Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,581 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out (16468 Views)

Video, Photos: Female Student Cries, Begs Buhari To Resign Over Fuel Scarcity / Photos Of Baby Totally Disfigured After Boko Haram Attack - Burnt Face And Eye / Mother Of Slain UNICAL Student Cries For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by semid(m): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2009
Speechless!!!!
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by ayinba1(f): 12:26am On Nov 14, 2009
@Aisha2. Good work you are doing there, please have Josh's mum scan his picture and post a more recent one. This thread is getting fairly old and today is my first time of seeing it. But I am sure we can do a reawakening.

@platinum,
How can i send money to you? Are you in the US? email alexclrksn@yahoo.com

@Nlders

Please tell me, there's got to be one member in Enugu state that can visit. The person's word is probably enough to galvanise us all into more action.

Good job everyone for a job well done so far.

Shame unto the "so called leaders" Let us show what the power of all of us coming together can do.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

You mean you haven't sent the dough yet?
Chineke Meiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Bring your ass here, lemme flog it. cheesy

No Sauron its not like that tongue
You think I dont have people in Nigeria that are also working with me?
Funny thing is one mans donation in 9ja was worth more than all I recieved embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Embarrassing embarassed
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sauron1: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2009
platinumnk:

No Sauron its not like that tongue
You think I dont have people in Nigeria that are also working with me?
Funny thing is one mans donation in 9ja was worth more than all I recieved embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Embarrassing embarassed

Maybe you should up the ANTE.
U asked for $20. . . . . .some of us would actually donate $500 if you'd asked. grin grin grin

Just send whatever you have and carry on with round 2 if you feel what we have gathered on NL is a bit inadequate.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2009
ayinba1:

@Aisha2. Good work you are doing there, please have Josh's mum scan his picture and post a more recent one. This thread is getting fairly old and today is my first time of seeing it. But I am sure we can do a reawakening.

@platinum,
How can i send money to you? Are you in the US? email alexclrksn@yahoo.com

@Nlders

Please tell me, there's got to be one member in Enugu state that can visit. The person's word is probably enough to galvanise us all into more action.

Good job everyone for a job well done so far.

Shame unto the "so called leaders" Let us show what the power of all of us coming together can do.

Hey if you cant use the site, I really would perfer for you to look up Aisha2 foundations site, they have methods of funding, mostly by wire transfer I think.

---I need Correction on this.

And Sauron- u need to contact me, something went wrong with ur gift.
email me  kiss

thanks

Did anyone see if Aisha had a phone number?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

Maybe you should up the ANTE.
U asked for $20. . . . . .some of us would actually donate $500 if you'd asked. grin grin grin

Just send whatever you have and carry on with round 2 if you feel what we have gathered on NL is a bit inadequate.

Waiting on Aisha. I wish she had a phone number I can contact
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by JCzAr(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2009
Aisha2, the transfer appears to have been done and it's =N=100,000.00. Hook up with me on e-mail when you have a chance. TS
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sauron1: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2009
@ Platinumnk,

I don't have your e-mail address.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 12:07am On Nov 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ Platinumnk,

I don't have your e-mail address.

my yim@yahoo.com
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sauron1: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2009
platinumnk:

my yim@yahoo.com

How is that supposed to be an e-mail address? I don't even know your YIM.
Get serious, abeg.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 1:16am On Nov 15, 2009
wink

it is on Josh's website
. I just dont wanna get spammed embarassed
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 12:27am On Nov 16, 2009
@sauron - i left my email up, waiting on you. cool

Update- I got in contact with Aisha, Sent Donations to her, Aisha please confirm here when u get it.

Thanks!

offtopic-aisha ur voice sounds like bells kiss
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sauron1: 12:29am On Nov 16, 2009
platinumnk:

Sent you a mail and you didn't reply.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 12:34am On Nov 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sent you a mail and you didn't reply.

hmm didnt see it, ill check again smiley
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 12:45am On Nov 16, 2009
ok Sauron, found it.

sent u a reply.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by redsun(m): 12:45am On Nov 16, 2009
How come josh uncle keep calling me and telling me that even josh mother is not aware of this move? The last time i referred him to aisha's email address but he still seem confuse.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 12:52am On Nov 16, 2009
redsun:

How come josh uncle keep calling me and telling me that even josh mother is not aware of this move? The last time i referred him to aisha's email address but he still seem confuse.

redsun- im kinda confused about joshs uncle, he does read nairaland, and i have proof.
i trust aisha because my research proves she is well established and trustworthy.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by redsun(m): 1:12am On Nov 16, 2009
platinumnk:

redsun- im kinda confused about joshs uncle, he does read nairaland, and i have proof.
i trust aisha because my research proves she is well established and trustworthy.

That guy is beginning to sound very desperate,you know.Each time he keep reminding me that joshs' mother is the sister,that he can't do anything to jeopardize josh life,but i always tell him to contact aisha,i don't why he finds that difficult

Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by redsun(m): 1:14am On Nov 16, 2009
platinumnk:

That guy is beginning to sound very desperate,you know.Each time he keep reminding me that joshs' mother is the sister,that he can't do anything to jeopardize josh life,but i always tell him to contact aisha,i don't why he finds that difficult

Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 4:12am On Nov 16, 2009

he KNOWS how to contact aisha, he reads nl like everyone else.

Stick with Aisha ladies and gentlemen, she is well credited and documented.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by chiogo(f): 4:33am On Nov 16, 2009
Huh?? so lost.

Anywayz, I think the money, however little should be sent soon before it's too late.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 4:41am On Nov 16, 2009
chiogo:

Huh?? so lost.

Anywayz, I think the money, however little should be sent soon before it's too late.

the money was sent sweetie kiss
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by chiogo(f): 4:43am On Nov 16, 2009
platinumnk:

the money was sent sweetie kiss
Great job!  You've put in a lot of work.  wink
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2009
platinumnk:

Update- I got in contact with Aisha, Sent Donations to her, Aisha please confirm here when u get it.

Thanks!

offtopic-aisha your voice sounds like bells kiss
Thanks dear, I went to the bank this money, every other information is correct but they said i have the wrong amount. Tried to call you but i guess you are sleeping.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2009
Just seen this today, sad how people view humanitarian issues, i.e with suspicion, because it's a Nigerian involved?

On behalf of Deltavag Limited, I have sent my donation. If there's any more help needed, please organisers, don't hesitate to let us know.

Platinumk, Aisha, Ikeyman and all well-meaning Nairalanders, keep it up, you're doing a sterling service, may God bless you all.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2009
Would have paid the money in today but UBA is just such a hopeless bank. Horrible Staff, Greedy and rude, I dont even want to get started with them. Hopefully i will go real early tomorrow and pay up
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2009
aisha2:

Would have paid the money in today but UBA is just such a hopeless bank. Horrible Staff, Greedy and rude, I dont even want to get started with them. Hopefully i will go real early tomorrow and pay up

Dear I am so sorry for all the trouble you are going into! God will surely reward you for all your hard work. i wish I was there to help, but Im going to do all I can to help over here. kiss

Siena:

Just seen this today, sad how people view humanitarian issues, i.e with suspicion, because it's a Nigerian involved?

On behalf of Deltavag Limited, I have sent my donation. If there's any more help needed, please organisers, don't hesitate to let us know.

Platinumk, Aisha, Ikeyman and all well-meaning Nairalanders, keep it up, you're doing a sterling service, may God bless you all.

May Blessings Follow you! Many thanks! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2009
Finally recieved the money, paid into the hospital account, Am writing a cover letter so i can send the teller to the Social welfare department of the Hospital. I willl post all the information and relevant documents to Your email addresses, i wont be able to post it here because i would be exposing the hospital account number and too much private info which is some kind of breach, so i will post it to platinumnk email in two hours and she can forward it to you all. She sent $400 which was converted to 60172.20k I immediately paid it into the hospital account in the same bank. God Bless You all
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by chosen04(f): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2009
aisha2:

Finally recieved the money, paid into the hospital account, Am writing a cover letter so i can send the teller to the Social welfare department of the Hospital. I willl post all the information and relevant documents to Your email addresses, i wont be able to post it here because i would be exposing the hospital account number and too much private info which is some kind of breach, so i will post it to p[b]latinumnk[/b] email in two hours and she can forward it to you all. She sent $400 which was converted to 60172.20k I immediately paid it into the hospital account in the same bank. God Bless You all

Aisha2==Pls tell me you are joking! Do you mean all this 'Our foreign based brothers and sisters' were only able to remit N.006 million naira? thats why i dont count on the ones from my family on anything. The most interesting thing about them is that they give you so much HOPE and then crash it when its time to deliver.

However, i love them for giving us hope. "Their hope helps to build hopes in us so that our hopeless hope can become hopeful hope". At same time i time i want to thank all of them for job well done, infact they deserve a standing ovation.

Aisha=== Am confused a again. Is Platinumnk a she?. NL is full of the unexpected!!
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2009
chosen04:

Aisha2==Pls tell me you are joking! Do you mean all this 'Our foreign based brothers and sisters' were only able to remit N.006 million naira? thats why i dont count on the ones from my family on anything. The most interesting thing about them is that they give you so much HOPE and then crash it when its time to deliver.

However, i love them for giving us hope. "Their hope helps to build hopes in us so that our hopeless hope can become hopeful hope". At same time i time i want to thank all of them for job well done, infact they deserve a standing ovation.

Aisha=== Am confused a again. Is Platinumnk a she?. NL is full of the unexpected!!
I think its unfair to complain about how much was raised. If you feel the amount is too low the better thing to do is to make it up. Platnukum spent time, energy and money raising tis money, the least they can get is some gratitude, 60 k may not be much to you but it means a lot to the boy getting help and the hospital has agreed to minimize to the barest minimum their charges because of this effort. Its easy to complain but one thing i have learnt is that it is hard to act, please, am not trying to be harsh to you but you should apologise to the people who donated this money, its really unfair to laugh at someones efforts. Haba, thats not nice, the people who gave this money are not millionaires, they work and sacrificed somethings to doante this money, please apologise
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by kuramo: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2009
aisha 2,

Please can you update everyone on which hospital is performing the procedure on the young man.

Thanks.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by kuramo: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2009
aisha 2,

Please can you update everyone on which hospital is performing the procedure on the young man.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Meets US Secretary Of States, Pompeo / SHOCKER: See How Much Anthony Joshua Got Despite Shocking Defeat / Gunmen Kidnap Kenneth Udeze, Action Alliance National Party Chairman In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.