Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help (21487 Views)

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Funkybabee(f): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lol...i don't date girls who are dull view my d.p the lady there is a final year medicine student in Singapore all the ladies i have dated are pretty and physically attractive and thanks for your contribution tho

maybe u are 'olojukokoro 'what can I call it now in English ooo sorry "thief" u don't let ur heart to be in one place that is the reason why or I lie u
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by ayokunlei(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Rexhenrex:
thank you sir,would put this into consideration but the sex aspect i can't,

Seems you are a perfectionist
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by 9ja4show: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
rosalieene:

what kind of relationship is this!!. You might not call each other even for a week! Holy SHIIT !!
communication is the key! For a person like me, communication is one of my love languages, its very important in a relationship. Anyway, you both understand yourself that's why we are all different.

Leave him , his girlfriend is getting proper calls from anoda guy; let him be playing with his girlfriend ! He will only get to find Out on Facebook that the girl is married ..let him be claiming 4th year and still strong
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by cocolacec(m): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Rexhenrex:
I Am Very Confused What Should I Do?

[b]For sometime now i have been trying to hide this problem of mine,but now i can't hide it any longer because its really getting out of hand i just had to muster courage to type this because a problem shared ,they say is Half solved.

whenever i see a girl i like i would want to get her and assure my self that i will date her and eventually marry her i will also tell my friends that once i get her am not going to date any other lady.but when the lady agrees to date me after highest a month i would get tired of her and break-up with her. the longest relationship i ever had was 2months and it made me feel bitter when i heard a guy saying he is in the 3rd year now with his g.f i was just wondering how he did that. its really not funny i told my bestie bout it and she said maybe its because am an introvert and its because i don't have sex with my g.f so it gets boring for me and currently am dating a girl but am getting bored again as usually and i really love this lady but i fear i will soon break-up with her again and i don't want this to happen...pls how can i enjoy a relationship without involving sex ??

Matured minds please its really important and perhaps others might benefit from your advice also.thanks![/b]

from what i deduce from your post
1.It is either you dont love the ladies enough to keep them or the ladies dont have what it takes in contributing to meaningful topics.

2. A spiritual wife could be lurking around wanting to keep you all to herself.(this will be evident in your dreams once in a while).

My advise is to be prayerful and try to analyse where the problem lies.There is nothing wrong in seeing a woman you love everyday,i once had a no sex relationship with my wife for 5 years until we got married.Everything is still like new till this moment.Try see your girlfriend like your favourite sister who you can share all your future goals and aspirations with.All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Successobed(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
You're gay!
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by holluphemydavid(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Firstly let me star with u avin a female as ur bestie, notin is wrong for u avin a female frds, but making one as ur bestie had defined who u are probably woman wrapper, secondly u nid to be steadfast in prayers, sometime might be wrong somewhere, and again maybe u are not just ready to keep relationship, cos if indeed u are ready, u will do all tins to make it work, maybe when u feel d lady is kinda serious with u, den u purposely Break up cos u are not ready
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by rosalieene(f): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
9ja4show:

Leave him , his girlfriend is getting proper calls from anoda guy; let him be playing with his girlfriend ! He will only get to find Out on Facebook that the girl is married ..let him be claiming 4th year and still strong
lmaooooo..... true talk!!
Emperorlee, this guy just made some sense. In general, 99% of girls like attention. You don't need to choke her with calls but you can always call to say 'hi' at least once a day
if you really love her, you will always want to hear from her. 9ja4show has said the obvious!!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by RYTEBABY: 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
Forgot about rtship, it won't work for you. Continue with ur flirting. U are born for that. No need to marry. Baby mama is ok for u idiot.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by EmperorLee(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
rosalieene:

lmaooooo..... true talk!!
Emperorlee, this guy just made some sense. In general, 99% of girls like attention. You don't need to choke her with calls but you can always call to say 'hi' at least once a day
if you really love her, you will always want to hear from her. 9ja4show has said the obvious!!

99%? And you know this because? All I know and am saying is about myself. I don't know about 99%, I don't know any fuchkin 9jashow, I don't know if my girlfriend is fuvkinh getting married this fuvking Saturday and I don't fuvking bloody care. If she marries another it simply means she is not destined to be my wife.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by olyjane: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=Rexhenrex post=48342730]I Am Very Confused What Should I Do?

[b]For sometime now i have been trying to hide this problem of mine,but now i can't hide it any longer because its really getting out of hand i just had to muster courage to type this because a problem shared ,they say is Half solved.

whenever i see a girl i like i would want to get her and assure my self that i will date her and eventually marry her i will also tell my friends that once i get her am not going to date any other lady.but when the lady agrees to date me after highest a month i would get tired of her and break-up with her. the longest relationship i ever had was 2months and it made me feel bitter when i heard a guy saying he is in the 3rd year now with his g.f i was just wondering how he did that. its really not funny i told my bestie bout it and she said maybe its because am an introvert and its because i don't have sex with my g.f so it gets boring for me and currently am dating a girl but am getting bored again as usually and i really love this lady but i fear i will soon break-up with her again and i don't want this to happen...pls how can i enjoy a relationship without involving sex ??

Matured minds please its really important and perhaps others might benefit from your advice also.thanks![/b]

[/quo Refuse such thought each time it comes and seek advice from relationship advicers
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by samuelchimmy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
The truth still remains.YOU ARE NOT READY.there is something more important to you than love right now.and you know it.it could be business or school anything. Just make her your priority if you are of marriage age.if necessary have consented sex with her.many people dont believe this.but having consented sex with your girl will make both of you almost inseparable and go a long way to strengthen the relation.dont flirt around if you still want the relationship to continue.let her be your one and only.there certainly be up and downs.when you feel you are getting bored.try doing new things with her.like going out.introduce her to your friends and let her do the same. THANKs.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by rosalieene(f): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

99%? And you know this because? All I know and am saying is about myself. I don't know about 99%, I don't know any fuchkin 9jashow, I don't know if my girlfriend is fuvkinh getting married this fuvking Saturday and I don't fuvking bloody care. If she marries another it simply means she is not destined to be my wife.
hehehe..... take it easy man
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by samuelchimmy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
The truth still remains.YOU ARE NOT READY.there is something more important to you than love right now.and you know it.it could be business or school anything. Just make her your priority if you are of marriage age.if necessary have consented sex with her.many people dont believe this.but having consented sex with the girl you love will make both of you almost inseparable and go a long way to strengthen the relationship.dont flirt around if you still want the relationship to continue.let her be your one and only.there will certainly be ups and downs.when you feel you are getting bored.try doing new things with her.like going out.introduce her to your friends and let her do the same. THANKs.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by EmperorLee(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
rosalieene:

hehehe..... take it easy man

Hehehehehe. I just don't like it when someone intrudes into my relationship life, I only sited it as an example to the Op and I didn't ask anyone for their opinion about it. That 9ja guy just show begin yiarn dust grin Shey na hin relationship abi shey na hin girlfriend wan do wedding grin

How you dey jaare Rose? You remember me like this?
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by EHI9ICE(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=obiorathesubtle post=48343055][color=red]

...we didn't have sex often either.. Sex was never the main thing.. Iono how she managed to throw sex out of my agenda, although I cheated a lot, still loved her like jagga..

'I guess all I wanted to do was make her happy, make her part of me, just care for her and never stop, make her a top responsibility'

...I had eyes on the future, I made sure it was more of a friendship between very very good friends than people who want to satisfy their sexual desires..

I surprise her sometimes, I did homework on how to be romantic, not the best sex positions...

When you see a relationship as an opportunity to have someone who truly cares for you.. To integrate someone's physiology into yours.. That might keep you going..

Still beats me till today why we broke up undecided.

Anyway.. My advice is, don't love(because it isn't love) for sex(it's usually very short for you because you're attracted to the ass and boobs-Men's instincts).. But Love because you want to make a difference, because you want an extension of yourself or you want to spend the best moments(not necessarily sexual) with that person..

You cheated bro!. That kinda sum it all up.Try a long term relationship without CHEATING,for a change...

And op is doing it(dating) without sex.

NB:I envy your sincerity though.#Big ups to you#

1 Like

Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by hahn(m): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Rexhenrex:

Henry. Have sex. undecided

Use a condom or the withdrawal method.

Good luck smiley
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by rosalieene(f): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hehehehehe. I just don't like it when someone intrudes into my relationship life, I only sited it as an example to the Op and I didn't ask anyone for their opinion about it. That 9ja guy just show begin yiarn dust grin Shey na hin relationship abi shey na hin girlfriend wan do wedding grin

How you dey jaare Rose? You remember me like this?
uhmmm
OK..... am cool
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by rosalieene(f): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
kikikiki..... I saw this hilarious post on Facebook!! couldn't help but laugh.
( U ve dated him for 5yrs,,,he wasted ur
time,,slept wit u countless tyms,,alws hurtin u,,,bt still u loved him,,He s d reason u got
sagged breast,,,,Now he wnts 2 leave?,,,My
sister abeg ",,,,,,Poison am",,,,,,God wil
undastnd.. )

1 Like

Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Rexhenrex:

YOU DUNNO WHAT YOU HAVE TILL ITS GONE

Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Lilimax(f): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
emerged01:
It is better to remain single until you are ready to marry and have sex.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by bamac(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
You have gotten more than enough advice, it is left to you to decide. There is nothing else i will say that has not been said.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Iganboh: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
misspicy:

[b]Hi Henry smiley
I believe in understanding the root of a problem,correct me if I'm wrong.
@the bolded,trust me its all in your mind,the environment,peer pressure,what you noticed an elder doing while growing up/how people you look up to tend to treat or handle relationships,is just what you are acting with,so,your mind is conditioned to feel tired or fed up after just a little time.

eg,a male friend told me that "men are supposed hate ladies immediately after sex/intimacy (outside marriage)".(that was his mindset due to peer discussion,boys night out talks etc) but he found out,he always love her more instead,and even though,he thinks he should hate her,he will be the one introducing the cuddling after sex.

So my dear,I think you need a reorientation on relationship,all these advice will not work unless your purge your mind of the foundamental persperctive of what a relationship should be like.

I was once like that,always breaking up with my boyfriend over every slight misunderstanding(I had the believe that a guy must not offend me,I am doing him a favour by dating him,etc) until the day my then boyfriend, warned me that he is not going to beg me as usual,he will just breakup too,I realized there and then that I really didn't want to breakup with him,since then,I learnt to iron issues out by communication rather than threaten breakup.

If you don't find all these advice useful,please don't force yourself,to avoid breeding comtempt for your girlfriend,instead,go for medical help,a relationship counsellor will know what to do[/b]

U are good!!! I got to understand that life is all about what predominate our minds .our thoughts generate our feeling which in. turn get us the result we see.
Control ur thoughts. think of what u want not what u don't like and see everything going the way u want.

I have faced a lot of problems particularly in relationship but this principle keeps me afloat above all

BRO PLS THINK OF STAYING WITH HER IF U LOVE HER AND U WILL SEE THAT U CAN HAPPILY LIVE WITH HER!!!
GOD HELP U BRO!!!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by ussy09(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
your bestie is a girl?
I give up.
C dis funi guy u r Makin me look unserious in office. Lol
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
chigoizie7:
Op we are on the same page. Just that I am a lot better than u are.

I have sex in all my relationships,

The only other different is that I pass 2months, but never 9months.

If I tell u how many girls I have dated from the time I started till now, u will call me ashawo, sadly, I never double dated in all my relationships and I never cheated on any girl.

My only problem is that I get bored along the line, it doesn't last for me too. No matter how hard I try, most of the girls(good girls) involved in all those my stupid rubish I called relationship are still very good friends with me, maybe most of them understood the kind of person I am. I never really hurt any of them in the course of our dating, I just wake up one morning and then decides it's over and that's it. I don't know, maybe because whenever I want to go into relationship, I always have it @ the back of my mind that it will eventually lead to marriage someday, I mean, I don't go into relationships for the fun of it. I hate wasting people's time, so once I see some traits I ain't looking up for in a wife, I just get bored and feel it's a waste of time fooling around, and I will just call it quits.

Then I realised that I was never ever really ready to be in a relationship.

Me too, I neeeeeeeed help, what could be the cause of it?
Baba! Calm down o, this is what you should do. Your next relationship, try not having sex with the girl, perhaps that is what bores u. Since u've enjoyed all the P-nuts and u felt u've squeezed dir orange juices dry with nothing sweet again, it then becomes boring to u and u find d next prey. Hmm if u know u can't do without having sex with the girl, then try date a virgin dt meets ur qualities I guess that should make u stay away from dt sex dt diminishes d girls love in ur heart. If some virgins have fallen into d categories of girls u've dated n u de flowered them n still found wanting undecidedToor... E mean say u sabi wetin u dey do, walahi ( u b proper Bashiru grin,lol). Which would simply imply that u av programmed ur brain just to be bashing dox gals, . My candid opinion
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Danfuster(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

E no matter......coz in the end,when push comes to shove,you go still knack am.....so the issue of bestie na tale by candlelight.
But I'll advise you dump the girl you're seeing....relationships no be for everybody.
I hit & run all the time and I've never been happier.
No responsibilities,no expectations.... my life Is awesome.

bro... Na hit and run na him sure pass oo, I learnt the hard way last week. Wish I could tell it all but that's for another day.

I had to improvise so I don't fall on the losing side. After telling me how sorry she was for FÜCKING some dude, she said she didn't deserve me and would love to be alone, as a bad sharp lagos boy, naso I form emotional ooo.

Long story short, I gave her a wicked parting fück and collected some good cash from her.

Hoes ain't loyal.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Maybe you should try dating men.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by junnyjake(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Sé un poco de español.....I have no idea why I stopped learning honestly.na Booz of one babe sef wey I begin dey learn the thing ........ But now grin

ummmmhn , una niña. Ella habla español?

But man, the language sweet to de speak sha. I'm still learning myself.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by spookydee(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
dude, I was in your shoes some time back...
this happened after I splitter with a long time girlfriend.. guess I was still tied to her..
bottom line is that, you need to discover yourself fast
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
Richiy:

Is it the case of love isn't enough? Because I cannot understand why else you will let someone you connect with that well go away embarassed
lol grin I can feel ur pain with dis, especially with the last smiley. By now u should know dt dis guy seem either to be lying or so happy to av let her go lol
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Richiy(f): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
jaybillionaire:
lol grin I can feel ur pain with dis, especially with the last smiley. By now u should know dt dis guy seem either to be lying or so happy to av let her go lol

There could be other reasons too oga, you never know undecided
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Rexhenrex:
yea a very pretty girl any problem?
hhahahahahahahah grin. He even said a very pretty girl lol. U still dn't seem to dig dt he meant u av a thing with friend zoning. Wt he simply meant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / Omoefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Pre-Wedding Photos / See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.