Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video (32362 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by nuelzz04(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
The marriage process nowadays has become too tedious:::

1)First you have to sieve through millions of gold diggers, runs girls, sugar daughters, marine agents, destiny killers etc etc to find an above average girl

2)You have to date for 1-3 years, learning about each other, checking if she can cook or pray for one hour.

3) Buy engagement ring

4)Stage a very dramatic and elaborate proposal

5) Start negotiations with her family

6) Pre wedding photos

7) SHOWER SHOWER SHOWER!!

8 Engagement

9)Traditional marriage

10)White/Church marriage

11)Honeymoon...........

AND AM STILL IN NUMBER ONE............*CRYING* *CRYING*!!!!
m in number 0 cry
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by KingPoult: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2016
KissChris:
OP, no lie, na you be that abi?
YES OOH ...She couldn't contain the joy/happiness anymore, so she shared it here
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by girl4rmspace(f): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2016
TheModsAreMad:
Utter rubbish! I don't know what is wrong with guys nowadays doing silly and ridiculous things in the name of proposing or trying to impress a lady.

Ladies of nowadays don't deserve all this.! Especially Nigerian girls. They are so rude, arrogant and disrespectful.

Mitcheew

God knows I will never stoop so low or do any silly thing in order to impress one useless Nigerian lady.

omg, is this really how you see nigerian ladies? I pity whatever girl ends up being your wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by soberdrunk(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Apreel:
lol
..It can't be that serious na

It is ooo! I don do bestman tire grin........women feel the pressure is only on them
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by sweetilicious(f): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

1)First you have to sieve through millions of gold diggers, runs girls, sugar daughters, marine agents, destiny killers etc etc to find an above average girl

2)You have to date for 1-3 years, learning about each other, checking if she can cook or pray for one hour.

3) Buy engagement ring

6) Pre wedding photos

8 Engagement

9)Traditional marriage

10)White/Church marriage

11)Honeymoon...........

Lol that's life for you. Don't worry, its a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by soberdrunk(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2016
karryn:
ur own is strong o, oya come and marry me

Can u 'cook' for ONE HOUR? grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2016
girl4rmspace:

omg, is this really how you see nigerian ladies? I pity whatever girl ends up being your wife.

Don't pity whoever ends up being my wife., obviously i can't marry any girl with those characteristics.

Pity your self!

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by cherriton12: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2016
This is a beautiful proposal...
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Funkybabee(f): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2016
eayah!!!! nice one
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by just2okworld(f): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Thank God she didn't faint ....
Nice one
God keep u both
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Aleora(f): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

What is this one saying? Who told you i have a girlfriend talkless of an Ex?

Abeg Park well
now I understand your situ....
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by 400billionman: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

3) Buy engagement ring

6) Pre wedding photos

8 Engagement

9)Traditional marriage

10)White/Church marriage

11)Honeymoon...........

grin

Eyah, i feel your pain miles away. But if the girl mistakenly carry belle, nah number 11 you go dey..
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by 400billionman: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2016
TheModsAreMad:
Utter rubbish! I don't know what is wrong with guys nowadays doing silly and ridiculous things in the name of proposing or trying to impress a lady.

Ladies of nowadays don't deserve all this.! Especially Nigerian girls. They are so rude, arrogant and disrespectful.

Mitcheew

God knows I will never stoop so low or do any silly thing in order to impress one useless Nigerian lady.

grin

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by jaydee87(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2016
azeecoboy:
Why is she now shedding tears? undecided

Meanwhile
[b]Yesterday was the saddest day in my life.I was at a park when i saw a woman seriously complaining about herstolen phone. So I went near her to listen to what she was saying.. I was also downloading something with my phone at that same time.. Immediatelyshe saw my phone she told the crowd that's her "6c="1" 6f="20" 6r="12,290,429,317"phone with me. For a moment icouldn't even open my mouth, i was so" 6c="1" 6f="20" 6r="12,350,351,377"confused. she held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat meup. But luckily a policeman was passing by and he came to the scene.. He asked what was going onand I explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police stationtogether with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that i was innocent.. So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She calledand a girl picked and told the woman it was her daughter. The girl told thewoman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town. I even cried more and more because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle mewith some money. The woman pulled 5 million nairaout of her bag and wanted to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me so i just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.[/b]
guy u dey madt gan, u wake up wen person wan guve u money. u better go sleep back afta y piss finish
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by dammillicious: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

3) Buy engagement ring

6) Pre wedding photos

8 Engagement

9)Traditional marriage

10)White/Church marriage

11)Honeymoon...........

there is a revised version. a little modification of the above listed and you necessarily dont get to follow in sequence....#DollarmaintainsBRTlane# #timesarenotsmiling#
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Electronzeez(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
I can never do this rubbish in my life .

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by YungMillionaire: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
cool Nigerians ALWAYS copying Oyinbo people like mugus cool #thisIsNotOurCulture

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by LorDBolton(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
sathel:
Everybody's proposing undecided

I tire... yet they complaining about the economy?

Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

Mitcheew

supported and strongly behind you

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by okrote4real: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wet in be this? All this show off after nah complain of beating or him nor sabi do the thing grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Oyindaberry(f): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

3) Buy engagement ring

6) Pre wedding photos

8 Engagement

9)Traditional marriage

10)White/Church marriage

11)Honeymoon...........

Lol, and I'm above average o hehehe.
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by soberdrunk(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oyindaberry:

Lol, and I'm above average o hehehe.

For real? Are u "completely" single? grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by caringangel4real(f): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
congratulation to them.
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Luckymay(f): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

Mitcheew

Nah wa o. All these hate for Nigerian girls. Who beat you up like this?
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by karryn(f): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

Can u 'cook' for ONE HOUR? grin grin
u no get problem be that I cn cook for 3 hours
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by fireforfire: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Arrangee grin
See d well manicured fingers. .. it has bn waiting for d ring

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by soberdrunk(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
karryn:
u no get problem be that I cn cook for 3 hours

oya mail me, lets jump to step 2 grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by 4words: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Please who knows the title of the song played in the YouTube video and the name of the artist. Thanks in advance
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by oodua1stson: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Palapala ilu apala
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by karryn(f): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

oya mail me, lets jump to step 2 grin grin grin
na patient dey find doctor not d other way round
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by soberdrunk(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=karryn post=48313026]na patient dey find doctor not d other

In this era, doctor dey find patient..... grin grin we are in "2016" not "1994"

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by karryn(f): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=soberdrunk post=48313081][/quote]issokay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / She Raped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.