Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him (58389 Views)

The Reason This Woman Wants To Divorce Her Husband Would Shook You. / My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This / My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by danieljessy: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Iceeydee:

gringringrin

And the dumb daughter of a psychotic whöre and an imbecilic drunk has finally found her voice, tying to save face. grin

You are the one who came here to boast to all of us that you are dating one nigga abroad like it's some sort of achievement. gringrin

You slimy bastard from the drainage in Prague. May your life be as short as your myopic conscience.

Your ancestors must number in the thousands. It's really hard to understand how so many people can be to blame for producing an irreversible mistake like you.

May the rest of your years be fruitless, accursed and scourged with leprous warts on your epidermis. Your lineage will be bastardized and may they never have the opportunity of discovering their parental roots.

Now GTFOH for real else i mutilate your body and package them in bags, sending them to your parents and your boyfriend who is cooling off in one of the cells in Thailand, waiting for executions just like his fellow criminals.

undecided
ah ah all dis swear 4 1 person
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Henrozy1(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2016
the cheating is not some faults from the man,it's what u probably have in your blood,the best way to address your problems is not running from it,be a problem solver

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Fourwinds: 6:38am On Aug 11, 2016
LuvU2:
Fabulove men who cheat on their wives still love them. I can cheat on a man and still love him.
u will be a cheat.. no doubt

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by thesuave10(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Xeinstra1:
There is no president in the Shinigami realm.. Smoke or get smoked. Oyasuminasai. -_-

pm yo number joor and quit all these Japanese grin tongue
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Pablo212: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2016
apparently girls of nowadays don't have plans to stay married for long, this our generation ehhn, na babymama's go plenty, and that's cool, cos that's whats trending. cry cry

And to add.

u can't put cheating past anybody. Cant live in fear of it either, all you can do is take care of what you can.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by montezz(f): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
I can't agree more
3rdlegxxx:

Classic reply and comment, the weird thing most Nigerian men and guys like the ones commenting here don't want to imagine the scenario you just created, on no excuse must you cheat, that their thinking and way, ask them to give you one reasonable reason why, some say it's a mans world, other say, we can do and not get chased out if you try it, you would and everyone would look down on you...... lol grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy what a thread and topic, Nigerian guys seriously needs to be re orientated
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Missmossy(f): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
This is serious grin

Naturally humans are wired different, each sex to his/her different preferences. In the long run the result tells, that's all.

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
montezz:
I can't agree more
it's the honest truth dear and a guy has to say it...

Trust ur good, been a while cool
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by clickwtB(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thinking of cheating is very bad!!!If you are good woman/wife you will you help your husband adjust his physique outlook!
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by LordBaelish: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
People are just very stup1d. Calling someone a hoe because she voiced out her preference. Where is the sense in that?
Fools everywhere.

Luvu2 baby please keep being you. You are beautiful, well to do and a smart woman, you don't deserve to settle for less.

Why not ? after all small pikin still dey worry you. you're not the first neither would you be the last kid on nairaland.

valuable lesson and use this as a pointer: people who are pretty smart etc. don't need to voice it all the time or not even. it always shows effortlessly .
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by chronique(m): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Just seeing this. I'm certainly not a proper example for this your advice. Moreso,you can't be so sure of what you're saying...

Am I the husband you intend to cheat on?

I'm just telling you the consequences of cheating you are likely to face .

He is even likely to react even if he suspects anything.

Guys hardly forgives cheats. I'm sure you read stories here. Chroniq.ue was a recent one.

Dude merely reacted cuz he suspected her. Even if the husband you cheated on forgives you, he's likely not to ever forgive you.

I for one look good enough even though there will always be someone who looks better. Same goes for the woman. This is where maturity and other factors like friendship and communication comes to play.

Cheers!
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by graphiti: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
0ubenji:

I must commend u on the ability to stir up a controversy against urself...it takes a smart mind to concoct such successfully.
That's the beauty in media stunts and publicity. Kudos mehn

Arzinnn ehn, news na news!

She hit d target d target on dz one.
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
LuvU2:
nah its a win win. I enjoy what my husband lacks and still stay to enjoy what he has.
I'm shocked at this comment! No offence meant @OP but... smh
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by davidif: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Omo see topic. Chei! End time things indeed.
How can someone boldly come out and say that they would cheat on someone they vowed to uphold "for better or worse?".
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by bigybanty02(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
LuvU2:
*musing-* For real i cant stand a pot-bellied man for long
I cant stand a scruffy looking man for long
I cant stand a smelly man
I cant stand a man who is wealthy but looks messy.

Why would a man be wealthy and erm unappealing to look at? If anything, he should look the best.

He can afford to gym. He has time too. He is in the best position to always eat healthy and stay fit.

Why would he want to look like my dad after 2,3 years of marriage?

If ive planned to look good even after having kids. Why not him?
Yes i plan looking good like my mum.

I remember my dad started to grow belly fat in his early 40s and my mum wasnt pleased. She didnt voice it bt my dad sensed her displeasure and hit the gym asap, continuously, until he trimmed completely. Till today, he still visits...

Well, if my hubby would be insensitive, I will try to caution him, if nothing works, its not i may cheat, i would cheat on him.

*How a man looks matters a lot*

Na ur type dey get pusssy odour die dnt worri Na ur papa go marry u
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Frankraj: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Make una leave all this uselesss ashawo, I just looked at her pic and noticed she is about 22 years by the time she gets to 26 and no man is talking to her then she will understand real life .useless girl. Shey na all those boys for your school we dey Bleep u wey no get 1 naira dey mek your head big say u dey meet fine boys abi.you are a uselesss bastardddd.poor idiot
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by SmellingAnus(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2017
LuvU2:
*musing-* For real i cant stand a pot-bellied man for long
I cant stand a scruffy looking man for long
I cant stand a smelly man
I cant stand a man who is wealthy but looks messy.

Why would a man be wealthy and erm unappealing to look at? If anything, he should look the best.

He can afford to gym. He has time too. He is in the best position to always eat healthy and stay fit.

Why would he want to look like my dad after 2,3 years of marriage?

If ive planned to look good even after having kids. Why not him?
Yes i plan looking good like my mum.

I remember my dad started to grow belly fat in his early 40s and my mum wasnt pleased. She didnt voice it bt my dad sensed her displeasure and hit the gym asap, continuously, until he trimmed completely. Till today, he still visits...

Well, if my hubby would be insensitive, I will try to caution him, if nothing works, its not i may cheat, i would cheat on him.

*How a man looks matters a lot*

I don't know if you still have this view but trust me, at least five or more years from now, this your view will change... I know you are good babe that is probably being misunderstood...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Nyouth: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
LuvU2:
Fabulove men who cheat on their wives still love them. I can cheat on a man and still love him.
false, it is not in a woman's nature to continue to love a man they cheat on, such can be said of a man but definitely not for women. they can only stay just for the money if the man has alot next is to plan on how to kill him to be free
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Hakeem12(m): 12:46am On Nov 10, 2017
Baby u have a senseless mentality no offense..No matter how bad he looks remember it's for better or worse! u don't have to share ur Borehole to the world cos ur husband grew some adjustable abnormalities
And this is what I call "savage."
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by romeorailss: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2017
LuvU2:
I need to fall in love over and over again. If his beauty crashes, as a result of neglect, I will look elsewhere smiley

U are a naturally born cheat I guess cheesy wink. What happens to communicating it to him and influencing him to hit the gym.

I love cheats though. See when ur husband fails to hit the gym after pot belly. Please locate me And hit me up. I got a very good body, well built flat tummy broad chest but [b]no six packs [/b]though wink sad

And I have got a very powerful tool down below and last very long wink
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by romeorailss: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2017
LuvU2:
How many have attended ur good pentecostal church for marri kissage counsel?
Can u stand an ugly woman without cheating on her?
Will cheating on her make u love her less? smiley

if u can't stand an ugly man then u don't need to engage with him in the first place. He should be a turn off to u before marriage not after marriage then u saying he's ugly. No be u make am ugly angry Was he ugly before marriage cheesy wink

Me likey u sha
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by romeorailss: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2017
LuvU2:

Wow I have finally found my type. Hurray, babe. We fit each other o. Let's entangle cheesy .

We will so enjoy each other. Walahi. It will make our family interesting and adventurous . Yummy I'm in love already cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Bigprick9inches: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
tongue
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by Bigprick9inches: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is epic lol. She said her mind. It's better to say your mind
Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by ceaser: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2018
firstking01:
Smh, she's already giving excuses why she 'll cheat on her husbandundecided…May God deliver us from every adulterous wife IJN...AMEN.

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by ceaser: 7:00am On Jan 13, 2018
LuvU2:
I like how pained u sound grin

You sound like you have a "sadist" sexual orientation. Probably with masochism too.

I now see why you have that perspective. It's your choice anyways.

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him by lilliesboy(m): 11:52pm On May 17, 2019
Bloody undercover prostitute!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days / Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.