Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out (16442 Views)

Video, Photos: Female Student Cries, Begs Buhari To Resign Over Fuel Scarcity / Photos Of Baby Totally Disfigured After Boko Haram Attack - Burnt Face And Eye / Mother Of Slain UNICAL Student Cries For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by redsun(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
Let some nairaland volunteers take this issue to pastor adeboye and let's see how charitable he could be.The significance of christ story is giving,sacrifice.

Nairaland should present "herself" as a practical pressure group not talking,we should be acting out innovative ideas to make changes
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by ikeyman00(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2009
yes
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sine1: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2009
these fools are yarning dust while the poor boy is there.
no1 has gien him anytin o
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by ikeyman00(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1

i can tell u this thread dnt need an idot like u;

my friend this is a serious thread

common phone call to the family; u no fit make

ewu hausa
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by redsun(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1:

You must think everybody is a tight,broke ass like you but with nigeians ingenious ways of extracting money from people,one has to make sure he or she is sending money to the right person and for the right cause.

Like someone rightly said,a team of nairaland investigators should authenticate this case and make sure we contribute to its success.Projects like this is how we can sell ourselves to common africans that some african people cares and that change is at hand.Actions speaks louder than words.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by chosen04(f): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2009
redsun:

You must think everybody is a tight,broke ass like you but with nigeians ingenious ways of extracting money from people,one has to make sure he or she is sending money to right person and for the right cause.

Like someone rightly said,a team of nairaland investigators should authenticate this case and make sure we contribute to its success.Projects like this is how we can sell ourselves to common africans that some african people cares and that change is at hand.Action is louder than word.

Yes, we need to show for once that we can lead the change we seek so much here in nairaland. Pls let all hands be on deck. Am in and lets start by mandating seun to move this thread to the front page.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by ikeyman00(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2009
^^^^
seun being owner of the site doesnt mean u should drag him like u did

are we sayin therent any nl member from that side?

yardua this and that

simple thing need simple solution

hence replace amudo with siasia just before the played game kenya and tunsia at tunsia

simple; dnt wait to see what happen first; but then

can anyone stand up
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sine1: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2009
pls how much has been given to the boy?

redsun:

Like someone rightly said,a team of nairaland investigators should authenticate this case and make sure we contribute to its success.Actions speaks louder than words. 

Why dont you investgate it, shtface? after all
redsun:

Actions speaks louder than words. 
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by redsun(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2009
Sine1:

pls how much has been given to the boy?

Why dont you investgate it, shtface? after all

I was going to reply u,but i just notice you are the same idiot that said something earlier on.One wonders why nigeria is so backward when stupid people like u are the inhabitants.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sine1: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2009
Who is this stupid boy called redsun?is ur mother not part of the stupid inhabitants? whats ur postcode i want to send some money to the boy. . .
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by redsun(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2009
Sine1:

Who is this stupid boy called redsun?is your mother not part of the stupid inhabitants? whats your postcode i want to send some money to the boy. . .

U must think i am ur maga,stupid con man.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sine1: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2009
dnt derail the topic idiot give money to the boy!
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by redsun(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2009
Sine1:

dnt derail the topic idiot give money to the boy!

Money,people like u are what luggard in his write up about africans describe as always satisfied with (little incentive.)Money seems to mean the whole world to people like you,even when it entails saving lives,you selfishly hold on to it.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sine1: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
move to one side punk. . . there is a boy in pain out there.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by redsun(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2009
Sine1:

there is a boy in pain out there.

How will u know that?with ur stupidity.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sine1: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2009
seems like u r the one in pain lmao
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by redsun(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2009
Sine1:

seems like u r the one in pain lmao

It's not just pain but sorrowful to identify with ur kind right now,people with eyes wide open that can't see.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sine1: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2009
quit stalking me man sheesh!
what a prik.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by redsun(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2009
I just noticed u mother fucker just registered almost at the same time this boys story came up,somehow i think u could be a con behind it,urging people to send money to faceless receivers with out any form of authentic confirmation.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2009
d only reason nigeria is suffering is dat a few individual amass so much wealth,then,d majority languish in abject poverty.No social welfare,no insurance for d poor, Bill gate,the clintons,warren buffet are billionaires but most of their wealth have gone into charities.where is dangote,dantata,otedola,adenuga, What dis poor dude need is not up to what our nigeria businessmen spend on their gurlfrnd.abeg make we gather help d boy,
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2009
Actually-

A Nairalander and I are working something out,

Since Seun doesnt think this poor boy is worth posting on the front page, angryOthers will step in

To all concerned: Please bookmark this page, we will let you know our plans and where to donate, so it can be assured that we are donating to one reciever.

All for one one for all. cool

One love - Peace
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by ikeyman00(m): 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2009
Daddy redeem

hey why vision no reach this side

shocked lipsrsealed

this is atleast is within nigeria, not like north korean; cuz u need high wavelenght lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by DisGuy: 12:15am On Sep 28, 2009
back2back:

very sad.

but let Yaradua wife donate the money instead of going to Atomic Agency Office in Vienna.

Better still, let OBJ donate part of the award money given to him by spanish Government.

ssssh take it easy with the name calling, in cases like these you should ask what the local people/govt are doing before asking someone from mars why they are not helping, what is the local councilor,chairman,senator governor doing before asking someone in Abuja or sokoto!

are we sending to the money to one account for onward delivery or just to the account stated in the front page

why do people assume seun reads all the posts in here? he has a lot to do you know, if its not in the front page you can just forward it to whoever you want! was this on the front page of a national newspaper?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 12:44am On Sep 28, 2009
Dis Guy:

ssssh take it easy with the name calling, in cases like these you should ask what the local people/govt are doing before asking someone from mars why they are not helping, what is the local councilor,chairman,senator governor doing before asking someone in Abuja or sokoto!

are we sending to the money to one account for onward delivery or just to the account stated in the front page

why do people assume seun reads all the posts in here? he has a lot to do you know, if its not in the front page you can just forward it to whoever you want! was this on the front page of a national newspaper?

[size=14pt]Actually we plan to have one account for onward delivery.

And I emailed Seun several times about this- Its not like he doesnt know, but oh well (shrugs) undecided
We can do without having it on the front page,or Seun

Look out soon, a link will be opened in a 1-3days . [/size]
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Rooneyboy(m): 1:14am On Sep 28, 2009
I have just come 2 realise dat some people are very heartless.We always suspect everything 2 be scam. D story has found its way 2 our national dalies and we still suspect it to be a scam insisting on investigation first before assisting.(while D boy dies gradually). Well if some of us aint interested in donating 4 reasons best known 2 them we shouldnt discourage others.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Rooneyboy(m): 1:18am On Sep 28, 2009
I wonder how much some of us think we've got that they will want to scam of us.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by sjeezy8: 2:24am On Sep 28, 2009
Scam or no scam folks can take the money and use it for other things.

Im surprised this even made headlines- If you see the MANY in Nigeria a million times WORSE, you will go broke.

Money is small people should be more involved in passing laws and bills.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 2:33am On Sep 28, 2009
o shut up u ungrateful primate

im sick of your bullshit.

if u dont want to help then nobody is forcing you to post?

you are the type to fold your hands to everything. yet but when fire comes to your house u cry for help.

Karma is real fool. Becareful of your words.

When my brother was a child he had brain cancer, if it wasnt for the help of St. Jude hospital (which is run entirely by donations), and God, my brother wouldnt be alive today.

It is the stone heart like yours that is alive in our Evil goverment and its followers.

It would have been better if you have shut your ungrateful mouth up, or better yet, hang urself.

Olodo, onyeiberibe angry
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by THEAMAKA(f): 2:46am On Sep 28, 2009
platinumnk:

onyeiberibe angry [/b]
DAMN!! i used to say that all the time. lol
but on a serious note, this is really sad.   sad
i feel for the boy, jare.
but why is Seun not wanting to post this front page? or maybe he thinks they are scammers?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by sjeezy8: 2:46am On Sep 28, 2009
ah ah are you ok?
im beginning to think you have something against me lol

Anyway, some people on NL expressed how it can be a scam. As i stated it can be real but no one can be to sure about sending money into a random account, when dealing with Nigerians.

As i stated before, "people should also be pushing for more health care bill and laws", which can in return help others.

I Dont know where this your anger is coming from but maybe you should sitdown, read a book or two and think reasonably. OK wink
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 3:05am On Sep 28, 2009
sjeezy8:

ah ah are you ok?
im beginning to think you have something against me lol

Anyway, some people on NL expressed how it can be a scam. As i stated it can be real but no one can be to sure about sending money into a random account, when dealing with Nigerians.

As i stated before, "people should also be pushing for more health care bill and laws", which can in return help others.

I Dont know where this your anger is coming from but maybe you should sitdown, read a book or two and think reasonably. OK wink
[size=12pt]ni
So it is a Nigerian, one of our own peoples, then it is a scam?
People here have called the boys mom.
I dont think you can scam that poor boys face.
We are already putting things together, I for one and not going to fold my hands and fold them.
This is how Nigeria will never prosper.
Small drops always makes ripples.

Health Care Bills ?? are u Crazy? When our very own president gets medical treatment outside of Nigeria?
Think again, I rather use my money saving someones life than to give it to our foolish Government to stuff their face with.[/size]

THE AMAKA:

DAMN!! i used to say that all the time. lol
but on a serious note, this is really sad. sad
i feel for the boy, jare.
but why is Seun not wanting to post this front page? or maybe he thinks they are scammers?

It is not because they are scammers, the source can easliy be validated. I called the Mom (Linda)
I guess it is not controversial enough or worth enough to save someones life lipsrsealed
But dont worry Amaka, a link to help is coming. cool
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by THEAMAKA(f): 3:08am On Sep 28, 2009
awww thats great to know.
i hope you can generate enough funds to help the poor boy. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Arraigned For Obstructing Obaseki’s Convoy & Driving Against Traffic / Enugu APC Guber Candidate, Ayogu Eze’s Spokesman Defects To PDP / We’re Still Studying Obasanjo’s Letter – ACF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.