Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. (5537 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
The friend zone is a situation which a friendship exists between two people, one of whom has an unreciprocated romantic or sexual interest in the other.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
To cut the long story short, it’s when a man likes you and wants to be in a sexual relationship, but you’re not interested. It happens quite frequently and so the lady pushes the man into the friend zone because she feels he’s okay as a friend but not a partner.

Vlogger, Toke Makinwa shared a few ways to get rid of a man lurking and well they look like they may actually work.

1. Don’t cook for him
Cooking is a gesture of love and you cooking regularly for a man who you are trying to send into the friend zone is a wrong way to go about it. How about you stop investing time into cooking for him?

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
2. Always talk about your ex.
Somehow talking about ex will make him think you’re not over your ex and measure him with the yardstick of your ex. You can cook one in your head if you don’t have one.

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Np: Friendzone - AdekunleGold

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by jeyselassie(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
u better repent
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Sexxkillz: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
Toke makinwa? That fish brain?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Sexxkillz: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:

1. Don’t cook for him
Cooking is a gesture of love and you cooking regularly for a man who you are trying to send into the friend zone is a wrong way to go about it. How about you stop investing time into cooking for him?
I can cook.

If I don't have time to cook, I waka go outside go chop.

Next.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Sexxkillz: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:
2. Always talk about your ex.
Somehow talking about ex will make him think you’re not over your ex and measure him with the yardstick of your ex. You can cook one in your head if you don’t have one.
You talk about your ex, I talk about all my exes.

1 - 1.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
3. Tell him about the guys toasting you
Let him know about the people on your case. Fake phone calls and leave him wondering why you’re telling him about these guys.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Why will a woman cook.for a man? undecided
Why can't he cook for them both? Take turns even.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by stan241(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Friendzone him to what end Whats the point really, if you like him say yes if you dont say no all that energy spent on such a childish endeavour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
4. Never spend time alone with him
Always be a turn-up queen. Never like to do anything on your own with him because alone time runs into things that do not indicate you want him in your friend zone.

That being said, what other ways do you think will move a guy to the friend zone?

http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/man-the-friend-zone/?geoip
Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Sexxkillz: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:
3. Tell him about the guys toasting you
Let him know about the people on your case. Fake phone calls and leave him wondering why you’re telling him about these guys.
Because I can't talk of girls I'm toasting? I don't even have to "fake" any call. I'll make the call and put it on speaker!
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:
4. Never spend time alone with him
Always be a turn-up queen. Never like to do anything on your own with him because alone time runs into things that do not indicate you want him in your friend zone.

That being said, what other ways do you think will move a guy to the friend zone?

http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/man-the-friend-zone/?geoip
Cc: Lalasticlala
And when you move this 2 front page mod move my thread 2 grin
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
Interesting grin
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by ifex370(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
stan241:
Friendzone him to what end Whats the point really, if you like him say yes if you dont say no all that energy spent on such a childish endeavour

Bros I taya ooo

Girls n stew**dity

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
stan241:
We can't date everyone, and they are some guys one will not want to loose so we had rather friendzone them smiley
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by rosy4u(f): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sexxxkillz just dey add more salt to dis thread grin grin
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by stan241(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:

We can't date everyone, and they are some guys one will not want to loose so we had rather friendzone them smiley

That's why you get clear with them from the onset, and what exactly do you not want to loose if you not interested in dating them?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Beamborla(f): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
just tell him you are not interested and want to friendzone him.

Yeah! Use the word friendzone...he wee not even come back for the friendship.

Truth is, if he has ever been interested in you personally, friendship no go work. Let 'em go. Why punish him by keeping him as a friend. Let him choose to remain a friend don't push him there.

Friendzone is a form of emotional imprisonment.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by stan241(m): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
ifex370:

Bros I taya ooo

Girls n stew**dity
Lols Bros that pic though, very funny
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
stan241:

That's why you get clear with them from the onset, and what exactly do you not want to loose if you not interested in dating them?
We can still be of benefit to each other
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by MUVA(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Can't stop thinking about this pic though.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by stan241(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:

We can still be of benefit to each other

How exactly?....... You know what he wants and wont give it to him so why have him around, really ladies really are confusing
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Femiartalade(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Beamborla:
just tell him you are not interested and want to friendzone him.

Yeah! Use the word friendzone...he wee not even come back for the friendship.

Truth is, if he has ever been interested in you personally, friendship no go work. Let 'em go. Why punish him by keeping him as a friend. Let him choose to remain a friend don't push him there.

Friendzone is a form of emotional imprisonment.

you are sense itself...

where are serving?
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Beamborla(f): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Femiartalade:

you are sense itself...

where are serving?

Kaduna
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Polyestar(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Why will a woman cook.for a man? undecided
Why can't he cook for them both? Take turns even.
There is one particular thing that differentiates a Naija chick from a black American tramp: respect for men. It's an inbred trait strange to you.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Femiartalade(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Beamborla:
Kaduna

nice...
serving in abuja
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Polyestar:

There is one particular thing that differentiates a Naija chick from a black American tramp: [b]respect for men.[/b]It's an inbred trait strange to you.
grin you mean..... a slave ta men.
He can cook is own food undecided And he can cook her's 2.
....Called being considerate!
You made a typo, I fixed it wink
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Beamborla(f): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Femiartalade:

nice...

serving in abuja
Cool. Sure you've been enjoying the experience.
Re: Ladies, Here’s How To Push A Nigerian Man Into The Friend Zone. by Femiartalade(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Beamborla:
Cool. Sure you've been enjoying the experience.

yes oooo

just that things are exorbitantly expensive here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crazy First Date Experience, Tell Me If What I Did Was Wrong Or Right. / Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend/wife? / Two Beautiful Ladies Goes Naked On Highway; Twerks Hard And Causes Accidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.