Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video (32366 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Genycharl(f): 4:17am On Aug 09, 2016
Utter rubbish! I don't know what is wrong with guys nowadays doing silly and ridiculous things in the name of proposing or trying to impress a lady.

Ladies of nowadays don't deserve all this.! Especially Nigerian girls. They are so rude, arrogant and disrespectful.

Mitcheew

God knows I will never stoop so low or do any silly thing in order to impress one useless Nigerian lady.

Hehehe..... I just have one word for you. GO AND DIE
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by sashishalom(f): 5:40am On Aug 09, 2016
When will our moms and dad start snapping photos together to show how long they've been together...

they did have the opportunity to snap pre wedding na so let's give them a chance...
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by DonaTee(f): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ymodulus:

The female lies.

They know a guy is serious about them and he will propose to them. Yet they lie by crying.

lol it could be tears of relief "finally he put a ring on it" she fit don tire to pray....midnyt prayer, tarry night etc lol

or na d embarrasment/excitement of pple watching
its funny tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife / Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.