Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him (58407 Views)

The Reason This Woman Wants To Divorce Her Husband Would Shook You. / My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This / My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by spreado(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
My dearest sympathy to ya kids. Lord knows u cant raise dem well

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Bellony88(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Let's see whether u fin self... I sure say if u fin an ur pics for dey u profile.... cry
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by onelife97: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
jeyselassie:
@ luvu2 its so I dont settle with ladies like u that I go to church. I mean I hv a good body but u sound lyk a part time wife.
OP is definitely a part time partner.

I pray I will never meet a woman like you.

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by NigerianScholar: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
LuvU2:
*musing-* For real i cant stand a pot-bellied man for long
I cant stand a scruffy looking man for long
I cant stand a smelly man
I cant stand a man who is wealthy but looks messy.

Why would a man be wealthy and erm unappealing to look at? If anything, he should look the best.

He can afford to gym. He has time too. He is in the best position to always eat healthy and stay fit.

Why would he want to look like my dad after 2,3 years of marriage?

If ive planned to look good even after having kids. Why not him?
Yes i plan looking good like my mum.

I remember my dad started to grow belly fat in his early 40s and my mum wasnt pleased. She didnt voice it bt my dad sensed her displeasure and hit the gym asap, continuously, until he trimmed completely. Till today, he still visits...

Well, if my hubby would be insensitive, I will try to caution him, if nothing works, its not i may cheat, i would cheat on him.

*How a man looks matters a lot*

Roughly 85% of Nigerian women in their 40's av big stomachs
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by BlindAngel: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
pimpchi:
To be a truck pusher is far more honourable than becoming a home grown, world wide, home grown olosho.... I jst pity d innocent man that choose a loser like u for a wife... I will put him in my prayers. #ASHAWOTENKOBO
At the bolded, may God Almighty bless you and your family richly and abundantly. Guy you too much
999,000,000,000,000 likes for you.
You are just too much.
#I ll put him in my prayers also.

4 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by skywalker001(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
ireneony2:
Interesting cheesy grin...
i Don tire for life..my own na man with money grin
Irene coman hep me spend ma monie grin
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by BluePearls(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
Poster girls
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
LuvU2:
Why would he cheat me too? Why would he blind me wif ugliness?
I GUESS UR HUSBAND IS RICH, OTHERWISE U WOULD NOT AV MARRIED, SORI, URE A GOLD DIGGER. U BETA DNT USE HIS MONEY ON UR BFS. OTHERWISE U WIL PAY DEARLY FOR IT.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
She has valid points. Why is everyone picking on her?
If my wife decides to let herself go, I'm certainly stepping outside. Doesn't mean no love.

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
lol
E pain them @luvu2 grin.
They want hot wives with nothing less than 2kids and they can't reciprocate, wtF?? ?
Nigerian men are wicked o.

Chisco82 my guy, what do you have to say?

7 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Bamz(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
jeyselassie:
@ luvu2 its so I dont settle with ladies like u that I go to church. I mean I hv a good body but u sound lyk a part time wife.

F a t a l i t y... hohohohoho

Cc: LuvU2

You obviously don't know what marriage means. I'm not sure your mom would be proud to see this post. I won't slate you but defending cheating is wrong and this isn't even a matter of religion. Marriage isn't by force you know.

I see families jog every time at a place where I work out. Think of others way to solve problems. I believe you have your standards and younger girls would look up the you at some point.

Please live responsibly

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by no1madman(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
Demon!

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by ikbnice(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
LuvU2:
Why cant u just mould ur "wife material" too? smiley
I never said I need her to be perfect. I just have to love her the way she is.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Passing through but noticed a few comments stood out, OP tho weird but made some kind of sense, we pretty much expect the ladies to do all that good looking but they hardly demand that we always stay good looking, she sounded extreme tho which i guess she used to make her points, cheating isn't cool and maybe during bf and gfs thing and maybe dating, in marriage it's a whole new different ball game, beauty works, sense of humor works, trust works, pleasure skills and being romantic works, being handy works, trus t me i have girls who look all sexy and model like but brains wise, they got nothing, sex and romance skills, nothing they just look good, can't hold a good conversation, sex is just lay ther, come in, come out and ur done now being a psychologist and understanding that looks are good and helps people self esteem and more, it shouldn't be the ultimate thing, i remember my closest friend's last two gf, the one before the last was a crazy beauty, she was hot nice skin, dude loved her for that but when we are all together, she just stays there, laughs at whatever he says or we do, she gives sex likes most girls do but she just didn't add anything to him, brought nothing but good looks now he looks good too now he got a new gf, weird part was she was not anywhere near the previous beauty wise but she was fine but this girl was something else, she could lighten up a dead place, she had her views, opinions, she made jokes, loves to cook, i guess their sex was good since he was happy about her, the 1st girl i would be near and notice had this confident aura about her, she would talk with us guys and in the end, she would win out the arguments, point is she had a great sense of humor, was fun, looked neat and kept herself looking nice but not as great looking as the other but everyone totally forgot the great looking girl but we coul never forget her, she made him think, believe more in himself, drive his dreams that he was too lazy to pursue while he also complimented her, point is loveu2 made some good points, guys stop throwing stones at her cos she stood up to say what a lot of girls have in their minds but never say but babe also relax, it's a two way thing but we all should strive to look good, it's not only good for our partners, it also helps with self esteem, confidence level and more. cool

4 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Coolabbie: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
The only guys upset with this thread are those that are ugly.
If you fall in this category, pls go and make money so your looks can be overlooked.
You cannot be ugly and poor, pick a struggle.

@Luvu2, you rock honey! kiss
Keep giving them headache.
Them no sabi say world don change.
What is sauce for the goose, is also sauce for the gander. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Coolabbie: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by favourmic(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nairaland is full of kids every where
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Coolgent(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Potential adulteress!
Guys watch out!
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Odinax: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
tongue
LuvU2:
*[s]musing-* For real i cant stand a pot-bellied man for long

Why would a man be wealthy and erm unappealing to look at? If anything, he should look the best.

He can afford to gym. He has time too. He is in the best position to always eat healthy and stay fit.

I remember my dad started to grow belly fat in his early 40s and my mum wasnt pleased. She didnt voice it bt my dad sensed her displeasure and hit the gym asap, continuously, until he trimmed completely. Till today, he still visits...

Well, if my hubby would be insensitive, I will try to caution him, if nothing works, its not i may cheat, i would cheat on him.

*How a man looks matters a lot*[/s][color=#990000][/color]

****this is why a place like Nsukka extraction would always have the right treat for people with your lopsided ideology. If it were in Nsk, you'd be picking nylon and used cans on the street just 2 years after your marriage, if you know what I mean. You are threatening to sleep with other men as a measure against your husband's poor physical looks. I weep for you in chinese.
The madness that will catch you is still in the gym...nonsense.

****you can do workouts together most times, but mind you, nature eventually takes its course in both the man and the woman.

Finally...a cheating wife will always be a cheating wife, come what may. Give her all the men in the world, she would want some more...it's in their blood. So, damn your hilarious excuse!!![i]

[/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Kdon2: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Abeg receive sense IJN.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Bamz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
LuvU2:
Lol babe love wanes. Love needs to be watered. Whether by fame, money, power or good looks. How can u continue to love someone for nothing, nothing for the rest of your union. Its like self oppression. Its going to be gloomy from time to time if there is nothing to spice it up.

Ever heard of friendship? That's what sustains couples when love fades.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by chibrasil(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Xo outrageous..... Ur just confused for d moment
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by watchworldpro: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
LuvU2:
*musing-* For real i cant stand a pot-bellied man for long

*How a man looks matters a lot*

You would still cheat even if he was all round ok. undecided
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
HateU2:
Just change undecided
Stop attacking the OPundecided
There's only one person that can make me change, and don't aske who's that cos you knowundecided
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by firstking01(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Amen o brother kings grin
Hello sugarhugs,,,what a moniker...you a male or female??
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Bamz(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lordkylie:
this thread just made my day!!! :-D
i kinda sense a lil bit of sarcasm in the op though.Anyway op you're loved kiss

Yup smiley

She has an opinion. Even if she was just kidding, thoughts are powerful really. I'm not sure she grew up in these parts though.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by sweetilicious(f): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fabulocity:
Don Benjamin grin

Op trust me, if you indeed are in love with him and not just his physical body, you'd never want to cheat.
You just hit the nail.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by sabi99(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
D op is a full time mugu n a lost sheep

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by puresaint12(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is selfishness and Parasitism! Love is not Selfish! You can't give what you don't have! You don't know what is love!
LuvU2:
nah its a win win. I enjoy what my husband lacks and still stay to enjoy what he has.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
A gurl like u, having such a poor mindset is headed for the rocks. Obviously u don't ~ the better words are , U can't love urself if the recipe for that love in conditional. There are things we can't change as human beings . For many pple is their weight, others their heights, colours etc. So u want yokozuna to hit the zoo? U don't even know how u'd turned after having a kid or two. Xo if ur metabolism betrays u become a suicide material just because u believe ur eyes too much. Eyes you don't even know how they work!! U r conforming on the wrong side
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
A gurl like u, having such a poor mindset is headed for the rocks. Obviously u don't ~ the better words are , U can't love urself if the recipe for that love in conditional. There are things we can't change as human beings . For many pple is their weight, others their heights, colours etc. So u want yokozuna to hit the gym? U don't even know how u'd turned after having a kid or two. Xo if ur metabolism betrays u become a suicide material just because u believe ur eyes too much. Eyes you don't even know how they work!! U r conforming on the wrong side
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by fiizznation: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Young girls of nowadays though. Majority of them are more concerned about frivolous and material things without looking at the bigger picture. When I married my wife some years back, she was so much in shape and all that, but today due to some uncontrollable circumstances, her body shape have changed.

So am I supposed to cheat on my wife because some certain features on her body have changed? Most of this young girls don't understand what marriage institution is. All you hear them say are;

Tall
Dark
Handsome
Godfearing
Rich
Funny
Sexy
Etc.

Well my advice to young girls like the original poster is to never settle for good looks or gorgeous body as far as the issue of marriage is concerned. Go for someone that respect you and is willing to give his all for you. This is the one secret for everlasting marriage that so many young girls don't know.

It is well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.