Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out (16436 Views)

Video, Photos: Female Student Cries, Begs Buhari To Resign Over Fuel Scarcity / Photos Of Baby Totally Disfigured After Boko Haram Attack - Burnt Face And Eye / Mother Of Slain UNICAL Student Cries For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by mikeoscar: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2010
Sorry guys my initial post have been overtaken by several intersting events. I 'm really very proud of all those on the forum who have responded very expediciously with pledges and have actually given. My the Lord God Almighty bless you all and keep every plague far from you and yours.

I just spoke with Mr Dominic (Josh's uncle ) in Nigeria through the cell numbers and He confirmed He has received some donation from diaspora and Nigeria. When I asked him about the account numbers so I can ask my sibling to make my donations He said one of the account number posted here was not correct. My youngest brother will call him later so he can text the correct account number and when that happens I will get the number posted here.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2010
mike oscar:

Sorry guys my initial post have been overtaken by several intersting events. I 'm really very proud of all those on the forum who have responded very expediciously with pledges and have actually given. My the Lord God Almighty bless you all and keep every plague far from you and yours.

I just spoke with Mr Dominic (Josh's uncle ) in Nigeria through the cell numbers and He confirmed He has received some donation from diaspora and Nigeria. When I asked him about the account numbers so I can ask my sibling to make my donations He said one of the account number posted here was not correct. My youngest brother will call him later so he can text the correct account number and when that happens I will get the number posted here.
I beg you dont send any money to the uncles Account, none of the money sent to him has gone to Joshua oh, Please hold on with your donations till Joshuas referal is confirmed. To his uncle Joshua is a money spinner
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by blacksta(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2010
Why are some people acting dumb  - You have been warned * Stop sending money directly to Joshua's uncle and instead pay the money directly to the hospital" or get in touch with our representative on NL  Dont let charity cloud your senses of judgement.  Most Nigerians are dangerous when it comes to money.

Dont be a fool  You have been warned
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2010
I posted a thread to warn people and report a case i had been follwoing closely you just locked it without even seeking clarification. No eveidence ,means there is nobody to come and testify to the police that they sent him money. A lot of people even on Nairaland have admitted sending money from Abroad but i have a problem with them coming forward to give evidence cos most of them are abraod and what about those who sent money when they saw the adverts on the newspaper.
Now i understand waht people say about u. Ban me if you want, I dont care, what is wrong in warning people about a possible fraud?
I am 100% identifiable and traceable i wont make up a story like this, I warned earlier that all money be sent to the hospital which we did and got Joshuas Initial treatment.
You re power drunk my friend
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by favouredjb(f): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2010
I know nigerians are kind,yea,but nnever knew twas to this extent,am deeply touched

Platinuum
Aishat
Aysometin
Chiogo
Madmax
Kuramo
seeker
dreelde
chosen o4
sauron
May God in his infinite mercies cont to bless u people,believe me am proud of u guys,none of u will fall sick IJN,u will never lack in ur life,esp aisha n platinuum,and also
Jaybee my namesake,this prayer goes out to all oda good hearted NLanders too,Apo yin oni gbe o,cos 'apo shasha mura ogbe ri'
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by german007(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2010
@favouredjb, Plat and House.

I'v only just stumbled upon this thread and I'm very deeply touched by this story.

Please, Kindly let me know how I can make a contribution. "Contribution to go the the right person, for the right purpose"

Regards. cool cool
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2010
Hmmm, Now am getting tired of Joshuas Mom too. She called last week asking to be allowed to collect money from the hospital from the money we paid in for his treatment. I told her that the money can only be used for his treatment and not for feeding, transportation or anything else, i explained to her that when Joshua is refered to another hospital all the money left will be transfered by the Hospital in Enugu to the Hospital he will receive treatment in. Now i asked her to go and get his referal from UNTH Enugu and send the case file so i can give to Drs at National Hospital whom i have already discused with she is yet to do that and this is the fourth month.
It is getting fustrating, I have spoken to the director of social welfare there and he explianed to me that the woman has come to ask for money and he told her that he can only give her money when i sign and send a consent letter, He tried to talk to her about getting referal but she said she is tired same thing she said to me. we can not help him if the mother wants to give up and just collect the money left in the hospital for whatever reason, she also seems more interested in what Joshuas Uncle did with the money than getting a referal for her son.
I have worked on many cases i the last 5years, I am very patient but this their whole drama is wearing me out,this is also the worst family response I have seen in my years as a social worker.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by favouredjb(f): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2010
What's wrong with dt woman?aisha biko,pls dnt get tired just yet
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by chiogo(f): 4:15am On Sep 10, 2010
Aisha, so what eventually happened to Josh's case? Was the money enough and has he been treated?

No success story from the victim?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 10, 2010
ahhhhhh chichi kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by chiogo(f): 4:23am On Sep 10, 2010
My love kiss kiss how are you?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 10, 2010
I dey, my dear. Man lives to survive.
Et tu? Hope everything is aiight on your side sha
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by chiogo(f): 4:30am On Sep 10, 2010
I'm good too, just a lil' stressed already and it's only the first week of school grin
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 10, 2010
Third week and already feeling like giving up. Mistakenly bite more than I can chew.
Tsk tsk, welcome your new = student tongue tongue

Dont quote, going to edit it
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by chiogo(f): 4:35am On Sep 10, 2010
haha na wa oo always changing majors. You think it's a joke or something? Better stick to one. tongue
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 10, 2010
Yea, thatz why am killing myself to get on track with this new one.  embarassed
Anywaz, this is my last lifeline, I cant go back. But this is the first time I [b]officially [/b]changed tho lol
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by chiogo(f): 4:40am On Sep 10, 2010
Oh, ok. Good luck! grin Shouldn't be that bad.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 10, 2010
chiogo:

Aisha, so what eventually happened to Josh's case? Was the money enough and has he been treated?

No success story from the victim?
My dear, mother and uncle were more interested on getting their hands on the money. However, i stood my grounds, money is still in welfare account of the hospital, if they decide to bringhim back to the hospital before the year runs out, if not i said the money should be diverted to pay for dialysis for any indigient patient
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 10, 2010
May god continue to bless you, aisha. Plz cont. doing what you do.

disgusting the mother and uncle can be so greedy like that undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here / Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders / Peter Obi Accused Of Owing Workers And Pensioners During His Tenure