Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men (46034 Views)

RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
me na sis o,i nor wan change o,you need to decide which gender you wan be,nor dey confuse people
I like Dcck and V.
*thinking*
Lemme be a guy for now cheesy

Lemme 'toast' you self
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
HateU2:
I like Dcck and V. *thinking* Lemme be a guy for now cheesy
Lemme 'toast' you self
Abeg o,i nor want o,thank you
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
Abeg o,i nor want o,thank you
I will take care of you oo. Buy you mansion cheesy, take u to Paris for vacation cheesy.

Chai! Guys dey try ooo undecided
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ladies can sleep with anything, when I mean anything, I mean it ....
they can even lure ur Fowl to bed , only if u are famous and remarkably wealthy.
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
HateU2:
I will take care of you oo. Buy you mansion cheesy, take u to Paris for vacation cheesy.

Chai! Guys dey try ooo undecided
hehehehe, you don tire now now?
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
God bless you oga Wristbangle for this wonderful write-up, may God widen your horizon

Since you have started the aluta, let me follow suite by adding to the points

9. They Reply PMs

Another way responsible ladies advert themselves to interested chairmen on social media is that they know how to spot opportunities, hence, they swallow their pride by constantly checking their mails and replying the PMs of the best of chairmen on Nairaland such as Cutehector, Mediapace, etc cheesy cheesy

10. They Don't Tax Guys For Money

A lady that will find a key to my heart is that who doesn't ask me for a penny no matter how much she needs it (not even N100). I have been dating my girlfriend for about 4 years and the love keeps on waxing stronger mainly because I like the fact that she has never for once asked me for a penny and it I give her, she will definitely reject it cool cheesy cheesy

I dey joke ni oooo cheesy

You get luck say na joke ni, if not I for bite you ni
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by tosyne2much(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
agesron:

Thank God say na joke u dey. I for faint ni.
Why u wan faint? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Ada9103(f): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
wristbangle:

Eh na. Wetin I for call am before? tongue

Your profile pix na advertisement sef. Idi kwa pretty oyoyo! cheesy

What's Mr wristbangle saying tongue
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, you don tire now now?
I don tire ooo

Just say YES naah undecided
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Harkindeylee(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Some of them ________ no go gree

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by tosyne2much(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sugarhugs:

You get luck say na joke ni, if not I for bite you ni
Why you for bite me? cheesy Tell me ooo
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by gentlegenius(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Tosyn Wait o, how you take dey occupy FTC on all Wristbangle's threads? grin cheesy

Na the same person be tosin and wristbangle

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Emmatdayo:
sorry pls, what is kitty-cat undecided
The mods should answer this your question, cheesy they moderated what i typed(pussyy).
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by jerryfisher(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
Wrist.bangle, pls note this==> Na ONLY Rich Dudes ladies dey advertise themselves give oo.. grin

Iffa hear say ladies advertise sell their market give poor men.. grin

Once you have the Naira, they be like ===>

If na Dollars, it's like this ===>

But if na "POUNDS", it is finished ===>
cheesy

guy u sharp

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by jozee8: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
Wrist.bangle, pls note this==> Na ONLY Rich Dudes ladies dey advertise themselves give oo.. grin

Iffa hear say ladies advertise sell their market give poor men.. grin

Once you have the Naira, they be like ===>

If na Dollars, it's like this ===>

But if na "POUNDS", it is finished ===>
cheesy

hahahahaha... thanks for making my day. I've been making people laugh today but no body has made me laugh until this post of urs. badt niggur!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
HateU2:
I don tire ooo
Just say YES naah undecided
No o, i wan do shakara
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
aloobright17:
Yes that's why I believed that u will be needing the pad.
You need it more than i do.

Pad your mouth, is licking. grin
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by jelal007(m): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Beamborla:
I never knew ladies now have to advertise themselves.
So when a lady possesses all the aforementioned attitudes, it's as good as advertising herself.

Why would you even use the word advertising. What do some guys even take themselves for?
Babe.....chill abeg. Why u dey take d matter personal? Kilode?
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mediapace:
Hit like if you think more than 50% of females on Nairaland are proud undecided

share if otherwise

Hmmmmmm

Shy

But, the truth be told

This is a very powerful question, i must say
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by sweetilicious(f): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
HateU2:
[b]Wristbangle abi na waist chain undecided, you are so so offppoints undecided.

1. Striking Up Intellectual: So in order not to 'advertise' myself, I should 'Keep quiet' about what's on ground undecided. That even makes me look 'dumber' which is a huge turn off undecided.

2: Preparing Delicious Delicacy: I love cooking. It's one of my hobbies. If I don't show my 'proposed husby' my cooking skills, who will I show undecided

3. Approaching Men Diligently: this one is IRONY undecided tongue

4. Approaching Men Diligently: Another IRONY tongue

5. Eating Responsibly/Moderately During Date: mtcheWww undecided. I hate 'Fat' undecided. I don't do it for guys, I do it for myself tongue.
My love for myself is the first step to love another tongue.

6. Dynamism in Intimacy and Romance : Well, one 'sex style' gets boring tongue. We have to change where and how we do it tongue

7. Rejecting Gifts: I won't reject your gift BUT I will never ASK tongue

8. Dressing Responsibly: I Love Fashion. I dress to satisfy myself undecided not anybody tongue.
If a guy don't like it, 3rd mainland bridge is available undecided

Smellymouth, chairman awon werey tongue.[/b]
Exactly.
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
No o, i wan do shakara
habah!

I will go for curvysola oo cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
HateU2:
habah!
I will go for curvysola oo cheesy
good, make I get peace of mind, go o
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by myke92(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Tosyn Wait o, how you take dey occupy FTC on all Wristbangle's threads? grin cheesy

true....cos it kinda seems both monikers are of one dude.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
good, make I get peace of mind, go o
oya nah cheesy

Make I call obontami toast u for me undecided
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by ipreach: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
hmmmmmmm
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by obontami: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
HateU2:
oya nah cheesy
Make I call obon tami toast u for me undecided
Are u practicing how to be a lesbian ??
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by allymarry89(f): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba for the ladies, I dey always gbadun your topics.. cool

Na reaction gifs I dey get dem from..

Oya lemme call bros lalasticlala to push it to the permanent site.. grin

Smelly,where have you been?
Were you banned?

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
obontami:

Are u practicing how to be a lesbian ??
I'm a guy undecided toasting a female undecided
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by obontami: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
HateU2:
I'm a guy undecided toasting a female undecided
Na so e dey start
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by aloobright17: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
herbie27:
You need it more than i do.

Pad your mouth, is licking. grin
pad ur leaking ass joor
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by 4rmthewest(m): 4:44am On Aug 11, 2016
gbens2000:
awon werey. una no try oh atleast una for even ask of una guy ,padi almost die oh na GOD almighty save me,thankGOD am back.were 4rmthewest self na him no try pass angry
gbens baba, abeg no vex....me sef no too dey show here like that again...I go holla ur pm make we talk.
Re: 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men by Donpizzle(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Now that's corruption.... The guy dey play politics for us. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Go On With The Marriage Preparation? / Two Nairalanders Set To Wed! See Their Pre-wedding Pix. / Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.