Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This (99098 Views)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2016
adorablevic:
See his eyes >:yansh kill u
love kill u
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Tex42(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2016
And this made front page!
Seun nekwa gi, ne Nairaland ka nmiri na ebufu.
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by rhymaholic: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2016
To what end please?
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Damfostopper(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2016
The first gal is The definition of ugly....
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2016
escoba4all:
Don't see anything badin this pictures above.

Hmmmmm

Ok
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by sinaj(f): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
ibietela2:

Let me know follow you anywhere you go like MTN.

follow me jare.... You too fine.
lol

I hav

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by sinaj(f): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sweetpenis:

Sinaj y u dey hiss u no dey do?
I don repent
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by sinaj(f): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
anunimus:
hello Mr park well and leave my Sinaj out of dis
evritime he will just be looking for my trouble sad
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
sinaj:
I don repent

Lols
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by ibietela2(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
sinaj:
lol

I hav

Hehehe, so which part of PH do you stay
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by ibietela2(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
sinaj:
lol

I hav

You haven't already?

Hehehe, so which part of PH do you stay
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by adorablevic: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
muhakeem:
Do yansh kill?
question Dat only d gods can answer
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by SHOCK7(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
sinaj:
Mitcheeeew
Did you have to come here! angry
sinaj:
Mitcheeeew
Did you have to come here!
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by SHOCK7(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
unikdamzel:
And the stupid girls agreed. SMH..
Why won't they,when his spending on them!
Babe the right amount of money 'll change your mind!
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by iambabaG: 5:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Mariojane:
son of Adam pele

Awa ni yen oo..
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by muhakeem(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2016
adorablevic:
question Dat only d gods can answer
Pls help me relate with the gods and get the answer for me
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Deetosin(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2016
We bring you interesting, funny and crazy movie scenes from old to new movies..... follow on Instagram "@Movie_mo_"
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
some girls sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.