Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick (16435 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / When Some Girls Walk In Front Of Many Guys They Lost Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 12, 2016
aloobright17:
She created a thread on her old moniker,and I asked her a harmless question from the post,na like that the girl just jumped me like a hungry lion,I even begged her not to start what she can't finish,but it felt to her blocked left ear.after like a week she created a new moniker immediately she saw my mention on another guy she came after me with another attack.... Na so ooooo
Lol..The thing is that women take things tooooo personal
Like Tiny23 for example I complimented her DP that she looks like someone receiving pleasure and extremely happy then she got angry grin

bro,if habiba keep forming..frrree ha! There is irony hate2 and co in the river!
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by aloobright17: 12:43am On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
Like Tiny23 for example I complimented her DP that she looks like someone receiving pleasure and extremely happy then she got angry grin

bro,if habiba keep forming..frrree ha! There is irony hate2 and co in the river!
Hateu2 na my bestie ooooo,I saw how the tiny23 was been harsh sha,but that's how most of them go they vex vex for here
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by aloobright17: 12:45am On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:

Herbie27 not habiba bruh,but ayam not after her oooo at least for now
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 12, 2016
aloobright17:
Hateu2 na my bestie ooooo,I saw how the tiny23 was been harsh sha,but that's how most of them go they vex vex for here
yh the tiny fella thinks shes unfuckable and she's not even a vargeen!
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 12, 2016
aloobright17:
Herbie27 not habiba bruh,but ayam not after her oooo at least for now
ok bruh
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by saintrita(f): 3:33am On Aug 12, 2016
lolz
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by princeyucee(m): 4:07am On Aug 12, 2016
save some money by using this blog https://goldfootballpredictions..com.ng/
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by rustomrupand(m): 5:15am On Aug 12, 2016
wow that is a mega bush!!!! someone get the weed wacker!!
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by duduade: 6:13am On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
Is this True ladies? grin grin grin

Don't lie cheesy

Disgusting
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by mrnuur(m): 7:04am On Aug 12, 2016
wtfCode:
grin the bush will soon get cleared whenever a new building is to be sited on.

Lolz!! Site clearance ni
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by unapapadeycraze: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2016
Why do guys like pvssy a lot?
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Why do guys like pvssy a lot?
pvssy gives us joy.u are a guy u should know these things
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
colik:
grin
it's the Truth right cheesy
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Qualer: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
Tell me who u r,u sound like u sabi me wella. grin

1 Like

Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
it's the Truth right cheesy
I wouldn't know smiley
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
So how can u describe the post if its a lie
Tenniebenson:
Uh?? Its a lie o
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Princejboy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
brother ode..who ask u queenshun? can't u ignore something if ur brain isn't good tongue

How's ur life bruh?cheesy
hay bro point of correction my brain is in a good condition cool

however my life has been good n urs
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Princejboy:
hay bro point of correction my brain is in a good condition cool

however my life has been good n urs
ok..that's good to know smiley

wonderful as well smiley
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=48419636][/quote]grin
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by firstking01(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
Take it to the Lord in prayer
So, stop asking what my problem is since you know it's only God that can solve it.
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
firstking01:
So, stop asking what my problem is since you know it's only God that can solve it.
k
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:37am On Aug 13, 2016
Tenniebenson:
Uh?? Its a lie o
Even me
I don't believe this
A clean lady is a clean lady
Maybe it is done in op's village

1 Like

Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Even me

I don't believe this

A clean lady is a clean lady

Maybe it is done in op's village
baby so u are clean down there huh!?? proof!

how is Lagos a village
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by poundsanddollars(f): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
clean shaved and sprayed.

And we are always getting pusssyy.its our birthright grin
Hahaahha. Who made it your birthright?
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 08, 2020
Is this True ladies? grin grin grin

Don't lie cheesy
���
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 08, 2020
yh mf
���
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 08, 2020
I am not,cal me bro. angry
���
Re: How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick by Piroskybaba(m): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2020
OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met / Photos of man performing sex acts with dozens of women surfaces / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.