Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,513 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding (9714 Views)

Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Drdreyy: 7:16am On Aug 10, 2016
cyberguy72:
My guy itz the effect of genital mutilation.Your woman can hardly reach orgasm thatz why she craves for more sex to try to hit that climax.

Bro, you mean she is circumcised and yet she is still a freak? Then tell me the purpose of circumcision.

Read about female genital mutilation(FGM) and you will know that you are wrong. FGM is primarily done to kill a woman's libido so that she won't be wayward.

But what she is exhibiting is the direct opposite.
A woman that has been circumcised can never have any urge to have sex, and even when she is doing it, she will not feel any pleasure talkless of aiming to reach orgasm instead it will be painful.

Sex is usually a painful experience for such women. I have seen countless medical cases like that of which at the end of the day we still trace it back to mutilation. Although some are due to infection and it's mostly the first guess when a woman brings such complains.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Drdreyy: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2016
Oahray:

*modified, Please refresh the page.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2016
thenairama:
Hmmm I understand your predicament op.
Your galfrnd obviously needs outsourcing give her my number +234  I'm available 24/7

Bro nawa oh, even to the extent of posting ur number, pls take ur number outta public forum, to all you asking for her contact, sorry to say but don't ya think its dumb?
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Oahray: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2016
Drdreyy:

Are you saying that the ministry of women affairs and Nigerian federal health ministry are lying? They are the ones that Carried out the study check the screen shot. (this-day newspaper only published it)

That will be ridiculous of you if you don't believe the statistics provided by our ministry of health.

What do you want to believe then? Maybe you should go and Conduct your own study.

There are two ways to interpret the data. Read the information very well. Since the percentage is given with a range, it's only reasonable to view it at a community level.

oh please! Quit the attempt at emotional blackmail. I don't care who provided the data. It's sketchy at it's very best. You cannot have such a wide research pool, and come out with an almost inconclusive data.

They did say the research was down to the community, 31 nationwide. But it is evidently an invalid explanation for the ranged data, and I've explained why it's unreasonable to assume that the community level explains the ranged data. You can keep holding on to your bits of straw if you wish.

Presenting data in terms of range isn't unusual (not at all for the reason you claimed), but having a ridiculous 10 - 90% range is all shades of indecisive. Hearing that such an amateur study was carried out by two ministries together (you had better not be lying against them), I'm ashamed on behalf of Nigeria.

FGM isn't as prevalent as you'd like to believe.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Drdreyy: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2016
Oahray:

oh please! Quit the attempt at emotional blackmail. I don't care who provided the data. It's sketchy at it's very best. You cannot have such a wide research pool, and come out with an almost inconclusive data.

They did say the research was down to the community, 31 nationwide. But it is evidently an invalid explanation for the ranged data, and I've explained why it's unreasonable to assume that the community level explains the ranged data. You can keep holding on to your bits of straw if you wish.

Presenting data in terms of range isn't unusual (not at all for the reason you claimed), but having a ridiculous 10 - 90% range is all shades of indecisive. Hearing that such an amateur study was carried out by two ministries together (you had better not be lying against them), I'm ashamed on behalf of Nigeria.

FGM isn't as prevalent as you'd like to believe.

Who is lying against them? Are you blind? Or can't you read the information on the screenshot clearly stating that the study was conducted by the ministry of health?

Anyway, I don't see any reason to argue with you any further, it's a free world believe whatever you want to believe it doesn't change the fact/truth.

But don't ridicule/discredit informations from our FG it doesn't speak well of you as a patriotic citizen of this country, unless you are one of those advocating for secession, because the last comment in your post is a hate speech.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by mcchaltonJmoxiz(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2016
My brother you don't have a problem..... wink cheesy
See as you fresh... please your GF jor
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Oahray: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2016
Drdreyy:

Who is lying against them? Are you blind? Or can't you read the information on the screenshot?

Anyway, I don't see any reason to argue with you any further, it's a free world believe whatever you want to believe it doesn't change the fact/truth.

But don't ridicule/discredit informations from our FG it doesn't speak well of you as a patriotic citizen of this country, unless you are one of those advocating for secession, because the last comment in your post is a hate speech.
another attempt at emotional blackmail. Spare me the hate crap. It's a disappointing study because I expect better from two ministries working together on one study. Patriotism doesn't equate to blind acceptance of sketchy estimates disguised as facts.

Your screenshot only contains the names of the ministries together, with everything before it cropped out. You are expecting me to assume that the cropped parts says the study was carried out by them, when it could as well be saying something else. Unlike you, I rarely make assumptions.

I knew you'd eventually flare up. You called someone a liar based on your assumptions but cannot handle the thought that someone thinks you MAY have lied. Hypocrite! Dishing out what you cannot take.

I'm done with you.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Drdreyy: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2016
Oahray:
another attempt at emotional blackmail. Spare me the hate crap. It's a disappointing study because I expect better from two ministries working together on one study. Patriotism doesn't equate to blind acceptance of sketchy estimates disguised as facts.

Your screenshot only contains the names of the ministries together, with everything before it cropped out. You are expecting me to assume that the cropped parts says the study was carried out by them, when it could as well be saying something else. Unlike you, I rarely make assumptions.

I knew you'd eventually flare up. You called someone a liar based on your assumptions but cannot handle the thought that someone thinks you MAY have lied. Hypocrite! Dishing out what you cannot take.

I'm done with you.

You are not serious, you said it was cropped out so you couldn't see the information at the beginning of the screenshot clearly stating that the study was conducted by the ministry of women affairs/Nigerian health ministry?

Your argument is baseless since you have continued to decline the links to the full information you keep saying it's inconsequential

It means you have made-up your mind on what to believe. Continue in your delusion.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
favoryte33:
Okay,gudt/badt gal.

Meaning
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pls guys should stop the unnecessary arguments/insults hauling. Thanks
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
ArienRic:

I shared your thought and confronted her with it,but she sworn with everything that isn't true, and I believed her because I saw the truth in her eyes, I'm just confused bout leaving her as we've sacrificed a lot for each other through the years, don't even know how to trigger it, to be sincere she's among the best of ladies, I'm also scared of her hurting herself because of her fragile heart, just confused. Thanks
I'll advise you to buy her a good romance toy, a big dilldo. She can help herself anytime you are tired.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by UnknownT: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Oahray:

I'm done with you.
Please come and reply him oh, I'm loving your reply smiley smiley
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Oahray: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2016
UnknownT:
Please come and reply him oh, I'm loving your reply smiley smiley
lol. It was turning into an emotional argument. Best to call it quits.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Cynthiabelle(f): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2016
[
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by aloobright17: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2016
Drdreyy:

What are you saying? Please go and read about female genital mutilation and it's effects in Nigeria.

Statistics show that about 70% of women in Nigeria have been genitally mutilated.
so what about the remaining 30%
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by aloobright17: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2016
Drdreyy:

No, it wasn't made up. It depends on the sample size you are working with. the sample size "N" has an effect on the overall outcome.

This-day newspaper is a reputable publishing company and won't post/print false information for the public to read.
says who?
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by aloobright17: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2016
thenairama:
Hmmm I understand your predicament op.
Your galfrnd obviously needs outsourcing give her my number +234 803 784 0188 I'm available 24/7
Abeg remember me if u succed and need assistance.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by aloobright17: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2016
ArienRic:
Great thanks to everyone for your contributions. I've learn one or two things from the various contributions.
op no thanks for Been greedy, u hv food u can't eat alone what stops u from been a cheerful giver? That's what u have to do for now so u won't lose focus.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by aloobright17: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2016
ArienRic:

Bro nawa oh, even to the extent of posting ur number, pls take ur number outta public forum, to all you asking for her contact, sorry to say but don't ya think its dumb?
jealous already
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
aloobright17:
op no thanks for Been greedy, u hv food u can't eat alone what stops u from been a cheerful giver? That's what u have to do for now so u won't lose focus.

Hehecheesy u just funny man, sex no be food oh
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by aloobright17: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
ArienRic:

Hehecheesy u just funny man, sex no be food oh
na example I take that food give u.it means when u have something u can't be able to use, be kind and share it Because there's love in sharing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unhappy Relationships: Why Stay In It? / My Experience With Kayamata (share Yours) / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.