Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,176 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive (76060 Views)

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by lakes99: 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Apart from smelling good (not all this aboki perf oooo )...,. The rest na maybe..

I have cracking jokes to cynthia since God knows when, she would laff tears will comot her eyes and mucus from her nose... Yet she picks her mugabe looking and stonehearted boyfriend who doesnt understand sarcasm and gives no shit about kids, being handy, dancing or cooking... Over me..

Why ?

But wetin ma guy get ....?

This thing called money.....

My friend.,, once you have money... I mean good fat eniola badmus size kinda money, forget hypothesis and all this theories abeg....

U con dey here dey talk, dancing...

Dancing kor, swinging ni

handy man kor, Legful Transgender ni..
LOl
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Barigaboy(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
I think the post was intact since women commented more. U will hardly find a woman concur with a woman. There was be a critize n complains but this is great I love it. Looking for where to make up in my ways.
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by berbz(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
I'm smelling fornication ooo shocked cool
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by wizflower(f): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
curvysola:
A Good Cook

Most men believe it is the responsibility of a woman to cook, so hardly learn how to cook but it will interest you to know that women love a man who has skills in the kitchen and cook delicious meals from time to time.
This is one of the reasons why am so attached and attracted to my husband. Lots of love and kisses to you dear.You're the best

1 Like

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by ruggedtimi(m): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hadez:
I only find ambitious men attractive. I don't deal with boys. Mtchw undecided
aunty how much for sho*t..... lipsrsealed
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by wolexzy1984: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ur write up are very good,keep it up nice one
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gbemi514: 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
that's true @op thats why my relationship with them female species are always ....but still most ladies dont believe that I am that cool ...they usually think am a flirt
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by kobabe(m): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
if you don't have money, owo, ego, kudi. you are valueless
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Cannonleo(m): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2016
vizkiz:
A guy still do all this and gets dumped for a "I don't give a furck" player. undecided
my brother help me ask da op, the players have all da fun, while the nice guys suffer

1 Like

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by MRBODMAS(m): 12:35am On Aug 10, 2016
I got all the features but cooking aspect is what am scared of because I do burn pot while boiling water talkless of cooking rice.... nah gbugburu she go eat.
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Sike(m): 1:04am On Aug 10, 2016
All these for women?!
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 10, 2016
Diddyydiva:
to know if a guy is a handy man, a good cook, a good dancer and so on the lady must have been attracted first. You cant know these things from afar so this write up is flawed. Not totally.

Your points are more of what keeps a lady to a man.

You are 100% right. Most ladies miss out because they won't even try to get to know the guy.
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by sweetilicious(f): 6:29am On Aug 10, 2016
curvysola:
Great Sense Of Humor

The man with a great sense of humor can always sweep a girl off her feet, simply because women love to be around men who can make them laugh.

My no 1.
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Kasnel: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2016
I am Quite a good chef, Ain't nothing as cute as 'em small creatures - kids. Love to look and smell good for myself, Love trying my hands at fixing things before inviting the "professionals". Never knew ladies love these. But, I am an introvert; guess that spoils the show.
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by mattmogan88: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2016
I don't have time to please any puppet
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by iamrealdeji(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2016
curvysola:
A Good Dancer

You might not know this, but if you really know how to move to the beat of a song very well, women are easily drawn to you.
dancing around like a fool? Mtcheww
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gracile(f): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2016
iAmCharis:
Who do we have here? cheesy
I'm back yeah. Retreated to ghost mode to catch up grin
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by iamrealdeji(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2016
Diddyydiva:
to know if a guy is a handy man, a good cook, a good dancer and so on the lady must have been attracted first. You cant know these things from afar so this write up is flawed. Not totally.

Your points are more of what keeps a lady to a man.

your problem is that you don't understand your write up. How do you want to know I'm a good cook or not when I don't cook in public or dance around every stage like Diddy
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by timsonpreye(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2016
I got all those quality apart from sense of humor, I seriously don't know when I say funny tins to a lady, for me its a normal talk but when the gal starts laughing I will be like ''so I said sometin funny'' n that makes me worry becos I don't know when I say funny stuff's... undecided
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2016
gracile:

I'm back yeah. Retreated to ghost mode to catch up grin
Lol welcome back. Serving already?
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gracile(f): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2016
iAmCharis:
Lol welcome back. Serving already?
Yup
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by dwag: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2016
If I mistakenly tourch any faulty. Electrical appliance for haux the next thing I will hear from my chima! Na! Guy u go die o! U better go call electrician nai op dey talk anoda thing here.
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2016
gracile:
Yup
Wow congrats. Which state?
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gracile(f): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2016
iAmCharis:
Wow congrats. Which state?
Nassarawa
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by ricson11(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2016
Owo ni koko with that thing called valuable paper it will do the cooking dancing and all
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2016
gracile:

Nassarawa
Ehya. Dey no carry you come Lagos. Hope you're having a nice time?
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
iamrealdeji:
your problem is that you don't understand your write up. How do you want to know I'm a good cook or not when I don't cook in public or dance around every stage like Diddy
You quoted the wrong person sire smiley
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gemiclem(m): 3:58am On Aug 11, 2016
jiggar:
"Taps mic and clears throat"

I have everything, but one.
I just don't know how to dance.

Maybe, it's because I only listen to inspirational and gospel music. Or maybe, I am not destined to be a good dancer.

"Drops mic and leaves "

Bro, i need a link to your cm rom am using h6 also
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by joe4real12: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2016
curvysola:

luv isnt all abt money other things matter
From personal experience, money is very important. A guy loves a girl but can't afford to take her on shopping or give her a treat. I wonder what kind of miserable guy he is. He should be ready for insults and disappointments. Money! then, babe. With so much money, your girl go luv u die.
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by jiggar(m): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
gemiclem:

Bro, i need a link to your cm rom am using h6 also

Sorry, I am just seeing your post.

Just to be clear, is it CM13 you want, or a derivative, that is, one built and based on CM13?
Example, Resurrection or AICP etc.

Expecting your reply.

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gemiclem(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
jiggar:

Sorry, I am just seeing your post.

Just to be clear, is it CM13 you want, or a derivative, that is, one built and based on CM13?
Example, Resurrection or AICP etc.

Expecting your reply.

"Drops mic and leaves"

Cm13 the one ure using, i love the features
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by jiggar(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
gemiclem:

Cm13 the one ure using, i love the features

Ok, now I get you.
It's AICP.

So, how do we sort it out? Do I upload the one I ported, to a sharing site or give you the link of the raw rom and then, you port it yourself?

And if the former is the case, which site will I use? because I don't normally do uploads.

"Drops mic and leaves"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.