Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders (56560 Views)

Ramadan Reminders!!! / Healthy Way To Improve Your Voice During Quran Recitation / General Discussion Thread - Islamic Questions, Suggestions & Reminders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by ikupakuti(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2016
@ Empiree

Stop wasting your valuable time refuting these leftists unfounded claims

They‘ve been trained & re-programed to attack & condemn any veiw/idea that doesnt conform with theirs by hiding behind pseudo-salafism

They‘ve attributed too many lies to the most Noble (S A W) by claiming to be bid‘a what he never labeled as bid‘a

They‘ve systematically weakened ahadeeth that go against their weird ideology & they dont accept any except one approved by one of their own only

These bid‘a mongers will tag a common misdemeanor of a sahaba that was corrected by the most Noble (S A W) as bid‘a, whereas the prophet himself never called it so!

A discerning mind can easily see through their manipulation of facts & its resultant folly

Their idealogy only appeals to the unimformed of the spiritual aspect of deen

Their biggest joker is claiming to model the salafs.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2016
ikupakuti:
@Empiree

Mr, the thread wasnt created for this, dont you guys understand this?

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by ikupakuti(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Mr, the thread wasnt created for this, dont you guys understand this?

Mr.,

I assumed the thread is all about improvements, isnt it?

And I, here is trying to inform a brother on how to manage his valuable time from wasting it on educating some irredeemables

Isnt that still on point ? As per the “this“

...or do you have a problem with my approach ?
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2016
ikupakuti:

Mr.,

I assumed the thread is all about improvements, isnt it?

And I, here is trying to inform a brother on how to manage his valuable time from wasting it on educating some irredeemables

Isnt that still on point ? As per the “this“

...or do you have a problem with my approach ?

Improvements, yes, the question is, improvement in what sense?

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by ikupakuti(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Improvements, yes, the question is, improvement in what sense?
Improvements in all sense...so far it leads to righteousness
...and boy, no be ur thread nah?
Y u carry am for head?
Abi, Shey ara n fu e ni?
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2016
No one should derail my thread. It's been going on since August.

If anyone wants to argue, they can create their thread for that.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
From riyadh al-saliheen.

Ibn `Umar (May Allaah be pleased with them) said: The Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “Allah has prohibited you from taking an oath by your fathers. He who must take an oath, may do so by swearing in the Name of Allah or he should remain silent.”[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

ٍالحَمدُللّهِ لِكلِّ شيء

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
As' salam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Just a quick reminder that tomorrow is Thursday. Just in case anyone intends to increase his reward with his Lord.

Al-Bukhaari (1761) and Muslim (1946) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah said: ‘Every deed of the son of Adam is for him except fasting; it is for Me and I shall reward for it…’”

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Deeds are shown (to Allaah) on Mondays and Thursdays, and I like my deeds to be shown when I am fasting.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 747; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1041.

cc: lexiconkabir, demmzy15, RABIUSHILE04
Kazrem FriendChoice Jay542 AideeSheks
balash Aminat508 kiss

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
snapscore:

Just a quick reminder that tomorrow is Thursday. Just in case anyone intends to increase his reward with his Lord.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Deeds are shown (to Allaah) on Mondays and Thursdays, and I like my deeds to be shown when I am fasting.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 747; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1041.

cc: lexiconk.abir, demmzy.15, RABIUSHI.LE04
Kazr.em Frien.dChoice Jay54.2 Aidee.Sheks
Aminat.508 undecided

Jazakillaah, how was today's exams?
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
snapscore:

Al-Bukhaari (1761) and Muslim (1946) narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah said: ‘Every deed of the son of Adam is for him except fasting; it is for Me and I shall reward for it…’”

Aminat508 kiss

Maa shaaa Allaah. May Allaah help us be steadfast in our nawafil fasts!
Shukran ukhtii

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Jazakillaah, how was today's exams?

Didn't have exams today. I will be writing tomorrow in sha Allah.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
snapscore:

Didn't have exams today. I will be writing tomorrow in sha Allah.

Oh! Hope you prepared for it?
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Maa shaaa Allaah. May Allaah help us be steadfast in our nawafil fasts!
Shukran ukhtii

Ameen
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Oh! Hope you prepared for it?

I think I tried.

I hope I am prepared too.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
snapscore:

I think I tried.

I hope I am prepared too.

Tor....barakaallaahu feek.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
snapscore:

Aminat508 kiss

Jazakallahu Khairan. My Allah make it possible 4 all of us. Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2016
"The problem with the youths of today is, once they learn something new, they think they know everything" ~ Shaykh Al-Albaani(rahimahullaah).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 08, 2016
It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to his companions, “Who among you is fasting today?” Abu Bakr said, “I am.” He said, “Who among you has attended a funeral?” Abu Bakr said, “I have.” He said, “Is there anyone among you who has visited a sick person?” Abu Bakr said, “I have.” He said, “Is there anyone among you who has given charity?” Abu Bakr said, “I have.” He said, “(These qualities) are not combined in a man but he will enter Paradise.” Narrated by Muslim.

Modified

Salam alaikum

Sorry to mention of you again but I just thought this was a beautiful reminder. Just in case someone is fasting and intends to do a little bit more. I am sure not everyone would get the opportunity to do all the deeds above. But, we can try to the the ones that are within our reach, even if it's just as little as giving 5 naira in charity or even water.

lexiconkabir, demmzy15, RABIUSHILE04
Aminat508

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Demmzy15(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2016
snapscore:
It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to his companions, “Who among you is fasting today?” Abu Bakr said, “I am.” He said, “Who among you has attended a funeral?” Abu Bakr said, “I have.” He said, “Is there anyone among you who has visited a sick person?” Abu Bakr said, “I have.” He said, “Is there anyone among you who has given charity?” Abu Bakr said, “I have.” He said, “(These qualities) are not combined in a man but he will enter Paradise.” Narrated by Muslim.

Modified

Salam alaikum

Sorry to mention of you again but I just though this was a beautiful reminder. Just in case someone is fasting and intends to do a little bit more. I am sure not everyone would get the opportunity to do all the deeds above. But, we can try to the the ones that are within our reach, even if it's just as little as giving 5 naira in charity or even water.

Aminat508
Jazaka Allaah kayran Ya Ukti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2016
snapscore:

Modified

Salam alaikum

Sorry to mention of you again but I just though this was a beautiful reminder. Just in case someone is fasting and intends to do a little bit more. I am sure not everyone would get the opportunity to do all the deeds above. But, we can try to the the ones that are within our reach, even if it's just as little as giving 5 naira in charity or even water.

Aminat508

Shukuran. RadiyalLahu an Abubakari nis Siddeeq.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Volume 9, Book 93, Number 614:
Narrated 'Ubaidullah bin 'Abdullah:
'Abdullah bin 'Abbas said, "O the group of Muslims! How can you ask the people of the Scriptures about anything while your Book which Allah has revealed to your Prophet contains the most recent news from Allah and is pure and not distorted? Allah has told you that the people of the Scriptures have changed some of Allah's Books and distorted it and wrote something with their own hands and said, 'This is from Allah, so as to have a minor gain for it. Won't the knowledge that has come to you stop you from asking them? No, by Allah, we have never seen a man from them asking you about that (the Book Al-Qur'an ) which has been revealed to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Volume 9, Book 93, Number 626:
Narrated Al-Hasan:
'Amr bin Taghlib said, "Some property was given to the Prophet and he gave it to some people and withheld it from some others. Then he came to know that they (the latter) were dissatisfied. So the Prophet said, 'I give to one man and leave (do not give) another, and the one to whom I do not give is dearer to me than the one to whom I give. I give to some people because of the impatience and dis- content present in their hearts, and leave other people because of the content and goodness Allah has bestowed on them, and one of them is 'Amr bin Taghlib." 'Amr bin Taghlib said, "The sentence which Allah's Apostle said in my favor is dearer to me than the possession of nice red camels."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 09, 2016
snapscore:

salaam alaykum, how was the exam?
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 09, 2016
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 8:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya (This term "Haya" covers a large number of concepts which are to be taken together; amongst them are self respect, modesty, bashfulness, and scruple, etc.) is a part of faith."

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2016
lexiconkabir:

salaam alaykum, how was the exam?

wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

It was good alhamdulliah.
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2016
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2016
Nafizzey:
what if one wipes his face after making dua. what happens to his dua? Because I see people most often wipe their face after making Dua... is that wrong?? Pls elaborate..

Bcuz something is prevalent my brother doesn't mean it is right. The prophet never did such at that specific time, he only wiped afta making dua b4 sleeping. Not the way majority do it anytym dem finish praying.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2016
The Forenoon Prayer (Salaat al-Duhaa): It is narrated on the authority of Abu Dharr (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa salam said "Every morning charity is due for every one of your joints: every tasbeeh (i.e. saying subhaanallaah) is charity; every tahmeed (i.e. saying al- hamdu-lillaah) is charity; every tahleel (i.e. saying laa ilaaha illallaah) is charity; every takbeer (i.e. saying Allaahu akbar) is charity; every act of enjoining good is charity and every act of prohibiting evil is charity; and doing two units of prayer in the forenoon suffices all that." [Muslim:1671]
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2016
Aminat508:
Biko, Where is Contact17? angry why she deactivate?

Lol, ooto ma ni, where's our ukhtii?
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Lol, ooto ma ni, where's our ukhtii?

@RABIUSHILE04 I am still here.

Just changed my monikier
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2016
Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudri reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do not abuse my companions, for if one of you were to spend the weight of mount Uhud in gold it would not surpass a small amount of their charity or even half of that.”
Sahih Bukhari 3470
Re: What Have You Done To Improve Today?|Daily Reminders by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2016
snapscore:

@RABIUSHILE04 I am still here.

Just changed my monikier

LOL, little wonder..snapscore and Contact17 are synonymous wif everytyn....na old age dey make me no notice hehehehe!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (46) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / What's The Islamic Rule On 'istimna' (masturbation)??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.