Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive (75702 Views)

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
I got all of them. Talk about complete package! smiley
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
curvysola:
its sexy kiss
miss curvy curvy....i like dis ur post.

Remember to look at my siggy though
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by hymanflex(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
I just dey observe!!!
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Sijo01(f): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
On point @op
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by stexsy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Apart from smelling good (not all this aboki perf oooo )...,. The rest na maybe..

I have cracking jokes to cynthia since God knows when, she would laff tears will comot her eyes and mucus from her nose... Yet she picks her mugabe looking and stonehearted boyfriend who doesnt understand sarcasm and gives no shit about kids, being handy, dancing or cooking... Over me..

Why ?

But wetin ma guy get ....?but you are not making sense...

This thing called money.....

My friend.,, once you have money... I mean good fat eniola badmus size kinda money, forget hypothesis and all this theories abeg....

U con dey here dey talk, dancing...

Dancing kor, swinging ni

handy man kor, Legful Transgender ni..
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by nosagold(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
if this is all you look for in a man, you'll probably get a divorce after 5 years of marriage...#fact.

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by bigiyaro(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
All dis one na grammar, just have enough money to spend on girls and every one of them will find you attractive, irresistible, dependable, romantic, desirable, charming, loving, sweet and the best husband material.
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
[size=14pt]Play the Piano or Guitar[/size] wink wink
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by somez(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Just say a better house boy and we would understand.
curvysola:
A Good Cook

Most men believe it is the responsibility of a woman to cook, so hardly learn how to cook but it will interest you to know that women love a man who has skills in the kitchen and cook delicious meals from time to time.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by vikeyz(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Who want's man, i'm over here grin cool kiss
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gracile(f): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
iAmCharis:
I got all of them. Talk about complete package! smiley
Uhhh huhn*in black American accent*
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by vikeyz(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Who want's a man, i'm over here grin cool kiss
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Orikinla(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
[size=14pt]The only thing Nigerian women find attractive is your money.
No money, no honey.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by niceguy7(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
She jst made many good points there.... cool
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by niceguy7(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
She jst made many good points there..... cool
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by iamkingzlee(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Who dancing epp?

Iranu
E epp me ooo cheesy
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by 1freshdude: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now go back to your post read the part where you wrote about getting a woman's attention.

Then you will understand my point.

Finally you don win...make we hear word now!
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by niceguy7(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=14pt]The only thing Nigerian women find attractive is your money.
No money, no honey.[/size]
Bros no be all nigerian women be "i never chop oo"
undecided
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
iamkingzlee:
E epp me ooo cheesy
when you turn to dancing machine?
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by curvysola(f): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
somez:
Just say a better house boy and we would understand.
killing 2birds with 1 stone wink
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Mbkite(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Queenbeee:
True talk op. If a guy has 4/8 he's good to go smiley
I have ALL.
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Apart from smelling good (not all this aboki perf oooo )...,. The rest na maybe..

I have cracking jokes to cynthia since God knows when, she would laff tears will comot her eyes and mucus from her nose... Yet she picks her mugabe looking and stonehearted boyfriend who doesnt understand sarcasm and gives no shit about kids, being handy, dancing or cooking... Over me..

Why ?

But wetin ma guy get ....?

My friend.,, once you have money... I mean good fat eniola badmus size kinda money, forget hypothesis and all this theories abeg....

Dancing kor, swinging ni

your are very funny cheesy
ClassCaptain:

Why ?

But wetin ma guy get ....?

Dancing kor, swinging ni

your are very funny
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by jiggar(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
"Taps mic and clears throat"

I have everything, but one.
I just don't know how to dance.

Maybe, it's because I only listen to inspirational and gospel music. Or maybe, I am not destined to be a good dancer.

"Drops mic and leaves "

1 Like

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by somez(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hmmm.... Loving this girl's ideology...
Diddyydiva:
Now go back to your post read the part where you wrote about getting a woman's attention.

Then you will understand my point.
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by mazizitonene(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
@op.....i find your your deepeee more attractive than this article cool

1 Like

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Ijaya123: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
All those points are actually correct, only they are not applicable to ladies of today. But those of the 80s.
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Ada9103(f): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Damn.....number two.......I love such men to a fault kiss
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by jayney404: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
I don't like perfume. I don't wear perfume. My hubby wears perfume when he's already in his car cos I don't like the smell. So...perfume didn't work the magic for me
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Perfectionist11: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Believe me Nigga..Its only a player that'll do all these to hit da honeypot..my say.."IF HE IS TOO GOOD TO BE REAL..THEN HE AIN'T REAL"..

vizkiz:
A guy still does all this and gets dumped for a "I don't give a furck" player. undecided
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by titsqueez(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
No man should go out of there way to attract a woman. We are already living in the era of Isaiah 4:1
Men know your worth!!
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by midehi2(f): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
wow he is almost all listed which makes him so lovable cool but when the guy para, no near am ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.