Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (153732 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / What Planet Are These Mixed-looking Igbo Women From? Are They Really Nigerians? / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Jos-plateau And Southern Kaduna (middlebelt). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Orikinla(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
[size=14pt]Igbo babes are still the numero uno in beauty on earth. [/size]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by pagorino(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
yepa!!!! kiss i reserve moi comment
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by eitsei(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
E be like sey na hausa babe go sure pass now o

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Kaycee625(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
amnesty7:

Who dash monkey banana? Lier undecided
And whats your reason for calling me liar huh?
I served in kd, Igabi loca govt, NDA to be precise, i stayed in the barracks and i had a sucsexful service year, drilling malo babes, deal with that a s s ho le tongue
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
True beauty lies beneath
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Firmjudge(m): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=14pt]Igbo babes are still the numero uno in beauty on earth. [/size]

For the fact i speak yoruba I just bosted this igbo wanabee troll whos username translate as **geneology.**

you want people to start bashin igbo well we northerners dont have time for ur silly sh.t

please if you like igbo girl open a thread for them and we will follow.

9 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Fox14(f): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
wow!
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by amnesty7: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kaycee625:

And whats your reason for calling me liar huh?
I served in kd, Igabi loca govt, NDA to be precise, i stayed in the barracks and i had a sucsexful service year, drilling malo babes, deal with that a s s ho le tongue
Now u are talking: dirty barrack girls. U can have that.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by nnokwa042(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
rubbish u went to pick daugthers of rich northern alhajis and start showing us thier pictures when u know rich northern alhajis marry the prettiest girls in the north,just like abacha and his wife show us normal northern girls .just like when we re young after watching indian films we use to think indians ve the most prettiest girls in the world untill i grew up to know that indian girls use bleaching more than some blacks those we see in thier movies re all selected ,if we start showing u fotos of igbos from bianca to adaeze igwe to munach abii u will think all igbos loooks like that pls stop it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by donigspain(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Izonpikin:
to secede don hard you abi??... grin grin grin grin
My brother, with this kain beauty mesef dey rethink dis my pipul secession campaign. If no be say dia men na *****.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Kaydeexotic(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Speechless
op abeg... na God of heaven and earth I take beg you.... Pls introduce me to one of these babes... I be fine Yoruba boy too o and I'm still young... and I be uni graduate as well.... abeg... you no go die young... God will always grant your heart desires... amen...
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by wayodude(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
ehen malo girls them fine abi? oya naw, touch any of them first make we see how e dey be lol grin
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by dareyyyy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kaydeexotic:

op abeg... na God of heaven and earth I take beg you.... Pls introduce me to one of these babes... I be fine Yoruba boy too o and I'm still young... and I be uni graduate as well.... abeg... you no go die young... God will always grant your heart desires... amen...
Bro ur cv never full ooo, am sure u can add more grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by luckyz4rea(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
They are naturally and fantastically beautiful but there's a bit of value added service (make up).
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Kaycee625(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
amnesty7:

Now u are talking: dirty barrack girls. U can have that.
Nah not dirty barrack girls, infact i screwed no barrack girl, but being in the barracks gave me security, so i wasnt scared of anyone, harrasing me cos i was fvcking their muslin sisters,
Now let me educate you, most of the Muslim ladies are hor ny as fvck but because of society and the fact that they are always monitored they cant socialize freely,
But then this is the age of social network,
I used apps like badoo, we chat, frim n co, to get talking with them, 95% of the gals i rolled with were from online, some even came all the way for om A B U zaria and spent weekends.
And like i said they were so tight downstairs and that gingerd me to continue to conquer more pvssies.
B4 my Nysc i thought muslin ladies were virtuous but when i went to Nate club in zaria, i discorverd otherwise and got the morale to dominate
My lodge guys would be like u cant even speak hausa and you are getting muslin ladies, i reply them, konji is no respecter of language. grin
Salam walekum!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by schumastic(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
ITbomb:
So, why are the guys so dark?

SAME THING I WANT THE OP TO ANSWER, IF THE GUYS ARE DARK (95%), THEN HOW COME THE LADIES ARE FAIR?

MORE OVER MAJORITY OF THE LADIES UP THERE ARE FAR FROM AVERAGE FAMILIES... PLS OP EXPLAIN THE ABOVE THANKS
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Izonpikin: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
donigspain:
My brother, with this kain beauty mesef dey rethink dis my pipul secession campaign. If no be say dia men na *****.
grin grin grin....na their men be the problem my bro... cheesy cheesy cheesy....

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by RiceGum: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ok, I know the fair looking girl at 4th post, her name is Najlat if i remember correctly, she lives in my area, can't wait to come back to 9ja, i wan see my pretty hausa girls.. smiley
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by WhatOnEarth: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
A promoter of the beauty of northern and middlebelt Nigerian women.
This thread is dedicated particularly to the beautiful northern Nigerian women from Kano and Zaria in particular. Others are to come subsequently.

Kano and Zaria as we know are the two most developed, educated and influential hausa subgroups.
Both places are mostly populated by ethnic hausas, hausanized fulanis and even pure fulanis too. And both hausa dialects of Kano and Zaria are very similar even though they are different.

[size=28pt]No Numbers[/size]

Meanwhile for the babes....

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by amnesty7: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kaycee625:

Nah not dirty barrack girls, infact i screwed no barrack girl, but being in the barracks gave me security, so i wasnt scared of anyone, harrasing me cos i was fvcking their muslin sisters,
Now let me educate you, most of the Muslim ladies are Hot as Bleep but because of society and the fact that they are always monitored they cant socialize freely,
But then this is the age of social network,
I used apps like badoo, we chat, frim n co, to get talking with them, 95% of the gals i rolled with were from online, some even came all the way for om A B U zaria and spent weekends.
And like i said they were so tight downstairs and that gingerd me to continue to conquer more pvssies.
My lodge guys would be like u cant even speak hausa and you are getting muslin ladies, i reply them, konji is no respecter of language. grin
Sala walekum!!
grin see how hard u are trying to convince. The girls u see in this thread are forever beyond your reach. U got dirty barrack girls similar to you. Period.

11 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by swagifted(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
I fell in love
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by suremossty(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
My yoruba sisters too are not bad... one is my bae while two ofe dem are my cousins

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by dubsy91(f): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
well done,u just go pack fine girls pics dey mk noise here...i live in kano n d pretty hausa girls re mostly d mixed once ie with fulanis or shuwa Arabs,n dey stil get worwor girls sef...pure hausa girls are ugly n black like charcoal...every tribe has got its fair share of beautiful n not so beautiful ppl so chill

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by dubsy91(f): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
well done,u just go pack fine girls pics dey mk noise here...i live in kano n d pretty hausa girls re mostly d mixed ones ie with fulanis or shuwa Arabs,n dey stil get worwor girls sef...pure hausa girls are ugly n black like charcoal...every tribe has got its fair share of beautiful n not so beautiful ppl so chill

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Most times we emphasize on mixed race ladies from southern Nigeria...... This is for those who always wondered what northern mixed race beauties look like.

Lawd have mercy>>>> wink cheesy shocked shocked shocked embarassed cry I just died and came back, all these beauties exist in Nigeria, chai if not for sharia and those boko guys i would have gone for a month old tour of these cities with concentration level high on only the girls grin grin grin cheesy cheesy but i can't try it, i am too much of a very good bad guy and might not come back in one piece or alive gan, i guess i better manage this pics, babe thanks for all this, please post more dark skinned beauties from the north and the mix race girls too, really love this thread... cool cool but why did you put it in 'Romance section" oh i see, to get all the audience and comments required and front page things, well it worked.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Kaydeexotic(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
dareyyyy:
Bro ur cv never full ooo, am sure u can add more grin
Lool Abi na.... no one knows where his missing could come from... no be my fault bro
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by kobonaire(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
ireneony2:
To be frank, they're all basic.
#salty
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Metrofox(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
What if we say that Kano and Kaduna has the most beautiful women in Nigeria?
DO THEY KNOW HOW TO COOK?
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by 2day6(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Everything I see na makeup, were my ogun state girls they.
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Metrofox(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Most times we emphasize on mixed race ladies from southern Nigeria...... This is for those who always wondered what northern mixed race beauties look like.
Truth is most northerners are not purely northern in origin..they have Arab links especially the fulanis so we can call most of them mixed race or half caste..unlike in some other regions
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
eitsei:
E be like sey na hausa babe go sure pass now o

for strafhing, wifing or friendship things , br o which 1 grin grin cheesy
Re: The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) by Kaycee625(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
amnesty7:

grin see how hard u are trying to convince. The girls u see in this thread are forever beyond your reach. U got dirty barrack girls similar to you. Period.
Dude i got nothing to argue with you, i can see you are one of those muslin fanatics, that would maime a guy just because you saw him talking to your muslin sister,
Anyway your opinion doesn't count, it doesn't change the past, neither does it stop me from fvcking the hell out of any muslin lady that i decide to fvck.
So keep those opinions to yourself, and don't mention me again, cos i don't have time, to banter to n fro with you

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.