Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This (99097 Views)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by slap1(m): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please what nonsense is this and why should we care?
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by krissconnect(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
A woman was walking down the vineyard on a sunny day,she saw a little girl standing lone in the garden,with curiousity,she went up to her and touched her,the girl seeing the woman as a stranger touched her back,the surprised woman touched her again,the girl touched back,the woman touched again,she touched back and as you're reading this,they're still touching each other, why? Because,this is a touching story...cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by SaffronSpice: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Not bad.
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Biospnx(m): 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Na because money dey him hand, se na me go invite smbdy come bday for club wen i no even get money to buy viju if at all dem dey sell for club?
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Mistadora01(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2016
warris my business. fellow students
To All The Students Of, . Bet9ja Nairabet Winnersbet Superiorbet Betcolony Superbet Surebet 1960bet Stakersden . The new semester is stating on 13th of this month. . Admission of new members are FREE. . Get your Pen, Paper, Smartphone and Internet Systems ready. . THANK YOU
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by princee7(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2016
the guy is grooving now, forming boss for those lady's. no worry I will do more than this on my own birthday the plan is still on
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by iukpe: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2016
I foresee open sex on the streets in the next 50years.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 10, 2016
Yahoo boy, governor's son, diplomat's son or something similar. Take your pick.
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 10, 2016
AmuEwu:

Do you know how to ride di.ck
Do you know how to give amazing Mouth Action
Do you do anal sex
Can you accept a three some sex with another girl

If you're answers are yes to all the questions, pm me let's meet

Your monicker grin goat prek
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Pylony(m): 12:30am On Aug 10, 2016
It is simply Money talking for the black ugly guy to get the ladies in line for such act.
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by raphy(m): 12:35am On Aug 10, 2016
Wht r they riding?
Horse d!ck ?or d!ck horse ? Nothing bahd here .its gbedu flavour...gdmornin ppl
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Kobicove(m): 12:36am On Aug 10, 2016
Chai!!! You people can lie for Africa!

Who told you that these ladies are all his girlfriends?!
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 10, 2016
unikdamzel:
And the stupid girls agreed. SMH..
power of money my sister cheesy
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Catalyst007(m): 12:58am On Aug 10, 2016
Wicked!
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by itsdumebi(m): 1:14am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by pippimp(m): 1:18am On Aug 10, 2016
Since when did Nigeria become a country of virtue that they are now passing judgement on other people?
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by phabulux: 1:23am On Aug 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
The last girl sabi sha

She be 'Igbo' na.

You lot are springing everywhere. You come packaged with plastic wrap. Now, you are in Uganda.

Just kidding!
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by koolaid87: 1:24am On Aug 10, 2016
Donnyperry:
May God help this generation. We have completely lost it save for a few

Lost wetin? Life is too short to be seriously digging one hole.
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by iykekelvins(m): 1:26am On Aug 10, 2016
phabulux:

She be 'Igbo' na.

You lot are springing everywhere. You come packaged with plastic wrap. Now, you are in Uganda.

Just kidding!
Funny man, real funny
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by giftedben: 1:26am On Aug 10, 2016
Girls can do anything for money grin
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by nijanigga: 1:30am On Aug 10, 2016
Cadamlk:
Uganda again? shocked
you watch our fake Ugandan-ipods will copy am, just like --- made. Fill in the blank
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by NaijaBlend: 2:53am On Aug 10, 2016
On the last day, you will not remember that there is a thing called Pen-is, as it will not rise.
Repent!

1 Like

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by SycophanticGoat: 3:26am On Aug 10, 2016
Wetin dey here now? SmH..

I rushed to open the thread, thinking the guy lined them all up, nĂ¼de, while sampling them one after another.. cheesy

Op, I must say, I'm highly disappointed... angry

1 Like

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Princepoint(m): 3:26am On Aug 10, 2016
freestyle twerkers
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by youngest85(m): 3:40am On Aug 10, 2016
it's an omo alhaji sumtin
And d way dat i move is notin....is notin......it's notin
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by kobonaire(m): 3:50am On Aug 10, 2016
I am not surprised. He was an "U-17" player and then after a recent victory, had the following interview with a journalist :

Journalist: How do you feel after scoring the winning goal which put your team through to the quarter finals?

Player: Am very happy ,l dedicate the goal to my wife and three kids, l know they are watching. Love you guys.

This is how Ugandan U17 was disqualified from the tournament!!!
grin
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by baby124: 4:02am On Aug 10, 2016
Those are probably his friends just having fun with him or some ashawos they picked somewhere. All these small boys portraying a fake life. Abegi, such guys probably have nothing to offer when the time to show he is a big boy comes around. It's all mouth and flash!
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:26am On Aug 10, 2016
AmuEwu:

Do you know how to ride di.ck
Do you know how to give amazing Mouth Action
Do you do anal sex
Can you accept a three some sex with another girl

If you're answers are yes to all the questions, pm me let's meet
Too bad of you. Y re disrespecting her. U arent man enuf.
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by papiwyte(m): 4:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Konkobility.... grin angry grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.