Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (153736 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by dareyyyy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Well i have tried my best and i leave the rest to the good moderators to kindly frontpage this piece as we promote the beauty of Nigerian women irrespective of tribe and religion.
Ishilove, Lalasticlala et al
. Ma'am are u sure u don't mix Indian ladies with northern ladies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by prettigurl16(f): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
Beautiful!
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by ITbomb(m): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
So, why are the guys so dark?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by krissconnect(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
A guy is sitting at home when he hears a knock at the door. He opens the door and sees a snail on the porch. He picks up the snail and throws it as far as he can. Three years later there’s a knock on the door. He opens it and sees the same snail. The snail says: ‘What the hell was that all about?

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by ak47yong(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Nothing like a dark-skinned true african beauty.
The 3rd girl is ma junior from Adamawa she is not from Kaduna or Zaria

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Izonpikin: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
viickerz:
shocked shocked shocked

Damn it.. See fine babes
to secede don hard you abi??... grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Richy4(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Senator's kids i surpose....I wanna see alittle bit of everyday girls in kano...

7 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Smellymouth: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lovely cool
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Lukandah00001(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Why all of them come be like fruit salad like this.

Kami Kami kami

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by 9free(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Well, i think u may be talking about Southern Kaduna girls.
I guess u know what am talking about? You know that the ladies from the northern part of Kaduna (Zaria) who are mostly hausa-fulani muslims and those from southern kaduna who are mostly christians of minority tribes look quite very different.

I will create another special thread for the glowing dark beauties of Southern Kaduna and Jos-Plateau together. U know we look so much alike. (Plateau and South kd girls).

We for like know your location, Manchok, Kafanchan, Kaura or Kagoro, or Kwoi? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by kcluv2men(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
A promoter of the beauty of northern and middlebelt Nigerian women.
This thread is dedicated particularly to the beautiful northern Nigerian women from Kano and Zaria in particular. Others are to come subsequently.

Kano and Zaria as we know are the two most developed, educated and influential hausa subgroups.
Both places are mostly populated by ethnic hausas, hausanized fulanis and even pure fulanis too. And both hausa dialects of Kano and Zaria are very similar even though they are different.
Nice one. I've never been with one though. Let's see what you look like. I'm sure you're hot too.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Proffdada: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
That's why they lock them up behind the hijab and eventually burqa undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Kaycee625(m): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
I like fvckiung fair muslin ladies, it was fun, back then during Nysc in the north,most of them are very tight downstairs grin , my only turn off, is those that wear that hausa perfume the thing can smell for days
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by MasterofNL: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
This one is my choice. cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by jermaie(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
link me with one
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
most of them will still end up marrying governors and fulani chieftains..... making them as there 3rd wife .... well they are beautiful... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Lovexme(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
They only marry men from their region.

As far as I know...

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by etas1001(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
And Let us not Forget they are all Rich Kids........

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by mrphysics(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Richy4:
Senator's kids i surpose....I wanna see alittle bit of everyday girls in kano...
Guy they are very beautiful but the make up they wear no b here. infact the make up can transform them into resembling buharis daughter.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by tabisegroup(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Well, i think u may be talking about Southern Kaduna girls.
I guess u know what am talking about? You know that the ladies from the northern part of Kaduna (Zaria) who are mostly hausa-fulani muslims and those from southern kaduna who are mostly christians of minority tribes look quite very different.

I will create another special thread for the glowing dark beauties of Southern Kaduna and Jos-Plateau together. U know we look so much alike. (Plateau and South kd girls).

can u create it this evening with dier phone numbers I beg of u mbok

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
why won't they be beautiful, when there is money...
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Asuming Nigeria is one, I would have married from North.
They have got cool babes.

Those who are not attractive isn't because they are not naturally pretty rather they don't bath.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by kadas01(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
No doubt about their unique beauty!

But they don't like to marry us (southerners)!

That's why Nigeria has become "two different countries in one".....!

I don't mind having a beautiful hausa lady who would "wholeheartedly embrace" my spiritual belief!

#Peace!

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by luxs(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
all i cee is liabilitiez

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Firmjudge(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
ak47yong:

The 3rd girl is ma junior from Adamawa she is not from Kaduna or Zaria

dont mind her, she simply gathered pictures of fine girls from arewa .

Imagin I saw a childhood frnd picture among we went to the same sec and same uni and the babe is a kogite her name starts with B.

find attached pixs

painful part of it all I saw my sisters pix and we aint frm kano or zaria..
OP small small day dash dem oo

Most of them use heavy makeup and some are lebaness and not as the OP Portrays

IamProudlyMidBelt.

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Orikinla(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Beauty goes beyond the first impression of the face.

You have to show beauty from head to feet.

Again, when you are dirty, your beauty is a mess.

Many of the girls and women we often call beautiful are dirty and unhygienic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Any girl will look just as pretty if she had as much makeup on as the girls above. #JustSaying

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by amnesty7: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kaycee625:
I like fvckiung fair muslin ladies, it was fun, back then during Nysc in the north,most of them are very tight downstairs grin , my only turn off, is those that wear that hausa perfume the thing can smell for days
Who dash monkey banana? Daytime Liar undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Safari29: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
They are beautiful
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by amnesty7: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lovexme:
They only marry men from their region.

As far as I know...
Correct guy, that's the absolute truth.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Coolgent(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
hymanflex:
you see something?

Girls, you don't need to expose the vital part of your body before before you look beautiful

Even when the head is covered, their beauty is still overwhelming.
Tell them my Bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.