Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick (16424 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
Telling you who I am ruins the fun.Truth is we don't really chit-chat on my main buh I do know you cheesy
Lol,c'mon it wont i promise.Tell me who u r grin
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,c'mon it wont i promise.Tell me who u r grin
u want to use yansh power for me abi cheesy

Thing is am wary of the screenshots association of Nairaland (SAN) grin

1 Like

Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
adaksbullet:
bus how are u no that am kaka that his play boll for Sudan?
I an noyin tat he iah playing for sodan becese I seen hims in the ninspaper
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
u want to use yansh power for me abi cheesy

Thing is am wary of the screenshots association of Nairaland (SAN) grin
Hehehehehehehe nobody is watching jorr. grin
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by aloobright17: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
And how do guys walk around when they're not getting any pussyy?.
Ask your boyfriend
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
Ask your boyfriend
But i didn't mention aloobright17.
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by aloobright17: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
But i didn't mention aloobright17.
sharap there,the day u mentioned me with this ur new moniker did I mentioned you?I don't need ur mentions before coming after u.
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
sharap there,the day u mentioned me with this ur new moniker did I mentioned you?I don't need ur mentions before coming after u.
Eww!. cheesy
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehehe nobody is watching jorr. grin
Maybe not but some people can scroll through ones post to look for something to screenshot u know how this thing works na grin
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
Eww!. cheesy
miss habiba.can u kindly stop derailing my thread kiss
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
miss habiba.can u kindly stop derailing my thread kiss
Did i derail your thread?.
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by adaksbullet: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
I an noyin tat he iah playing for sodan becese I seen hims in the ninspaper
shot are u sayed? Are u whant too blind mine eye? angry

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
Did i derail your thread?.
baby don't u know the meaning of derail? u are going off topic with the alobright fella
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
adaksbullet:
shot are u sayed? Are u whant too blind mine eye? angry
eye yam saiding te sane ting ans ouy..kaka ins a planya for sundan
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
baby don't u know the meaning of derail? u are going off topic with the alobright fella
You should be saying that to the fella, not me.
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
You should be saying that to the fella, not me.
it's the both of u.if u want to argue go to another thread honey
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Agu87(m): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
And how do guys walk around when they're not getting any pussyy?.
Dat ass gives me goosebumps.. shit
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by aloobright17: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
Yes see one of them here..... herbie27 she now go for sugar daddys.
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
Yes see one of them here..... herbie27 she now go for sugar daddys.
Plz!, go n edit that my post on front page, too many errors. grin

1 Like

Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by aloobright17: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
herbie27:
Plz!, go n edit that my post on front page, too many errors. grin
Waec,Jamb or Neco errors?
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
Waec,Jamb or Neco errors?
chairman u don old na
u fit to born me as pikin gan..free habiba and most importantly stop derailing my thread

Thanks boss!

1 Like

Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Princejboy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
Is this True ladies? grin grin grin

Don't lie cheesy
lol ask ur sister or aunty........

1 Like

Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Princejboy:
lol ask ur sister or aunty........
brother ode..who ask u queenshun? can't u ignore something if ur brain isn't good tongue

How's ur life bruh?cheesy
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by aloobright17: 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
chairman u don old na
u fit to born me as pikin gan..free habiba and most importantly stop derailing my thread

Thanks boss!
derailing ur thread sorry,but to free her na my own cup of tea,she bite more than she can ever chew.
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
derailing ur thread sorry,but to free her na my own cup of tea,she bite more than she can ever chew.
ok oo..make una continue
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by aloobright17: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
ok oo..make una continue
You no see where the girl created thread with my name?
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
You no see where the girl created thread with my name?
she created a thread in ur name??! I think habiba loves u grin
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by aloobright17: 12:04am On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
she created a thread in ur name??! I think habiba loves u grin
I don they beg her since yesterday to go modify the thread and remove my moniker from thread she no dey hear word.
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 12, 2016
aloobright17:
I don they beg her since yesterday to go modify the thread and remove my moniker from thread she no dey hear word.
what actually caused ur conflict?
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by aloobright17: 12:15am On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
what actually caused ur conflict?
She created a thread on her old moniker,and I asked her a harmless question from the post,na like that the girl just jumped me like a hungry lion,I even begged her not to start what she can't finish,but it felt to her blocked left ear.after like a week she created a new moniker immediately she saw my mention on another guy she came after me with another attack.... Na so ooooo
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by newsphase(m): 12:23am On Aug 12, 2016
the picture up there is correct 100%... but not for all ladies
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 12, 2016
joeace2020:

So u are saying if we go down there and find lions and elephants in your own...it's because you like wild pets
U can't even find any

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Wife's Mom This Morning / Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? / My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.