Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. (5535 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by thesuave10(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Who is you? undecided

Well someone who's gonna disprove yo statement grin tongue
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2016
favoryte33:
I mean dont u lay hands on stuffs worthwhile?
Yeah yeah, this is an example smiley
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2016
thesuave10:

Well someone who's gonna disprove yo statement grin tongue
Hmph hmph
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by thesuave10(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2016
Mizzbouqui let's prove your theory na grin
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by thesuave10(m): 8:31am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hmph hmph

Lol see her mouth. Imma Pm once it's time wink tongue
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2016
thesuave10:
Mizzbouqui let's prove your theory na grin
By pushing you to the friend zone or what?
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by thesuave10(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

By pushing you to the friend zone or what?

Nah... By checking out if youR tactics are gonna work wink
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by pedrilo: 8:38am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:
The friend zone is a situation which a friendship exists between two people, one of whom has an unreciprocated romantic or sexual interest in the other.
such thoughts only comes to mind wen a lady is havin every dicck n harry on her case. i bet u wont nurse the idea to create such threads wen u r 35 and still single as a lady. cheers and enjoy the attention for now.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2016
thesuave10:

Nah... By checking out if youR tactics are gonna work wink
Oya leggo
Sha no let my boo (emperorlee) hear o
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by thesuave10(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Oya leggo
Sha no let my boo (emperorlee) hear o

Nah..it's gonna be our secret lipsrsealed wink
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2016
thesuave10:

Nah..it's gonna be our secret lipsrsealed wink

Which secret cheesy. You better move away from mizzbouqui before I move you.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

Boolee aw is you?
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Yeah yeah, this is an example smiley
Do you blog?
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Boolee aw is you?

I just pin for my side. How your side.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

I just pin for my side. How your side.
E fine well well
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Rick9(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Follow such advises of the OP at ur own peril. If them no see husband marry Na dem go say na one old woman when dey mind her business dey do them. Kontinew
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by thesuave10(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

Lol Aii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate / MEN!!! Women Don't Love Or Care About You!(photos) - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.