cos he is handicap to cook for himself..also have the right to make the woman a slave?...

Why I said you wrong is that let people make choices for themselves whether to cook of not for ANYBODY..
The husband has many right.....because he put a ring on it/made a serious commitment
But let's bot get into all that.
Will my views on a form change what people do in their lives that you had 2 argue me down like you did? undecided.....No.
I want 2 go now. Bye.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by oloyede252(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
The husband has many right.....because he put a ring on it/made a serious commitment
But let's bot get into all that.
Will my views on a form change what people do in their lives that you had 2 argue me down like you did? undecided.....No.
I want 2 go now. Bye.
ok.next time think before you type. Bye
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
bollify:

Ok. You do have a point. I'm for equality of gender too. What I however won't agree to is role reversal. There won't ever be a time an engineer will be called to the hospital to come and attend to a patient. This is also vice versa. There are things the women are naturally good at and there are things meant for the men. This however did not make some slaves and others masters as you've earlier stated.

So next time you want to preach gender equality, make sure you do it when it's necessary and with carrful selection of lexis so you won't be passing a message you didn't intend to pass. Dont just go about talking gender equality at every chance you get to speak/post. It makes you look like a man hater.
i meant all i said and i wont change it/"watch what I type"
I don't really care what you assumed I am.Good-bye fellas.

Cc oloyede252 teempakguy
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Fkforyou(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
I won't mind been in the friend zone, if she is going to come to me anytime she is the mood for you know....

However, if it is to trap me emotionally and the most annoying one, bring drama anytime I'm with another girl then she should just kindly FVCK OFF...!!!!
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by bollify(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Cc oloyede252 teempakguy

You used to sound more intelligent and logical. This thread wasn't even about cooking being the duty of the women. So your posting that trash up there is not necessary. You should have commented on the topic of the thread rather than go about calling some persons slave cos they cook for their boyfriend. If I was your bf and I was visiting you, won't you cook for us?
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Cc oloyede252 teempakguy
ok
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by SycophanticGoat: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin you mean..... a slave ta men.
He can cook is own food undecided And he can cook her's 2.
....Called being considerate!
You made a typo, I fixed it wink

undecided
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by jaxxy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:

We can't date everyone, and they are some guys one will not want to loose so we had rather friendzone them smiley

D last lady dat tried seriously hard to friend zone me or watever it's called ended up my gf. She's frnd zoned many guys bt me no way. Besides wen did toke become a relationship expert? Pls Lol
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Just that we can't have multiple partners, and some ladies doesn't know how to do it
Moreover who is going to friendzone someone as handsome as you tongue
I'm coming for your hips, I just have a lot in my hands right now. Make yourself available when I cone for ya.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by thesuave10(m): 12:04am On Aug 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:
The friend zone is a situation which a friendship exists between two people, one of whom has an unreciprocated romantic or sexual interest in the other.

If you believe this stuff 's gonna work, I dare you to put it to the test with moi grin tongue grin
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2016
soupandeba:

I'm coming for your hips, I just have a lot in my hands right now. Make yourself available when I cone for ya.
undecided
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2016
thesuave10:

If you believe this stuff 's gonna work, I dare you to put it to the test with moi grin tongue grin
Who is you? undecided
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:
The friend zone is a situation which a friendship exists between two people, one of whom has an unreciprocated romantic or sexual interest in the other.
Have u gott'a life?
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
favoryte33:
Have u gott'a life?
Of couse smiley
I am living a beautiful life
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Of couse smiley
I am living a beautiful life
I mean dont u lay hands on stuffs worthwhile?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are These Pre Wedding Photos Or What? / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen / Come To My House Lets Quarantine Together- Lagos Babe Twerks In Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.