Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D (3379 Views)

How Yahweh And His Brothers Reacted To The Information About Sex / Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" / How Yahweh, Allah & Yeshua(the Trinity) Went About The First Judgement Of Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by otemanuduno: 1:58am On Aug 08, 2016
From the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, Yahweh rejected his father and decided to continue in his extreme violence millions of years ago,many years after the big bang.

FIRST JOB

Chapter One

1. Before the manifestation of Faulkin (Yeshua) to the world as the saviour of it, all these things has happened, which I bear record of.

2. I am he who has fled from the face of Nymphidis, the God of war, who is also called Jehovah and the author of confusion and Satan, which was spoken of by Job the servant of Reverad.

3. Did Reverad not promise Job to do his two lives on earth, according to his demand? Now the soul of Job shall not be transported into the Clumoid or Chumorld because he demanded from Reverad to have the rememberance of his name forever on earth.

4. Behold, the soul of Job is hovering in the valley of the shadow of death until the end of this world.

5. Now Job shall have evolved into a homo sapien before returning to the next world.
6. Then shall he accomplish his second life with a brain that has the strength of two homos.

7. I shall now declare unto you the story of Job.

8. He was the homo of the land of Chaleb, who lived in Uz. Job was he who made the first attempt to establish the kingdom of Reverad on earth.

9. Now is Job not a descendant of Earthus and Jehovah? Yes, he was one of the seeds of Earthus and Jehovah, which she bore for him at the time Faulkin arrived from his long self-made exile from the land of his people.

10. Now the land was still called Farthidis when Job was born. This is the genealogy of Job. Jehovah gave birth to Waldis which was dead. Then he gave birth to a son and a daughter millions of years after, and they both had wings like their father.

11. His son he named Marmidis, whom he also called Cherubim and his daughter named he Seraphim.

12. Now did Cherubim and Seraphim flee from the land of their father after the hunt for Earthus in the ocean.

13. It was Cherubim who came up with the idea that they should flee from their land, according to what they heard that their brothers and sisters did millions of years back.

14. Now, Cherubim fled to the land of Chaleb with Seraphim. And he began to live in a little land called Uz.

15. Chaleb, the owner of the continent had set heads all over his land.

16. And in the land of Uz, the king was called Vargas. And he loved Cherubim and Seraphim so much that he gave them much land and much beasts to keep.

17. Then did Cherubim and Seraphim mate and had children, which were Farkin, Sarmi, Rechel, Darmis, Yuriel, Gali and others.

18. Then Gali and Sarmi mated and had children such as Cushi, Nani and Phanuel. Then Cushi mated with Nani and they had Job, Phariel and Hushi.

19. Now Job and Hushi mated and had Jabor, Ternon, Jordan, Barus, Lorbi, Rekem, Auriel, Jeph, Kishni and Sarmi, which were all males.

20. Now after Earthus had been greatly injured by Jehovah and two of his brothers, which were Largas and Ephradite, the three sons of God agreed to make a paradise in the cloud.

21. They would call it the third heaven, because Reverad had made the first and second heavens some billions of years ago.

22. And the intention of Jehovah was made known to Job while he was in a strong meditation (for Knoliud did visit him in his meditation and made known to him the true God, Reverad).

23. Because in those days was Jehovah forcing the homos to worship him, declaring that he was God.

24. Now was Job richer than even the king of Uz.

25. And in strong meditation, he would demand his wishes and they would come to pass in the reality. For that which Job did was the wish of Reverad to all living being, because it is by meditating that the world could be transformed and not by sacrificing and drinking of blood and eating of the flesh of Yeshua, the son of Satan.

26. Now at this time did Jehovah begin to demand the sacrifice of beasts to him among the homos, introducing to the world a concept of sin, saying, you have to make sacrifices to me for your sins or else I visit you with death.

27. Now was the revelation of Jasheb coming to pass, because Jehovah had sent the Spirit of Death and Hell into all parts of the world already.

28. And it was invisible, killing the homos which would not die naturally except being forced to die.

29. Now the homos created by the sons of God were almost wiped off the surface of the earth at that time by the Spirit of Death and Hell, which would kill the homos and capture their souls in a big cage until the completion of hell fire would be made.

30. Now Job's family remained untouched by the Spirit of Death and Hell, because he was greatly protected.

31. Jehovah had sought to hurt him, but could not, even until the day Knoliud visited the world again and sent a message to Jehovah, saying, Reverad the father of the universe had asked him to come back to the second heaven above the sun to correct him of his ways.

32. But Jehovah refused to follow after Knoliud to the anystenx. But he rebelliously disowned Reverad, saying, who is Domino?

33. If he created the heavens, I can do that too. Behold, am I not making my own paradise also with Largas?

34. There shall we live after its completion.

35. And we shall set up many mansions in it.

36. And in it shall few homos live with me, because I will only have mercy on whom I would have mercy and cast the others into hell fire which I am making, even now.

37. And Jehovah beat his chest hard, showing his arrogance.

6 Likes

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by nnachukz(m): 2:45am On Aug 08, 2016
Bikonu what is this op saying?
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by general111(m): 3:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by excellencyabia1: 4:07am On Aug 08, 2016
Can someone interprete this? Because all i see is.......
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by tempem: 5:07am On Aug 08, 2016
nnachukz:
He copied someone else.

1 Like

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by LordCenturion(m): 5:50am On Aug 08, 2016
excellencyabia1:
Can someone interprete this? Because all i see is.......

U can't understand what he was saying until u read everything here https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by LordCenturion(m): 5:53am On Aug 08, 2016
nnachukz:

DemonInSiege:
I heard that Jesus had no father,

could he be a Bastard?!

nnachukz:

U can't understand what he was saying until u read everything from A to Z here https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by LordCenturion(m): 5:54am On Aug 08, 2016
tempem:

He copied someone else.

U can't understand what he was saying until u read everything from A to Z here https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by tempem: 5:57am On Aug 08, 2016
LordCenturion:

I don't need it.. grin
Let him understand it alone..
That someone's thought not his.

I got lots of books to read..

3 Likes

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by LordCenturion(m): 6:25am On Aug 08, 2016
tempem:

I don't need it.. grin
Let him understand it alone..
That someone's thought not his.

I got lots of books to read..

Then why are u ignorantly saying what u don't know, u said he copy it from someone as if u know exactly where he copied it

2 Likes

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by tempem: 6:32am On Aug 08, 2016
LordCenturion:

Then why are u ignorantly saying what u don't know, u said he copy it from someone as if u know exactly where he copied it
I've said mine..

Thanks..
Oya, go and enjoy your day..
Don't mention me again.

4 Likes

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by CAPSLOCKED: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2016
DemonInSiege:
I heard that Jesus had no father,

could he be a Bastard?!

DON'T YOU DARE CALL THE SON OF THE MOST HIGH A BASTARD.
HIS CONCEPTION WAS IMMACULATE, SENT DOWN FROM HEAVEN BY GOD HIMSELF!

WATCH YOUR TONGUE ELSE YOU'LL BURN IN THE FIRE OF HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY angry

3 Likes

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by otemanuduno: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2016
tempem:

He copied someone else.

All the words we read as Holy Books today are actually forged copies of things that has happened millions of years back in the time of the hominids and Neanderthals. yahweh(Nymphidis) was one of the children of the GREAT LIGHT(GOD) who used the BIG BANG to make the universe.

2 Likes

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by tempem: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2016
otemanuduno:

All the words we read as Holy Books today are actually forged copies of things that has happened millions of years back in the time of the hominids and Neanderthals. yahweh(Nymphidis) was one of the children of the GREAT LIGHT(GOD) who used the BIG BANG to make the universe.
Okay, bro.
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
smh.. People are lost deep in deceptive doctrines from the pit of hell.

Has any1 thought of where all these strange revelations have been , right from the evolution of man? Why now? . And all these doctrines are just here to tarnish the image of Jehova, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.. I say to you Otem, you are lost, and may God open your eyes sooner than later.

You have succeeded in deceiving the few gullible ones. The strong christians won't be deceived , for these are signs of the end time events. You won't get away with this for too long, you will see the hand of Jehova.

Do not be deceived, Why dnt Domino reverad(as claimed) reveal to the world and other people to know about his existence? Or eartum (if he even exist). Satan has always been a deceptor and you have fallen for his deceits...what a pity..

2 Likes

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by CAPSLOCKED: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
DemonInSiege:
I'm not afraid of hell, is either Jesus had a biological father or He is a bastard

GOD IS HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER... YES!

FEAR GOD, WATCH YOUR WAGGING TONGUE.. HELL IS REAL!
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by otemanuduno: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
Jacksonville:

Has any1 thought of where all these strange revelations have been , right from the evolution of man? Why now? . And all these doctrines are just here to tarnish the image of Jehova, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.. I say to you Otem, you are lost, and may God open your eyes sooner than later.

You have succeeded in deceiving the few gullible ones. The strong christians won't be deceived , for these are signs of the end time events. You won't get away with this for too long, you will see the hand of Jehova.

Do not be deceived, Why dnt Domino reverad(as claimed) reveal to the world and other people to know about his existence? Or eartum (if he even exist). Satan has always been a deceptor and you have fallen for his deceits...what a pity..

Life is in phases. The truth don't always come at the beginning of anything but at the middle or even at the tail end of it. All the truth about the universe we now know came just within the last two hundred to five hundred years. That's how it will always be.

Jehovah(yahweh/satan) is the god of this world, but the REVELATION OF THE TRUE GOD, HIS FATHER, IS ALREADY HERE TO DESTROY HIS EVIL PLANS FOR MANKIND.

ALMIGHTY GOD, THE GREATEST LIGHT WHERE ALL LIGHT COMES FROM HAS MANY LIGHTS WHO ARE HIS CHILDREN, BUT THE LIGHT OF yahweh became dark by his many tricks and evils. He was hellbent on killing all the worshippers of his own brother because he is the most jealous of them all. Then he made hell fire through his imagination to put souls of humanity forever. But his father, REVERAD, isn't going to allow it.

The only thing his father loves is for humanity to tap deep into the potentials in their brains and do good to their fellow humanities. I AM THE REVEALER OF THE GOD OF ALL GODS and no god can stop ME, even though yahweh has tried many times but he has failed and will continue to fail. AMEN.

through one of his prophets called Goddys, Yahweh prophesied that I will lose all my property and beg for bread in July 6, 2016, but on that day I have so much and even gave to people online. Then the prophet of yahweh himself who made the prophecy began to beg for money online two days later. THAT IS ONE OF THE NUMEROUS FAILURES OF yahweh(satan) to stop the truth of the universe from being revealed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
*watching with curiostity*
I know where this is gonna end....
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by otemanuduno: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
lordnicklaus:
*watching with curiostity*

I know where this is gonna end....
Where?
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
You started a thread for this petty insult? undecided

[size=80pt]*yawns*[/size]
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
First of all, the God i serve honors the words of his prophets and as far as i am concerned ,''Goddys'' isn't a prophet of GOD.

“If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him” (Deut. 18:22)...

So u see, the acclaimed ''prophet'' you termed him, doesnt carry any power to make proclamations come to pass. That shows that GOD doesn't recognise him as one... True prophets says ''thus sayeth the Lord'' and they come to pass without pulling a sweat. I've been there.

You claim to have been shown ancient scrolls , which i strongly believe is a false doctrine... What is your definition of ''truth''? Your doctrine is just as anyother doctrine that can or can't be proven to be authentic.

You can't just wake up one morning and start spewing all these , expecting the world to take it as the ''truth''. Come to think of it, you made emphasis about ''using our brain'', how far have you gone? And what have u achieved , by using your brain so far?. Of course we use our brains during our day-day activities..

I refuse to be deceived by the agents of darkness ..I carry the light of GOD.

You havnt answered my question... why does domino not reveal himself, i'm sure he's one of these ''aliens''(extraterrestial) That's if it's not another illusion.
otemanuduno:

Life is in phases. The truth don't always come at the beginning of anything but at the middle or even at the tail end of it. All the truth about the universe we now know came just within the last two hundred to five hundred years. That's how it will always be.

Jehovah(yahweh/satan) is the god of this world, but the REVELATION OF THE TRUE GOD, HIS FATHER, IS ALREADY HERE TO DESTROY HIS EVIL PLANS FOR MANKIND.

ALMIGHTY GOD, THE GREATEST LIGHT WHERE ALL LIGHT COMES FROM HAS MANY LIGHTS WHO ARE HIS CHILDREN, BUT THE LIGHT OF yahweh became dark by his many tricks and evils. He was hellbent on killing all the worshippers of his own brother because he is the most jealous of them all. Then he made hell fire through his imagination to put souls of humanity forever. But his father, REVERAD, isn't going to allow it.

The only thing his father loves is for humanity to tap deep into the potentials in their brains and do good to their fellow humanities. I AM THE REVEALER OF THE GOD OF ALL GODS and no god can stop ME, even though yahweh has tried many times but he has failed and will continue to fail. AMEN.

through one of his prophets called Goddys, Yahweh prophesied that I will lose all my property and beg for bread in July 6, 2016, but on that day I have so much and even gave to people online. Then the prophet of yahweh himself who made the prophecy began to beg for money online two days later. THAT IS ONE OF THE NUMEROUS FAILURES OF yahweh(satan) to stop the truth of the universe from being revealed.

1 Like

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
otemanuduno:
From the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, Yahweh rejected his father and decided to continue in his extreme violence millions of years ago,many years after the big bang.

FIRST JOB

Chapter One

1. Before the manifestation of Faulkin (Yeshua) to the world as the saviour of it, all these things has happened, which I bear record of.

2. I am he who has fled from the face of Nymphidis, the God of war, who is also called Jehovah and the author of confusion and Satan, which was spoken of by Job the servant of Reverad.

3. Did Reverad not promise Job to do his two lives on earth, according to his demand? Now the soul of Job shall not be transported into the Clumoid or Chumorld because he demanded from Reverad to have the rememberance of his name forever on earth.

4. Behold, the soul of Job is hovering in the valley of the shadow of death until the end of this world.

5. Now Job shall have evolved into a homo sapien before returning to the next world.
6. Then shall he accomplish his second life with a brain that has the strength of two homos.

7. I shall now declare unto you the story of Job.

8. He was the homo of the land of Chaleb, who lived in Uz. Job was he who made the first attempt to establish the kingdom of Reverad on earth.

9. Now is Job not a descendant of Earthus and Jehovah? Yes, he was one of the seeds of Earthus and Jehovah, which she bore for him at the time Faulkin arrived from his long self-made exile from the land of his people.

10. Now the land was still called Farthidis when Job was born. This is the genealogy of Job. Jehovah gave birth to Waldis which was dead. Then he gave birth to a son and a daughter millions of years after, and they both had wings like their father.

11. His son he named Marmidis, whom he also called Cherubim and his daughter named he Seraphim.

12. Now did Cherubim and Seraphim flee from the land of their father after the hunt for Earthus in the ocean.

13. It was Cherubim who came up with the idea that they should flee from their land, according to what they heard that their brothers and sisters did millions of years back.

14. Now, Cherubim fled to the land of Chaleb with Seraphim. And he began to live in a little land called Uz.

15. Chaleb, the owner of the continent had set heads all over his land.

16. And in the land of Uz, the king was called Vargas. And he loved Cherubim and Seraphim so much that he gave them much land and much beasts to keep.

17. Then did Cherubim and Seraphim mate and had children, which were Farkin, Sarmi, Rechel, Darmis, Yuriel, Gali and others.

18. Then Gali and Sarmi mated and had children such as Cushi, Nani and Phanuel. Then Cushi mated with Nani and they had Job, Phariel and Hushi.

19. Now Job and Hushi mated and had Jabor, Ternon, Jordan, Barus, Lorbi, Rekem, Auriel, Jeph, Kishni and Sarmi, which were all males.

20. Now after Earthus had been greatly injured by Jehovah and two of his brothers, which were Largas and Ephradite, the three sons of God agreed to make a paradise in the cloud.

21. They would call it the third heaven, because Reverad had made the first and second heavens some billions of years ago.

22. And the intention of Jehovah was made known to Job while he was in a strong meditation (for Knoliud did visit him in his meditation and made known to him the true God, Reverad).

23. Because in those days was Jehovah forcing the homos to worship him, declaring that he was God.

24. Now was Job richer than even the king of Uz.

25. And in strong meditation, he would demand his wishes and they would come to pass in the reality. For that which Job did was the wish of Reverad to all living being, because it is by meditating that the world could be transformed and not by sacrificing and drinking of blood and eating of the flesh of Yeshua, the son of Satan.

26. Now at this time did Jehovah begin to demand the sacrifice of beasts to him among the homos, introducing to the world a concept of sin, saying, you have to make sacrifices to me for your sins or else I visit you with death.

27. Now was the revelation of Jasheb coming to pass, because Jehovah had sent the Spirit of Death and Hell into all parts of the world already.

28. And it was invisible, killing the homos which would not die naturally except being forced to die.

29. Now the homos created by the sons of God were almost wiped off the surface of the earth at that time by the Spirit of Death and Hell, which would kill the homos and capture their souls in a big cage until the completion of hell fire would be made.

30. Now Job's family remained untouched by the Spirit of Death and Hell, because he was greatly protected.

31. Jehovah had sought to hurt him, but could not, even until the day Knoliud visited the world again and sent a message to Jehovah, saying, Reverad the father of the universe had asked him to come back to the second heaven above the sun to correct him of his ways.

32. But Jehovah refused to follow after Knoliud to the anystenx. But he rebelliously disowned Reverad, saying, who is Domino?

33. If he created the heavens, I can do that too. Behold, am I not making my own paradise also with Largas?

34. There shall we live after its completion.

35. And we shall set up many mansions in it.

36. And in it shall few homos live with me, because I will only have mercy on whom I would have mercy and cast the others into hell fire which I am making, even now.

37. And Jehovah beat his chest hard, showing his arrogance.

Surely you have personal demons which are very scared of Jesus and wish to lash out through anger.

3 Likes

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
To those of you believing this false Doctrine. If you are wise, you would question why this false doctrine all points to JEHOVA in accusing terms to the extent he even insults him...

Otem, you're a mortal and you can't understand the ways of GOD and you know deep down you are in big trouble. But you don't wanna accept the fact that you're being used and possessed by an agent of satan..

I went through your doctrine, on getting to the 3/4th page, i realised your doctrine couldn't stop referring to biblical names and events and it started mis-interpreting the whole event. Then the holy spirit told me to stop reading , that moment , my heart bled and my soul wept for you.

GOD teaches us to love one another and not hate, he wishes well for us and wants us to make heaven. He wants us to get closer to him, so we can have visions and revelations so we can see the light. He condemns sin.

But what does your doctrine teaches? What does it all mean?. If not to tarnish JEHOVA's image, which satan has always failed in achieving...

I commend the likes of Goddys and rest for standing by JEHOVA.. Only the pure in heart will see Jesus...

You are not different from those that were possessed by ancient greek gods, who made false doctrines and have been delivered by true men of GOD..I pray you see the light and turn back to JEHOVA , for it is never too late.

4 Likes

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by otemanuduno: 2:25am On Aug 09, 2016
4everGod:

Surely you have personal demons which are very scared of Jesus and wish to lash out through anger.

Come and cast it out.

2 Likes

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by otemanuduno: 2:28am On Aug 09, 2016
Jacksonville:
To those of you believing this false Doctrine. If you are wise, you would question why this false doctrine all points to JEHOVA in accusing terms to the extent he even insults him...

Otem, you're a mortal and you can't understand the ways of GOD and you know deep down you are in big trouble. But you don't wanna accept the fact that you're being used and possessed by an agent of satan..

I went through your doctrine, on getting to the 3/4th page, i realised your doctrine couldn't stop referring to biblical names and events and it started mis-interpreting the whole event. Then the holy spirit told me to stop reading , that moment , my heart bled and my soul wept for you.

GOD teaches us to love one another and not hate, he wishes well for us and wants us to make heaven. He wants us to get closer to him, so we can have visions and revelations so we can see the light. He condemns sin.

But what does your doctrine teaches? What does it all mean?. If not to tarnish JEHOVA's image, which satan has always failed in achieving...

I commend the likes of Goddys and rest for standing by JEHOVA.. Only the pure in heart will see Jesus...

You are not different from those that were possessed by ancient greek gods, who made false doctrines and have been delivered by true men of GOD..I pray you see the light and turn back to JEHOVA , for it is never too late.

Keep swimming in your delusions. May ALMIGHTY GOD SHINE HIS LIGHT ON THE CENTRE OF YOUR HEAD. ALL I KNOW IS, I MUST ACHIEVE WHAT I AM SENT TO THE WORLD TO DO AFTER THEN, I CAN GO TO THE AFTERLIFE TO WATCH THE REIGN OF THE TRUE GOD ESTABLISHED.

2 Likes

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

Keep swimming in your delusions. May ALMIGHTY GOD SHINE HIS LIGHT ON THE CENTRE OF YOUR HEAD. ALL I KNOW IS, I MUST ACHIEVE WHAT I AM SENT TO THE WORLD TO DO AFTER THEN, I CAN GO TO THE AFTERLIFE TO WATCH THE REIGN OF THE TRUE GOD ESTABLISHED.

I hate to disillusion you, but you were never sent by any true GOD. Have you not heard? , even Satan appears as an angel of light. Do not be deceived.

2 corinthians 11:14 ''And no wonder, satan disguises himself as an angel of light''

You have been deceived and it's hard for you to comprehend the things of GOD, cuz your inner spirit has been possessed . Satan promises are not genuine. He will only use to to accomplish certain things that will lead you astray and he will leave in you disarray, which only the Lord GOD ALMIGHTY can solve. I prophesy, you will soon see the hand of GOD Jehova and you will testify of his Goodness and loving kindness and mercy, for he is gracious.

4 Likes

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by otemanuduno: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2016
Jacksonville:

2 corinthians 11:14 ''And no wonder, satan disguises himself as an angel of light''

Lemme teach you what you don't understand here. All I have written here so far are things which happened in the past world(world of the Neanderthals, dinosaurs etc) which ended about 26,000 years ago and another began. In our own world here, the knowledge of the past are brought forward to our world.
THE OLD TESTAMENT and the NEW TESTAMENT of our own world are actually controlled by two separate gods(in our own world). Sol(Paul) knew quite well that the god of JUDAISM is SATAN(yahweh) based on the revelation of the past world he has. Then Sol(Paul), being inspired by Yeshua(Faulkin) of the past world, made that statement above, because he was trying to make Yeshua a god in our own world(which he did eventually).

Now ask me who are those resisting Sol(Paul)? They are the Jews who worship Satan(yahweh). Successfully, Sol(Paul) brought the knowledge of Yeshua into our own world after making known the name of yahweh(Satan) who was appearing as an agent of light to the Jews of then.

Now ask yourself, who persecuted Sol? The Jews did. If both of them are saying the same thing, will the spirit of yahweh in the Jews not reveal to them that sol is not against them?

Now to let you know that Satan is indeed yahweh(presenting himself as LIGHT), at the time when the New Testament was made complete by Eusebius who used the little write-up of Sol he saw, he also made a story of Jesus in his write-up to describe the PHARISEES, SCRIBES AND SADUCEES OF JUDAISM as the children of Satan by saying, YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER, THE DEVIL

In conclusion, yahweh is satan and yeshua was his adopted son in the past world, but in our own world yeshua himself has made himself a god(little wonder Eusebius didn't mention the name of jesus father throughout the New Testament story he wrote.

SO LET ME TELL YOU AGAIN, WHO THE SATAN SOL(PAUL) WAS TALKING ABOUT IS yahweh(satan) WHO WERE WORSHIPPED BY THE JEWS.

4 Likes

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2016
otemanuduno:

Lemme teach you what you don't understand here. All I have written here so far are things which happened in the past world(world of the Neanderthals, dinosaurs etc) which ended about 26,000 years ago and another began. In our own world here, the knowledge of the past are brought forward to our world.
THE OLD TESTAMENT and the NEW TESTAMENT of our own world are actually controlled by two separate gods(in our own world). Sol(Paul) knew quite well that the god of JUDAISM is SATAN(yahweh) based on the revelation of the past world he has. Then Sol(Paul), being inspired by Yeshua(Faulkin) of the past world, made that statement above, because he was trying to make Yeshua a god in our own world(which he did eventually).

Now ask me who are those resisting Sol(Paul)? They are the Jews who worship Satan(yahweh). Successfully, Sol(Paul) brought the knowledge of Yeshua into our own world after making known the name of yahweh(Satan) who was appearing as an agent of light to the Jews of then.

Now ask yourself, who persecuted Sol? The Jews did. If both of them are saying the same thing, will the spirit of yahweh in the Jews not reveal to them that sol is not against them?

Now to let you know that Satan is indeed yahweh(presenting himself as LIGHT), at the time when the New Testament was made complete by Eusebius who used the little write-up of Sol he saw, he also made a story of Jesus in his write-up to describe the PHARISEES, SCRIBES AND SADUCEES OF JUDAISM as the children of Satan by saying, YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER, THE DEVIL

In conclusion, yahweh is satan and yeshua was his adopted son in the past world, but in our own world yeshua himself has made himself a god(little wonder Eusebius didn't mention the name of jesus father throughout the New Testament story he wrote.

SO LET ME TELL YOU AGAIN, WHO THE SATAN SOL(PAUL) WAS TALKING ABOUT IS yahweh(satan) WHO WERE WORSHIPPED BY THE JEWS.

Heyy I see you have made up your mind and no body can stop that except GOD almighty.

But lemme tell you, Jehova is not satan as far as i am concerned. Everyone is entitled to their own belief, you have chosen to believe so, which i don't and won't buy. He is not competing with anyone cuz u made it sound like he was competing with Jesus . This also contradicted your doctrine as stated. Everyone knows Jesus was sent by GOD to liberate the world from sin and set a path which will lead us to paradise.. But here you are again, stating otherwise.

I will say nomore, you've been deluded and that's how you want it... bye now..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by raphieMontella: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

guy i knww where u de get ur ideas(this doct of ufo's) from...im prettty sure
Re: How Yahweh Turned Himself To A BASTAR*D by Immorttal: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
Jacksonville:

and how did you know that Jehova is the God almighty,.. You read that from the bible right? Why did you accepted your indoctrinated believe but discarded his. I laugh in japanese grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does God Seem To Bless Some People When They Do Not Have Any time for Him / Iceland Declares Christianity A Public Health Hazard / Prayer Points For Victory In The Month Of August.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.