Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help (21488 Views)

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by EmperorLee(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2016
mhiztee15:
But what if you guys get married won't you be bored again because you be doing almost everything together

When we reach that bridge, we will buy canoe grin

rosalieene:

what kind of relationship is this!!. You might not call each other even for a week! Holy SHIIT !!
communication is the key! For a person like me, communication is one of my love languages, its very important in a relationship. Anyway, you both understand yourself that's why we are all different.

Lol you call it communication, I call it choking. If you choke me, we won't last.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by IamLEGEND1: 7:08am On Aug 10, 2016
Rexhenrex:
yea a very pretty girl any problem?
affirmative,bro.
Tenemos un problema grande.

It is highly advised you do not create emotional dependency on a mentally distraught gender.
I no call names oh.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Rexhenrex(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2016
Cool23:
Is it that u and ur gfs have been having issues and u get tired then break up cos maybe that's the problem
i don't normally break up due to misunderstand,what happens is a situation where by she calls often and we see often i start getting fed up or at a point everything she does will irritate me and eventually lead to a break-up.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Richiy(f): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. Kindof.. She always wanted more tho.. More love, more attention, wanted things her way.. Very slow to adjust.. Stuff like that..

So.. I guess so.. smiley smiley

But I'm grateful to have known someone like her, she taught me a lot of things.. She made me realise parts of myself I had no idea about..

grin she humbled me to the ground! Damn!!

Not to make a fuss o, but these are normal problems people can have. I am sure you have some too. So, in conclusion, that is not the reason for the breakup. undecided embarassed

It's all good sha. Good morning.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by schumastic(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2016
I guess you are not ready for the word RELATIONSHIP if the thoughts of breaking up keeps coming to your mind after a month or two and if care is not taken, it might affect your marriage.

my advice is this, ask yourself what do you want in a relationship? leave the issue of marriage out of it cus you can't handle it yet.

am sure you learnt one or two in your previous relationships, try to avoid those mistakes and learn to open up to your partner. communication is one of the basic keys in a good reparationship.

finally you said you don't have sex, I don't know how true that is but if is true, then please try and have sex cus it helps in creating more bond between partners.goodluck
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Rexhenrex(m): 7:41am On Aug 10, 2016
ireneony2:
Op chill. it happens... so i went into celibate.(2yrs counting) To rediscover myself
ok,but did you ever go through something like this?
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Rexhenrex(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2016
schumastic:
I guess you are not ready for the word RELATIONSHIP if the thoughts of breaking up keeps coming to your mind after a month or two and if care is not taken, it might affect your marriage.

my advice is this, ask yourself what do you want in a relationship? leave the issue of marriage out of it cus you can't handle it yet.

am sure you learnt one or two in your previous relationships, try to avoid those mistakes and learn to open up to your partner. communication is one of the basic keys in a good reparationship.

finally you said you don't have sex, I don't know how true that is but if is true, then please try and have sex cus it helps in creating more bond between partners.goodluck
thank you sir,would put this into consideration but the sex aspect i can't,
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by schumastic(m): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2016
Rexhenrex:
thank you sir,would put this into consideration but the sex aspect i can't,

why if I may ask?
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Rexhenrex(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
affirmative,bro.

It is highly advised you do not create emotional dependency on a mentally distraught gender.
I no call names oh.
lmao...trouble maker,she has been my bestie for couple of years now, we grew up together
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Rexhenrex(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol you call it communication, I call it choking. If you choke me, we won't last.

indeed we share something in common...lalasticlala come and do your magic so we can get more views and so ladies don't think guys like this are playboys

Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Rexhenrex(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2016
schumastic:

why if I may ask?
i soo much detest and hate it thats a very quicker way for a break up.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by schumastic(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2016
Rexhenrex:
i soo much detest and hate it thats a very quicker way for a break up.

don't b angry bro but if you can't then you are not ready for a relationship because that is the main ingredient in it..is like not putting salt in your food at all, which is the basic ingredient.

although you might find a girl(5% chance) who will share the same mind set with you but bro she will still cheat on you if the urge comes since you won't satisfy her sexual urge and still claim to love you.

I still don't or won't believe you don't do it, don't bkame me but I don't believe such easily, especially if one have tasted the forbidden fruit, is very very hard.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by IamLEGEND1: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao...trouble maker,she has been my bestie for couple of years now, we grew up together
E no matter......coz in the end,when push comes to shove,you go still knack am.....so the issue of bestie na tale by candlelight.
But I'll advise you dump the girl you're seeing....relationships no be for everybody.
I hit & run all the time and I've never been happier.
No responsibilities,no expectations.... my life Is awesome.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Emperoradrian(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2016
Op,pls r u d rexhenrex I grew up wit,abi na anoda one??......if na u,den dis ur problem started in Pri 2,you r Neva contended wit one gal,u always want to be wit evry chioma,Ada,bola,hauwa,ovie,isere,imabong,ifenyinwa,ebube...(d list is endless) on d street...well u call it a problem,Bt I simply call it WOMANIZING!...

in other words,meet ur pastor/Rev for counseling.,tnk me later.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by rosalieene(f): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2016
EmperorLee:

communication is vital in every relationship,one
of the reason for this is because
communication between persons causes one to
know and understand the ideology one lives on
then u can relate effectively.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by EmperorLee(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2016
rosalieene:

communication is vital in every relationship,one
of the reason for this is because
communication between persons causes one to
know and understand the ideology one lives on
then u can relate effectively.

Rose am not saying communication is not vital but don't choke me. We don't have to chat or call each other every other day, am sure Op can relate to what I am talking about. It's not like I am being inconsiderate, it's who I am, even as ordinary friends I still don't like when I get choked. I might be all over you in the first few days but after that I get bored of it. A little closeness a little space won't kill a relationship, it will even rejuvenate it.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by free2ryhme: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2016
Rexhenrex:
I Am Very Confused What Should I Do?

[b]For sometime now i have been trying to hide this problem of mine,but now i can't hide it any longer because its really getting out of hand i just had to muster courage to type this because a problem shared ,they say is Half solved.

whenever i see a girl i like i would want to get her and assure my self that i will date her and eventually marry her i will also tell my friends that once i get her am not going to date any other lady.but when the lady agrees to date me after highest a month i would get tired of her and break-up with her. the longest relationship i ever had was 2months and it made me feel bitter when i heard a guy saying he is in the 3rd year now with his g.f i was just wondering how he did that. its really not funny i told my bestie bout it and she said maybe its because am an introvert and its because i don't have sex with my g.f so it gets boring for me and currently am dating a girl but am getting bored again as usually and i really love this lady but i fear i will soon break-up with her again and i don't want this to happen...pls how can i enjoy a relationship without involving sex ??

Matured minds please its really important and perhaps others might benefit from your advice also.thanks![/b]

the witches in your village are using your picture to fan themselves

Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by fynex(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Rexhenrex:

[b]For sometime now i have been trying to hide this problem of mine,but now i can't hide it any longer because its really getting out of hand i just had to muster courage to type this because a problem shared ,they say is Half solved.

whenever i see a girl i like i would want to get her and assure my self that i will date her and eventually marry her i will also tell my friends that once i get her am not going to date any other lady.but when the lady agrees to date me after highest a month i would get tired of her and break-up with her. the longest relationship i ever had was 2months and it made me feel bitter when i heard a guy saying he is in the 3rd year now with his g.f i was just wondering how he did that. its really not funny i told my bestie bout it and she said maybe its because am an introvert and its because i don't have sex with my g.f so it gets boring for me and currently am dating a girl but am getting bored again as usually and i really love this lady but i fear i will soon break-up with her again and i don't want this to happen...pls how can i enjoy a relationship without involving sex ??

Matured minds please its really important and perhaps others might benefit from your advice also.thanks![/b]

you could send me a mail to erere250@gmail.com. so we have a chat.

we're kinda in the same boat but I last in mine...
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Afroconnect: 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Without sex,you are simply a bank account for a naija girl...sex is all they got to offer.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by junnyjake(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
your own better self. my own no de pass two weeks.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by newnesslaundary(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Are u tired of ur single source of income? do u desire better life despite the present economic meltdown? instead of u running after money why dont u allow money running after u, with just # 4000, do u know u can go on a week trip to dubai, with just #4000 do u belief u can have ur on ride befors the yr runout. If you want to know how, pls call me on 08078836404 or whatsapp me on 07032306692. meet m at the top.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by MajorWarren: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
the day my girl pussygrabbed my dick fam I thought that was the end of me cry
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
[quote author=Rexhenrex post=48343456]as an introvert,I think I understand the issue,you need to bond with your girl emotionally,a little smoching once in a while won't harm you,you don't need to have sex,you just need to start performing some stuff that will make her to be on your mind,when she is far from you
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Rexnegro(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
EmperorLee:
When next you get into another relationship, try as much as possible to keep your distance right from the beginning. Keep your space and avoid too much familiarity (like seeing her everyday, calling or chatting her every time and n so on), with this the relationship will always seem fresh and you won't get tired and bored of it.
Hmmm exactly what I need in my own relationship but bro as much as I try to keep these mentioned by You, my mind is always There like hope she's OK o etc etc....i get too much attached emotionally, well physically Am trying.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Toks2008(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Rexhenrex:

How old are you? An answer to this will determine how i will approach your matter.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Handsomecole(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
OP just dey shout as if say dating nah food or money??
Does dating generate income?? Mtcheeew!!!

Abeg when N-Power dey start recruitment abeg that 28K means to such to me.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Handsomecole(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
OP just dey shout as if say dating nah food or money??
Does dating generate income?? Mtcheeew!!!

When you are ready you will be serious.

Abeg when N-Power dey start recruitment abeg that 28K means to such to me.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by KAYD007(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Richiy:
Op, obiorathesubtle and emperorlee have given you really great advise. Consider it seriously.

I am going to come from another angle. I am not trying to reprimand you, but just what do you think will happen to the girls you just dropped like hot coal? You drag them in just to leave them broken? Even if you don't consider anything, please consider these girls. Don't purposefully leave a trail of broken hearts behind you.

Fin advise: If you are not absolutely sure, do not even start it at all.

Obiorathesubtle, that story was so touching embarassed I'd really wanna know what happened

why makes it looks like he intentionally drop them like its hot?

man shouldn't stay in a relationship out of pity...lest it turns to hate.
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by junnyjake(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
affirmative,bro.

I no call names oh.

¿hablas español señor?
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by festaclanre: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Rexhenrex:

read a book rule of love by Richard Templar. if possible message me and let's talk. I was once in your should
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by Richiy(f): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
KAYD007:

why makes it looks like he intentionally drop them like its hot?

man shouldn't stay in a relationship out of pity...lest it turns to hate.

Because I have been there, and I know just how it feels like
Re: I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help by emerged01(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
It is better to remind single until you are ready to marry and have sex.

Omoefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Pre-Wedding Photos / See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night / Whats Your Take On Casual Relationships?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63