Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (153729 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by petroldollar: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged what do u mean by diluted blood pls? grin the average poor Fulani or shuwa Arab girl hawking nunu on the streets is way finer than most models in Nigerian industry today! #fact# grin behind that dirtiness there's real beauty hidden in it.

wait a minute, we have poor and rich Nigerians. pls I will like to know ur region? south south?

Tor! if is the dirty, poor, village ones u wanna see, no problem, they still fine died!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-8sWn7ZlJ7dY/TiXCnyxVNMI/AAAAAAAAAF4/jdZHCpzpibs/s320/IMG00167-20110712-1309.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2016
petroldollar:
2dugged what do u mean by diluted blood pls? grin the average poor Fulani or shuwa Arab girl hawking nunu on the streets is way finer than most models in Nigerian industry today! #fact# grin behind that dirtiness there's real beauty hidden in it.

wait a minute, we have poor and rich Nigerians. pls I will like to know ur region? south south?
I asked a question and need a reply for that,so all this half caste i am seeing are average northerners?,because the average northerners i know wear hijab reaching their toe, and behind their beauty is their smelly odoriferous hair oozing out of their hijab with a touch of hausa perfume that makes you want to choose between cutting off your nose or throw up, atleast thanks for admitting they are dirty
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by petroldollar: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
I asked a question and need a reply for that,so all this half caste i am seeing are average northerners?,because the average northerners i know wear hijab reaching their toe, and behind their beauty is their smelly odoriferous hair oozing out of their hijab with a touch of hausa perfume that makes you want to choose between cutting off your nose or throw up, atleast thanks for admitting they are dirty
lmaooooo? u mean like this girl? [img]http://2.bp..com/-8sWn7ZlJ7dY/TiXCnyxVNMI/AAAAAAAAAF4/jdZHCpzpibs/s320/IMG00167-20110712-1309.jpg[/img] she fine pass u ba? and got soft, long clean hairs?
and those are not half caste.. they are Fulani and shuwa aaaraaaab? their gene and urs are different? they can't possibly have a wider nose, bald hairs and thick lips like u? #no offence. grin

remove that weave that u have been wearing for over 3 months, dip ur fingers in that kinky thick hair, smell it and see if u won't throw up. grin

OK here we go poor village girls, try to compare with ur city girls with Brazilian weaves, fake eye lashes, long nails and make up. grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-de1hNqudoBI/TiXCSc9QKKI/AAAAAAAAAF0/2f6UICc2oAY/s320/fula.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2016
petroldollar:
lmaooooo? u mean like this girl? [img]http://2.bp..com/-8sWn7ZlJ7dY/TiXCnyxVNMI/AAAAAAAAAF4/jdZHCpzpibs/s320/IMG00167-20110712-1309.jpg[/img] she fine pass u ba? and got soft, long clean hairs?
and those are not half caste.. they are Fulani and shuwa aaaraaaab? their gene and urs are different? they can't possibly have a wider nose, bald hairs and thick lips like u? #no offence. grin

remove that weave that u have been wearing for over 3 months, dip ur fingers in that kinky thick hair, smell it and see if u won't throw up. grin
No thanks, I will pass on the dipping part, who knows what dermatological condition I might develop after that. I don't know why you are dodging my question, where are the average northerners,because Like I said before the op said this is what the average northerner looks like, but I choose to diff,simple
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by petroldollar: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
No thanks, I will pass on the dipping part, who knows what dermatological condition I might develop after that. I don't know why you are dodging my question, where are the average northerners,because Like I said before the op said this is what the average northerner looks like, but I choose to diff,simple
Try it and see the condition of ur hair, u might decide to go all natural after noticing the terrible state of ur hair, u might prevent ur hairs from falling off. Since u haven't been to the north before I advise u to shut up, ur brethren who lives or had lived in the north before will testify to that
simple. U asked me a question? looo! interesting! when? grin

I've told u times without number that the average northern girl look like that ( their facial appearance). there's a clear difference btn having an identical look that people can identify u with and their dressing.

like this village girl for instance. grin
[img]http://3.bp..com/-40JIUWgNA9A/Thw9B6DB3eI/AAAAAAAAAFc/XY7GLfu-3yg/s320/IMG00166-20110712-1308.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2016
petroldollar:

OK here we go poor village girls, try to compare with ur city girls with Brazilian weaves, fake eye lashes, long nails and make up. grin

[img] http://4.bp..com/-de1hNqudoBI/TiXCSc9QKKI/AAAAAAAAAF0/2f6UICc2oAY/s320/fula.jpg[/img]

do you know the dermatological condition I might come up with after dipping my hand in her hair?, geez!,I will pass on that one but in all fairness, when she cleans up, you see that her Beaty will come out and she will smell better, that's the point i am trying to drive home, not the beauty, because trust me money does wonders, so i got offended when the op said average northerner, which clearly was a lie, so don't take it personal, we all know the average northerner can't clean up like that, they are children of the elites that send their kids abroad to study judging for the background of the pictures while the average northerner attends Arabic school. I only stated the fact,and i am quite comfortable with my hair, infact low cut is the way to go
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
petroldollar:
you don't get me, do u? OK! now I am going to address u in a polite and try to make u understand clearly whatever I'll say.

First and foremost, the dirty weaves u put on is still the same as covering of one's hair, now weaves causes the hair to smell and destroys ones natural hair, I'm certain u got one on ur head right now, 24/7, day and night. Unlike most of northern girls that cover their hair either as fashion or because it is stated in the Qur'an, it also gives them an identity. not forgetting that the average northern girl has longer and soft hairs than those from the south which is hard, rough and kinky ( nice and fine hair). so u saying it's smelly is very laughable when infact it's the opposite of that. lmaooo! I will be glad if u can upload a pix of ur hair with no weaves on and not relaxed with a relaxer, take note of this, northerners hardly apply relaxer since it's a forbidden.

Going on to the next point u raised, scarf and hijab serve the same purpose, to cover ones hair as stated in the Glorious Qur'an, the poor northern girl u see putting on cheap hijab is simply because they can't afford the nice, beautiful scarf which is way more expensive. no one forced them to do that, and no one will penalize them for putting on a scarf as well, u saying the girls are from rich, prominent background is laughable, I'll be glad if u can point just one that u a certain is and I'll lay back my objections. i'm from a middle class family and my sisters dress just like this. I did not say the average northern girls dress like this but look like this( beautiful) don't u see the difference btn the two? Gosh! u should be way smarter than this. poverty and backwardness is wide spread in Nigeria I don't think ur region is left out of that as well. grin

Pls o pained lady, tell me any single rich and prominent Nigerian that don't send their children abroad to further their studies even to Ghana and benin, I bet ur region isn't left out, talking of hypocrisy! Anyway it's their life, they don't give a sh111t about u or know u and they got no time hating on someone else and it's not that what u think or say will change a thing. u are way way irrelevant to them, so young lady, try to get busy, at least find something doing to make itself useful to society! just a friendly piece of advise.
aisha buhari in the US comes to mind, she was cricised for diagracing Islam with her dressing which you men,and you saying I am pained is laughable, I am black, and beautiful, so why should I be pained
,to think you quoted me on three occasions on this thread that seems like the symptoms of painment if you ask me
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by petroldollar: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged anyway, sorry i never wanted to sound harsh in the first place but u are taking it personal, like there's a fire of hate burning inside of u.

this thread was created to showcase the beautiful ones and not the poor and dirty. I get annoyed because we don't get to see questions like "why not show the poor, village girl, why upload the pix of the elites on similar threads created to celebrate the beauty of other regions? That's hypocrisy!
In every society we have the rich and poor.
What I think the op meant was on the facial part and not their mode of dressing

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
petroldollar:
2dugged anyway, sorry i never wanted to sound harsh in the first place but u are taking it personal, like there's a fire of hate burning inside of u.

this thread was created to showcase the beautiful ones and not the poor and dirty. I get annoyed because we don't get to see questions like "why not show the poor, village girl, why upload the pix of the elites on similar threads created to celebrate the beauty of other regions? That's hypocrisy!
In every society we have the rich and poor.
What I think the op meant was on the facial part and not their mode of dressing
I am not part of the middle class, and still look good, so I believe we all have beauty somewhere, although the fulanis I see at motor parks look adorable I must say
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by petroldollar: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
aisha buhari in the US comes to mind, she was cricised for diagracing Islam with her dressing which you men,and you saying I am pained is laughable, I am black, and beautiful, so why should I be pained
,to think you quoted me on three occasions on this thread that seems like the symptoms of painment if you ask me
In Islam u are to cover ur body with exception to the face, hand or feet! The burqa, socks and hand gloves some put on is their on business.
lol! I'm not pained o, I just want u to see reason and not go into unconstructive criticism. well! everyone is beautiful in their own way.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by farouk0403(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
I can remember aisha buhari was cricised for the dress she wore to the US,but I can see the girls in the pictures showing their curves with just scarf, so I can conclude that these are not the average northerners.These are actually the children of the set of northerners that would rather cook and invite almagiris to eat instead of developing the region, their kids are sent to school but the average northerner attends Arabic school and wears hijab reaching her toe, looking at the age of these girls by now an average northerner will have a child strapped to her back for one old alhaji. And I have no reason to be jealous, I am a dark pure Nigerian, pure blood and beautiful,i just wanted to see what the pure blood looks like, but it seems the rich class only have diluted blooded children while the average northerner's hair smells from working under the sun wearing hijab from her head to toe

please stop hating, there are two types of northerners the illiterates and the educated ones, those pictures are typical example of the educated ones, like wise in the south.

I guess the OP have already differentiate it before she starts uploading the pictures.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
farouk0403:

please stop hating, there are two types of northerners the illiterates and the educated ones, those pictures are typical example of the educated ones, like wise in the south.

I guess the OP have already differentiate it before she starts uploading the pictures.
and who are you again?, read through my comments and get my point, and I have also realised the new replacement for constructive criticism is hate, your opinion your business, my opinion my business
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by farouk0403(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
No need to read your comment again I have already done that, The way you commented is more of hate than criticism. I know that you have never been to the north you are just judging them by what you heard on the media or the few northerners that you see everyday down south.
I have been to the south countless time and I can bluntly tell you that northerners have beautiful ladies than the south. thou the south also have beautiful ladies but they are few when compared to the north.

Lastly every man has his choice and the type of lady he wants to marry, some prefer ladies with huge behind and such ladies are mostly found in the south only few are seen in the north, while some men prefer slim girls with good facial looks.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by reducto: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Abeg it is only a select few that are fine. Come to think of that, I hardly saw the pretty ones, through my sojourn there in zaria.
The ones I saw are the majorly wugly ones and their neatness is nothing to talk about.
What that, to me, means is most of the ones that are pretty almost always stay indoors and not forgetting one thing—majority of them are from wealthy homes.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by robosky02(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ednite come and see naija beauties

thou I have seen one Ethiopian beauty before lol cheesy

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by frankoben(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
All of dem resemble half current o! sorry half caste...
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by farouk0403(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
reducto:
Abeg it is only a select few that are fine. Come to think of that, I hardly saw the pretty ones, through my sojourn there in zaria.
The ones I saw are the majorly wugly ones and their neatness is nothing to talk about.
What that, to me, means is most of the ones that are pretty almost always stay indoors and not forgetting one thing—majority of them are from wealthy homes.

I guess you most have stayed in zaria ghetto or village.

I hardly stay in zaria, but nextime if you are in zaria just holla me, I will open your eyes with beautiful girls.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by reducto: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
farouk0403:

I guess you most have stayed in zaria ghetto or village.

I hardly stay in zaria, but nextime if you are in zaria just holla me, I will open your eyes with beautiful girls.

Now you are talking gringrin
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
forgiveness:
It is good to expose the culture, faces and beauty of the Northerners because here in the South we don't have any idea of how they look like due to the Northerners strict religious beliefs that forbid their women from exposing their faces and to marry outside their religion.

That has really affect us as country and has denied us the privilege to express our fundamental human rights.

However, I wish the op or anyone interested to open a thread that will afford us the opportunity to choose the most beautiful tribe in Nigeria.

How do we go about it?

Every tribe should post the pictures of the most beautiful girls or women from their tribe on that thread and after that each tribes should choose the best 5 most beautiful girls or women from their tribe for the grand finalise.

We will then all vote for the most beautiful. The tribe that has the highest numbers of the most beautiful girls within the top 10 will be chosen as the most beautiful tribe in Nigeria.

After we are done with the female then we will proceed to the male.

NafeesaAA what do you and the SpicyJosBaby think?

At least, Northerners and Southerns will get to know more about themselves.

Lovely idea!
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
beautiful Women!! I should have married that my handsome muslim ex o! I seriously wanna start tying my hair! Looooooool! But seriously, let's not fight..These girls look well maintained and pampered, years of comfort and healthy lifestyles...I see so many iphone6s! ....How can dey compare these buttery looking girls who don't do hard work to our sisters in the South who carry concrete! Money good o! I like fine like them...Petroldollar and the rest,take a chill pill...
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Shainamotors(m): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
O boy! This Chic's wanna fine skara! Chaaii,I feel like meeting dem oo but wia person wan see dem kwanu?I don already dey learn Hausa........sannu lol
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
driand:
Did you guys wonder what they'd smell like? undecided We are talking about northerners here o.
so how dem dey smell?

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by MrCork: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
A promoter of the beauty of northern and middlebelt Nigerian women.
This thread is dedicated particularly to the beautiful northern Nigerian women from Kano and Zaria in particular. Others are to come subsequently.

Kano and Zaria as we know are the two most developed, educated and influential hausa subgroups.
Both places are mostly populated by ethnic hausas, hausanized fulanis and even pure fulanis too. And both hausa dialects of Kano and Zaria are very similar even though they are different.

angry
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Love
but this beautiful dark skinned lady on red native wit her hands on her waist looks more yoruba with that her heavy behind.i thought they said hausa girls dont have azz.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Hey gerrrarahere' men shit angry

Yoruba girls are prettier wink
See adufetohposh in case you are doubting tongue
wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 11, 2016
robosky02:
Ednite come and see naija beauties

thou I have seen one Ethiopian beauty before lol cheesy

they are very beautiful. But am a bit jealous cuz I don't think we promote our national cloth by our own as these women do. They also have this cute africaon look that you can easily notice.
I LOVE IT!

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Cullinane: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2016
Adufetohposh:
wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Na chest and a$$ dem get pass tongue
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by robosky02(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2016
Ednite:

they are very beautiful. But am a bit jealous cuz I don't think we promote our national cloth by our own as these women do. They also have this cute africaon look that you can easily notice.
I LOVE IT!

come on

the Ethiopians and their female cultural dress is one of the best in Africa. and you know cheesy
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2016
robosky02:

come on

the Ethiopians and their female cultural dress is one of the best in Africa. and you know cheesy

i mean we dnt wear it a lot as your women do
i can see yemi alade and etc doing that a lot

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by robosky02(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2016
Ednite:

i mean we dnt wear it a lot as your women do
i can see yemi alade and etc doing that a lot

ok enjoy then cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by KenModi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
All I see is makeup but they're pretty

You too fall into the category of beauties I see on this thread.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by kechywillz(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
If I wan marry from there,dem go tell me make I first become Muslim undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.