Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls (56977 Views)

Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / He Says I’m On Reserve, But He Keeps Seeing Other Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by galantjoe(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
olu1759:
Does terms and conditions works for tokunbo products?

No. Terms and conditions no work for tokumbo products. Test and pay
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by beeoohtee(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
This is why I don't get too close with virgins. Immediately I DISCOVERED u are a virgin and u are not ready to be deflowered due to one flimsy churchmind excuse or d other. I move to the NEXT EPISODE!

2 Likes

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Achorise: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
kossyablaze:
I rather die... Than not testing bae b4 I marry her... Virgin or no virgin undecided
Guy retrieve your word, cos, words are powerful, Don't just anything that comes into your mind.
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Skmoda360(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
MasterofNL:

You can imagine?
nairaland is now a bullcrap this days, they are just dropping shits on front page.
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Kaira333: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
kossyablaze:
I rather die... Than not testing bae b4 I marry her... Virgin or no virgin undecided
u rather die abi? Pls do watch ur language
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by muganbo1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
U r born a virgin! U die a virgin! What belongs to man u gave maggots in d grave! U r mad

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by abike12(f): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Best believe your girlfriend is the one of the other girls for other men that are not touching their own girlfriends grin
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by sirma: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:
U just Ve to keep lubricating ur preek else on ur wedding night, as u re about to bring it out, it will just break and fall off because of rust it encountered while u waited..

Foolish statement.
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by kossyablaze(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Behira:
Should i start now to type RIP for u tongue
lolz u welcome o
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by mynduu44: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
sirma:

I am Foolish .
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by rosalieene(f): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Why all this noise sef!
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Adonis3: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Queenbeee:

Space bookers associationcheesy

tongue

is it your book??
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by missyge(f): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
wastedsperm:
I cannot married a girlsfrend that will says no to senx in the bendroom because how person will knowing if the girls can get belle for a man in the future marriages of the couple if they do church wedding after collection of loan and wife no con get womb who looose? sad
Kai! Gosh! Are u rapping? D more i try to skip ds, d more i wanna say sthg. I think u knw wat im talkng bout cos i dnt wana open my mouth wider dan dis. Pls tak it easy biko. *WastedSperm* indeed...
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by missyge(f): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Achorise:
Guy retrieve your word, cos, words are powerful, Don't just anything that comes into your mind.
leave him to die nA.
Later dey will say its devil nt knwng its tongue
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
If she says no sex before marriage, you must immediately terminate said relationship except on only one condition...she's a virgin; if she says she's a virgin, you can only believe her if she lets you feel her hymen...if she refuses, you must terminate said relationship immediately, if she agrees then: if she says she's a virgin and allows you to feel her hymen, you must not dishonor her by inserting your mechanic dry hands into her kini...you can either use your tongue instead or wash your hands thoroughly, put some ky jelly on your finger and insert slowly... grin

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by joyspringacad(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sex before marriage is sin. From whatever angle you try to justify it, doesn't make it any less a sin. Even our culture forbids sex before marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Agbanagba1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
GossipGirl1:
U'r on point,was practically rolling my eyes reading all dos silly comments till i got to yours.A matured relationship doesn't have to be all abt sex,,sex is overatted and overhyped n dats a fact.
The kind of women he is talking about are rare.

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by fuckpoverty(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
what the f**k, bae giving me terms nd conditions? any bae am dating d highest grace I can gve u is 2month nd dat kitty kat is mine....am ain't no Bleep boy

2 Likes

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by fuckpoverty(m): 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
joyspringacad:
Sex before marriage is sin. From whatever angle you try to justify it, doesn't make it any less a sin. Even our culture forbids sex before marriage.
then keep fucking ur culture y waiting for marriage..virgin ass
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by wolexzy1984: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Why wouldn't I test my bae before marriage,if I Dnt test her nw Hw will I knw we are really compartible in term of sex nd I
Hw will I knw I enjoy the type of puxxxxy she has

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Idoko619(m): 12:12am On Aug 10, 2016
electrokcoi:
I concur with you

Am in same situation but wt constant confirmation, any day I notice dat even a needle has gone dere ... Lemme reserve d rest

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Behira(f): 12:50am On Aug 10, 2016
kossyablaze:
lolz u welcome o
i reject it for u my dear, u shall not die
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by blessedbaby: 2:42am On Aug 10, 2016
If you couldn't get that links click on this link to get our updated stories in full,
http://dannybaze.com/topic/click-here-for-today-updated-stories-3/
Don't forget to comment after reading and register with us for more stories
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Longman6(m): 5:32am On Aug 10, 2016
Agbanagba1:
The kind of women he is talking about are rare.
Brother you are right, but one of the things I would look at for in a lady is her way of thinking, most guys make lot of mistake here forgetting that their wife is probably going to be the determinants od their children's life till they are probably 15, I don't want kids who would take to nairaland one day to proclaim that sex is almighty during a relationship, poverty has also affected ladies sense of self worth,

2 Likes

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 10, 2016
wastedsperm:
I cannot married a girlsfrend that will says no to senx in the bendroom because how person will knowing if the girls can get belle for a man in the future marriages of the couple if they do church wedding after collection of loan and wife no con get womb who looose? sad

wastedsperm
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Codyt(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2016
vicben27:
D only way am nt touchin d bae i tend to marry is only if shez a virgin (checked and verified by me) am nt up for dat no sex of tin. B formin assistant boyfrnd while a coded nigga is diggin dat hole! I knw hw dy roll.
Emboldened got me grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by Codyt(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2016
allanphash7:
Lol
Coded nigga grin

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by satowind(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2016
wastedsperm:

Rip english

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by spartacuz: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2016
LuvU2:
grin
If that's you on your profile, you are beautiful... I love your skin. I'm ur #1 fan.
Re: When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls by caliswise(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
The girl brain needs flashing period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.