Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (153735 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by loshybab(m): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
toshmann:
Nnaaa meeen cheesy
Damn. . . . de girls are sweet kiss
Did u taste them?
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by NafeesaAA(f): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Love

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by NafeesaAA(f): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
smiley wink

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by NafeesaAA(f): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
smiley smiley wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by loshybab(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
NafeesaAA:

You're critically myopic and cluster-ignorant in the head. I only wonder how you could be accurately silly, brilliantly daft and foolishly ethnocentric with intense ignorance!

Dankuttumar buro'uba shege, matsiyaci, jahili dangatan uwa..
Haba yarwa na! No allow man pikin commit suicide ooo....I don yarn my own o

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Hezbola: 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Where are the Hausa Christians?
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by NafeesaAA(f): 12:13am On Aug 10, 2016
farouk0403:

Haba ehn mata ke ta mace ce fa, why all this ashar? is not good for your personality as a lady.

please ki daina irin wannan ashar.

My problem is that I have an air trigger, when someone displayed his uncouthness with a degree of idiocy and bitterness, the best you do to tame the " Dan Kutungu" is to make him know you can stand his verbal asault and then go berserk on him for a while, then allow him to reflect.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by farouk0403(m): 12:25am On Aug 10, 2016
NafeesaAA:

My problem is that I have an air trigger, when someone displayed his uncouthness with a degree of idiocy and bitterness, the best you do to tame the " Dan Kutungu" is to make him know you can stand his verbal asault and then go berserk on him for a while, then allow him to reflect.

ok guess now he got the message, but ignoring him is the option dear.

ki barshi da halin shi.

where are you from?

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by forgiveness: 12:36am On Aug 10, 2016
It is good to expose the culture, faces and beauty of the Northerners because here in the South we don't have any idea of how they look like due to the Northerners strict religious beliefs that forbid their women from exposing their faces and to marry outside their religion.

That has really affect us as country and has denied us the privilege to express our fundamental human rights.

However, I wish the op or anyone interested to open a thread that will afford us the opportunity to choose the most beautiful tribe in Nigeria.

How do we go about it?

Every tribe should post the pictures of the most beautiful girls or women from their tribe on that thread and after that each tribes should choose the best 5 most beautiful girls or women from their tribe for the grand finalise.

We will then all vote for the most beautiful. The tribe that has the highest numbers of the most beautiful girls within the top 10 will be chosen as the most beautiful tribe in Nigeria.

After we are done with the female then we will proceed to the male.

NafeesaAA what do you and the SpicyJosBaby think?

At least, Northerners and Southerns will get to know more about themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by DAVE5(m): 12:48am On Aug 10, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=14pt]Igbo babes are still the numero uno in beauty on earth. [/size]

Guy my Mumsie nah ibo woman while pman is from da middle belt, wen it comes to beauty; I'll say one thing; phuck ibo babes, u shld see diz hausa girls, they define beauty, ibo girls beauty no dey sweet my heart, but some r over the top sha

Fulani girls rock; and I must marry a northern beauty; even if I no see any 4 lagos, I go travel up north go find one

God gave those northerners/Arabians one kind special beauty like dat, they no dey change size like Yoruba babes after marriage ohh, they remain the same till they r called by the Almighty

#IMustMarryANorthern/FulaniGirl
Lol
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by BadirX(m): 12:52am On Aug 10, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Kano Kano Kano, Zaria Zaria Zaria
grin grin grin Wayyo yann mata kyawawa shocked grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 10, 2016
they are beautiful but if u are a southerner and thinking of wooing these ladies they will cut off ur hands with a machete cos its haram.much safer u admire frm a distance. cheesy
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by BadirX(m): 12:57am On Aug 10, 2016
Abeg add their contacts
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Rajosh(m): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2016
northern ladies rock. After seeing all these pictures, all I can say is 'God punish poverty '
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by ImperialYoruba: 1:32am On Aug 10, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
As i introduce them, as usual i expect many oppositions from some southerners, the jealous ones who will claim that these women are all rich that is why they are beautiful.
But for note, majority of the ladies here are from average middle class homes.

One thing we christians and southerners need to understand is that the core-northern muslim culture is one which favours women in the sense that the man is the one who provides almost everything for the family and do all the financial hussling, while the women have all the time in the world to treat, pamper and maintain their beauty indoors.
This is typically unlike most christian/southern Nigerian homes where we the women equally provide for the home by going out to huzzle under the hot african sun and have little or no time to take proper care of themselves.
So all we need to do is to cherish this women as our fellow Nigerians irrespective of tribe, while the core-northern muslim women as well cherish their christian/southern counterparts for their hardwork, resilience and strength.

God bless all Nigerian women.
God bless Nigeria.

Aunty, park well.
I think you talked too much and crossed the line here.

Woman hustling out in the hot sun or not has nothing to do with the beautiful pictures you put up. Your girls in the north go through stages of puberty and grooming on the streets hawking sweets, kola, fura da nunu, kunnu, and so on. They are retired into the house after marriage. So their beauty, if it had anything to do with being in hot sun hustling, would not be anywhere close to the pictures you put up. There are women in North who spend adult lifetime behind doors and away from hustling and they are very ugly in looks.

Jumoke, the ex Agege bread seller was spotted for her exotic beauty. She was in the hot sun day in day out hustling, and beautiful!

Go to America and see women who pull two and three jobs and still find time to squeeze in weekend clubbing...and they look like angels from top to bottom.

So drop this idea that your women in North owe their fine looks to a relaxed atmosphere away from heat and exhaustion....doesn't add up!
grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by driand(m): 1:38am On Aug 10, 2016
I see nothing but Boko Haram angry
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by billyG(m): 1:38am On Aug 10, 2016
Whalahi!those girls are beautiful! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by driand(m): 1:49am On Aug 10, 2016
Did you guys wonder what they'd smell like? undecided We are talking about northerners here o.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 3:00am On Aug 10, 2016
NafeesaAA:

You're critically myopic and cluster-ignorant in the head. I only wonder how you could be accurately silly, brilliantly daft and foolishly ethnocentric with intense ignorance!

Dankuttumar buro'uba shege, matsiyaci, jahili dangatan uwa..
ki rabu da Dan shegiya Dan haihuwan tsaye.... son kowa kin Wanda ya Rasa ke damun Shi......
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by userplainly(m): 3:12am On Aug 10, 2016
OK.... we know..... BUT TO GET MARRIED TO THEM THAT'S WHERE THE PROBLEM STARTS..... U MUST BE A MUSLIM OR THEY WOULD NEVER TALK TO U... OR GIVE U ATTENTION
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by fanficgirl(f): 5:23am On Aug 10, 2016
The same rich Northerners subjugating the North and South for decades? The ones that waste millions on Hajji instead of economic development? Sit down jor. See how insulting everyone on this thread is. Why is this useless thread in front page?! angry Nigeria is collapsing and some idiot moderator decided to put this worthless threaD up? This is what's wrong with Nigerian mentality.
These people only marry their own, and care about their own. They couldn't give a shit about the rest of Nigeria; they would gladly let the South burn if they stayed fine.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2016
petroldollar:
lmao! inferiority complex. this is how the average northern girl look like. grin grin
the motive of the thread is to showcase the beauty of northern Nigerian hot babes the same way u guys showcases the average beauty of ur people( maybe southeast) with weaves to cover their bald head. grin

And those are not half cast, northerners are different from ur kind naaaa in everything. grin grin lmao!
wow!, so you mean the average northerner is fair?, I didn't know that, and as for assuming I was from the east,I must say that makes you callous and a bigot, you assumed wrong next time don't assume until you have the fact it only makes you look stupid infront of people and I don't need to cover my hair to look good either, your average women have smelly hair, and these are not average northerners, so don't lie, these are actually the children of the set of people that has actually subjected the north to dark, backward and poverty striken region it is today, I can see most of them are only putting on scarf and wearing clothes revealing their curves but the average northerner will wear hijab reaching her toe, I guess they are not yet married but the average northerner by now will be carrying her first pregnancy,they send their children to school abroad while the average northerner attends Arabic school
your Islamic ways seems to have a different rule applying to the average northerner, that in itself I call injustice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by SycophanticGoat: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
wow!, so you mean the average northerner is fair?, I didn't know that, and as for assuming I was from the east,I must say that make you callous and a bigot, you assumed wrong next time don't assume until you have the fact it only makes you look stupid infront of people and I don't need to cover my hair to look good either, your average women have smelling hair, and these are not average northerners, so don't lie

Don't mind that mofo.. Agreed, north has the most beautiful girls (facially oh, because they mostly don't have appealing shape and behind compared to Southerners, excluding North Central tho) in Nigeria but fact is those beautiful ones are few and not like he's protraying it on here. When you wanna see ugly ones, just make a trip into their interior villages, you go run.. We have beautiful girls everywhere in Nigeria so I don't think any tribe has more of them than the other.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Don't mind that mofo.. Agreed, north has the most beautiful girls (facially oh, because they mostly don't have appealing shape and behind compared to Southerners, excluding North Central tho) in Nigeria but fact is those beautiful ones are few and not like he's protraying it on here. When you wanna see ugly ones, just make a trip into their interior villages, you go run.. We have beautiful girls everywhere in Nigeria so I don't think any tribe has more of them than the other.
I have updated my comment, you see these people make me sick,their region is always the most backward in the country, they show off their curves and wear scarf but the average northerner will wear hijab that covers her head to toe
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Alaanyihaji(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2016
I love the second picture above. Very little round face, sharp eyes and little lips. She will look young forever. A hot embrace alone is my greeting to her

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 10, 2016
MDsambo:

Cuz you jealous *In Kheengz voice*
I can remember aisha buhari was cricised for the dress she wore to the US,but I can see the girls in the pictures showing their curves with just scarf, so I can conclude that these are not the average northerners.These are actually the children of the set of northerners that would rather cook and invite almagiris to eat instead of developing the region, their kids are sent to school but the average northerner attends Arabic school and wears hijab reaching her toe, looking at the age of these girls by now an average northerner will have a child strapped to her back for one old alhaji. And I have no reason to be jealous, I am a dark pure Nigerian, pure blood and beautiful,i just wanted to see what the pure blood looks like, but it seems the rich class only have diluted blooded children while the average northerner's hair smells from working under the sun wearing hijab from her head to toe

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by ademasta(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2016
Yea... a graduate of ABU Zaria. We sabi them
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by ikupakuti(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2016
Salym:

op, your claim about kano and zaria girls being the most educated and most beautiful girls is false. That title goes to katsina girls. Dont assume all educated hausa fulani girls you see in kaduna are from Zaria. A sizable number of them are from Katsina State. Zaria has never been termed as a town with one of the most beautiful girls in Hausaland. Neither kano nor zaria is termed as most educated hausa town. Katsina people are more inclined towards western education more than those two.

On this you are right

Katsinawa are the most educated in whole north and the whole of the north knows this

For the part with the highest concentration of beauties.....

...personally i‘ll give it to adamawa babes

If you are in doubt ...you can go take a look
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by hssl(m): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2016
Nice
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by MDsambo: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2016
Bakin ciki ze kashe inyamuri,

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Salym(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2016
ikupakuti:

On this you are right

Katsinawa are the most educated in whole north and the whole of the north knows this

For the part with the highest concentration of beauties.....

...personally i‘ll give it to adamawa babes

If you are in doubt ...you can go take a look
I specifically said Hausaland in my write up. Adamawa is not part of Hausaland. Hausaland comprises of Kano, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, part of Kebbi, Zaria and Jigawa State.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by petroldollar: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2016
2dugged:
wow!, so you mean the average northerner is fair?, I didn't know that, and as for assuming I was from the east,I must say that makes you callous and a bigot, you assumed wrong next time don't assume until you have the fact it only makes you look stupid infront of people and I don't need to cover my hair to look good either, your average women have smelly hair, and these are not average northerners, so don't lie, these are actually the children of the set of people that has actually subjected the north to dark, backward and poverty striken region it is today, I can see most of them are only putting on scarf and wearing clothes revealing their curves but the average northerner will wear hijab reaching her toe, I guess they are not yet married but the average northerner by now will be carrying her first pregnancy,they send their children to school abroad while the average northerner attends Arabic school
your Islamic ways seems to have a different rule applying to the average northerner, that in itself I call injustice
you don't get me, do u? OK! now I am going to address u in a polite and try to make u understand clearly whatever I'll say.

First and foremost, the dirty weaves u put on is still the same as covering of one's hair, now weaves causes the hair to smell and destroys ones natural hair, I'm certain u got one on ur head right now, 24/7, day and night. Unlike most of northern girls that cover their hair either as fashion or because it is stated in the Qur'an, it also gives them an identity. not forgetting that the average northern girl has longer and soft hairs than those from the south which is hard, rough and kinky ( nice and fine hair). so u saying it's smelly is very laughable when infact it's the opposite of that. lmaooo! I will be glad if u can upload a pix of ur hair with no weaves on and not relaxed with a relaxer, take note of this, northerners hardly apply relaxer since it's a forbidden.

Going on to the next point u raised, scarf and hijab serve the same purpose, to cover ones hair as stated in the Glorious Qur'an, the poor northern girl u see putting on cheap hijab is simply because they can't afford the nice, beautiful scarf which is way more expensive. no one forced them to do that, and no one will penalize them for putting on a scarf as well, u saying the girls are from rich, prominent background is laughable, I'll be glad if u can point just one that u a certain is and I'll lay back my objections. i'm from a middle class family and my sisters dress just like this. I did not say the average northern girls dress like this but look like this( beautiful) don't u see the difference btn the two? Gosh! u should be way smarter than this. poverty and backwardness is wide spread in Nigeria I don't think ur region is left out of that as well. grin

Pls o pained lady, tell me any single rich and prominent Nigerian that don't send their children abroad to further their studies even to Ghana and benin, I bet ur region isn't left out, talking of hypocrisy! Anyway it's their life, they don't give a sh111t about u or know u and they got no time hating on someone else and it's not that what u think or say will change a thing. u are way way irrelevant to them, so young lady, try to get busy, at least find something doing to make itself useful to society! just a friendly piece of advise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.