Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) (1258 Views)

To Ladies Who Generalize While Insulting Guys, I Have This To Say / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Refer to this post by ABIMLOADED

www.nairaland.com/3274283/she-posted-facebook-got-bashing

The lady started expressing her apologies that she was not the one that posted it....

Screenshots below.....

Re: Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) by ITbomb(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bloggers, smh
Re: Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
I bet she just experienced the worst heartbreak of her life, grin but one man's act shouldn't make one generalise things.

The bashing has made her reason differently, cheesy hackers must take the blame.
Re: Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
more

Re: Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
lemme eat ist

I'll b back to comment
Re: Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) by PencilBox: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
:p
lemme v OK space as we ride to fp
Re: Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) by dannyben5: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
This cant stop me from flexing my eba....

Re: Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) by goldbim(f): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin even if it was intentional,no problem nah..the daughter of a goat is a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..#case settled#..
Re: Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) by Abimloaded(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
Refer to this post by ABIMLOADED

www.nairaland.com/3274283/she-posted-facebook-got-bashing

The lady started expressing her apologies that she was not the one that posted it....

Screenshots below.....

Seen...
Re: Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Abimloaded:

Seen...

ok
Re: Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) by nuelzz04(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Is your father not a men ? grin

My phone yaf explode cry
Re: Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) by etibaba(m): 6:41am On Aug 08, 2016
nuelzz04:
Is your father not a men ? grin

My phone yaf explode cry
So you saw that? I passed out wen i read it.
Re: Lady Who Was Blasted On Facebook For Insulting Guys Apologize (screenshots) by nuelzz04(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2016
etibaba:
So you saw that? I passed out wen i read it.
u passed out? shocked

I saw it n passed in grin

(1) (Reply)

See How A Married Man Brutalized His Wife (graphic Photos) / 18+True Story.How I Fainted After MASTURBATING. / What Do You Guys Think About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.