Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive (76064 Views)

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gemiclem(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
jiggar:

"Taps mic and clears throat"

Ok, now I get you.
It's AICP.

So, how do we sort it out? Do I upload the one I ported, to a sharing site or give you the link of the raw rom and then, you port it yourself?

And if the former is the case, which site will I use? because I don't normally do uploads.

"Drops mic and leaves"

Upload the one you ported, preferably Dropbox or zippyshare
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gemiclem(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
jiggar:

Ok, now I get you.
It's AICP.

So, how do we sort it out? Do I upload the one I ported, to a sharing site or give you the link of the raw rom and then, you port it yourself?

And if the former is the case, which site will I use? because I don't normally do uploads.

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by jiggar(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
gemiclem:

Upload the one you ported, preferably Dropbox or zippyshare

I didn't have time to go through those sites you mentioned.

I don't know if you have Gmail, you could try this link (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1js2_wMjetIM1hOdzZVU2ZIQlk/view?usp=drive_web). That's is where, I was able to upload it.

Try it and let's see how it goes. If positive, I will upload the GAPPS as well.

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gemiclem(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
jiggar:

I didn't have time to go through those sites you mentioned.

I don't know if you have Gmail, you could try this link (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1js2_wMjetIM1hOdzZVU2ZIQlk/view?usp=drive_web). That's is where, I was able to upload it.

Try it and let's see how it goes. If positive, I will upload the GAPPS as well.

"Drops mic and leaves"

Positive, drop the gapps and tell me how to flash it and possible bugs
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by jiggar(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
gemiclem:

Positive, drop the gapps and tell me how to flash it and possible bugs

https://ny1.androidfilehost.com/dl/tM3PNfj24YT8vINs2V3V6A/1471253323/24533103863139560/A-GAPPS+6.0.1_14.05.2016_v5.2.zip?

I hope you know how to backup your current rom, before flashing a new one?

However, just google how to flash new rom.
After flashing the AICP, immediately flash the gapps too, then boot it.

But, what custom recovery are you using?

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gemiclem(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
jiggar:

https://ny1.androidfilehost.com/dl/tM3PNfj24YT8vINs2V3V6A/1471253323/24533103863139560/A-GAPPS+6.0.1_14.05.2016_v5.2.zip?

I hope you know how to backup your current rom, before flashing a new one?

However, just google how to flash new rom.
After flashing the AICP, immediately flash the gapps too, then boot it.

But, what custom recovery are you using?

"Drops mic and leaves"

am not a newbie my current ROM is backed up, i have both cwm and twrp
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
curvysola:

its sexy kiss
curvy sola spell sexy ( he asked looking at her curvy waist..)*culd dis be nyash...??*
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by jiggar(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
gemiclem:

am not a newbie my current ROM is backed up, i have both cwm and twrp

All right then..... Fire down.

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gemiclem(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2016
jiggar:

All right then..... Fire down.

"Drops mic and leaves"

i hope it's not for the 5gig version of h6
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by jiggar(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2016
gemiclem:

i hope it's not for the 5gig version of h6

It is.
So what now?

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gemiclem(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2016
jiggar:
It is. So what now?
"Drops mic and leaves"

Am not using the 5gig version
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by jiggar(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
gemiclem:

Am not using the 5gig version

Well, just like you, I had the 2GB version. When I searched online and discovered that, there was a 5GB version, I had to update it, so that I could have more space.

So, as it stands now, the best bet, is for you to upgrade. I wouldn't suggest you try and flash the zip file with the 2GB version because, should it not work, it becomes a big issue.

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gemiclem(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
jiggar:

Well, just like you, I had the 2GB version. When I searched online and discovered that, there was a 5GB version, I had to update it, so that I could have more space.

So, as it stands now, the best bet, is for you to upgrade. I wouldn't suggest you try and flash the zip file with the 2GB version because, should it not work, it becomes a big issue.

"Drops mic and leaves"

I would have loved to, but I don't have a system
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by jiggar(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
gemiclem:

I would have loved to, but I don't have a system

Oh! There lies the problem.

I wish it was a zip file, which can be flashed through recovery. Unfortunately, you need sp flashtool, which requires a PC.

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gemiclem(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
jiggar:

I wish it was a zip file, which can be flashed through recovery. Unfortunately, you need sp flashtool, which requires a PC.

"Drops mic and leaves"

My friend has a laptop tho, but all the site I've visited I can't download the firmware and other files needed
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by DanielGb(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
I like curvy, wicked & annoying people like you.
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gemiclem(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
jiggar:

"Drops mic and leaves"

Can you direct me to where I can get the necessary files and procedures?
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Apart from smelling good (not all this aboki perf oooo )...,. The rest na maybe..

I have cracking jokes to cynthia since God knows when, she would laff tears will comot her eyes and mucus from her nose... Yet she picks her mugabe looking and stonehearted boyfriend who doesnt understand sarcasm and gives no shit about kids, being handy, dancing or cooking... Over me..

Why ?

But wetin ma guy get ....?

This thing called money.....

My friend.,, once you have money... I mean good fat eniola badmus size kinda money, forget hypothesis and all this theories abeg....

U con dey here dey talk, dancing...

Dancing kor, swinging ni

handy man kor, Legful Transgender ni..
werey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by KangaIye: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2016
I have nothing to say tongue
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by gemiclem(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2016
jiggar:

"Drops mic and leaves"

Brother gimme ur whatsapp digits
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
jiggar:

"Drops mic and leaves"
I was wondering if you can help me out, a friend of mine has tecno y4,its kernel is the same as h6 3.4.67 and the chipset is mt6572 which i heard is old, so i decided to help him out, i checked out mtkroms and i saw a very good rom there called ressurection remix lollipop rom for mt6572,i would have downloaded and flashed it on his phone but i heard you must port the rom first if its not made for your device, i dont understand the porting guide,can i just go ahead and flash the rom since the rom is for y4s chipset or i should not?,the mtk hacker pro said that "this rom can be ported to any device with mt6572 running kitkat with 3.4.67 kernel, help me please
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by samdeyking01(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Apart from smelling good (not all this aboki perf oooo )...,. The rest na maybe..

I have cracking jokes to cynthia since God knows when, she would laff tears will comot her eyes and mucus from her nose... Yet she picks her mugabe looking and stonehearted boyfriend who doesnt understand sarcasm and gives no shit about kids, being handy, dancing or cooking... Over me..

Why ?

But wetin ma guy get ....?

This thing called money.....

My friend.,, once you have money... I mean good fat eniola badmus size kinda money, forget hypothesis and all this theories abeg....

U con dey here dey talk, dancing...

Dancing kor, swinging ni

handy man kor, Legful Transgender ni..

Correct
Thank u for save my day
Re: Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive by Nobody: 12:45am On May 31, 2019
And everything is going to the beat And everything is going to the beat And everything is going... cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.