Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This (99095 Views)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by AmuEwu: 4:44am On Aug 10, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
Too bad of you. Y re disrespecting her. U arent man enuf.

Man enough to do what please ?
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by SuperDuper12(m): 5:05am On Aug 10, 2016
This is serious.
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by permanentgrace(m): 5:20am On Aug 10, 2016
MDsambo:
He mst be a millioniare

Sure he is. A broke dude cannot organize such. It looks more like what Seun could arrange for himself.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by ibietela2(m): 5:24am On Aug 10, 2016
sinaj:
Mitcheeeew

Let me know follow you anywhere you go like MTN.

follow me jare.... You too fine.
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by permanentgrace(m): 5:25am On Aug 10, 2016
unikdamzel:
And the stupid girls agreed. SMH..

Like you would not agree if the pay is awesome/the dude is rich? Your shakara starts and ends with a poor dude. A rich dude uses his money to command you as he may please to.

1 Like

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 10, 2016
sinaj:
Mitcheeeew

Sinaj y u dey hiss u no dey do?

1 Like

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 10, 2016
AmuEwu:

Do you know how to ride di.ck
Do you know how to give amazing Mouth Action
Do you do anal sex
Can you accept a three some sex with another girl

If you're answers are yes to all the questions, pm me let's meet

Amu Mkpi undecided angry
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 10, 2016
The African man only likes to party, fvck and have many children, then go to war with each other.
Who I pity most though is the African woman who has become an object of pleasure and nothing more. If you want to advertise anything in Africa, put the picture of naked or near naked women and you are there.
Where are we going as a people?

1 Like

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 10, 2016
unikdamzel:

money talks
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 10, 2016
the third girl felt everything best feelings in the world.
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by just2okworld(f): 5:53am On Aug 10, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by anunimus(m): 6:18am On Aug 10, 2016
AmuEwu:

Do you know how to ride di.ck
Do you know how to give amazing Mouth Action
Do you do anal sex
Can you accept a three some sex with another girl

If you're answers are yes to all the questions, pm me let's meet
hello Mr park well and leave my Sinaj out of dis
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by whitebeard(m): 6:24am On Aug 10, 2016
escoba4all:
Don't see anything badin this pictures above.
abnormal has already become normal..!!
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by AmuEwu: 6:25am On Aug 10, 2016
anunimus:
hello Mr park well and leave my Sinaj out of dis

All these guys wey dey protect her.
Hmmmm make I no talk
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 10, 2016
In d words of Yoruba
Irani to bi abasha
Mtcheeeew
Vaseline crew-make una take over
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by SmartThief(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2016
...and what are the kids on Nairaland supposed to learn from this? Some news aint news atal.
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Orikinla(m): 7:02am On Aug 10, 2016
A typical NFA.
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by muhakeem(m): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2016
adorablevic:
See his eyes >:yansh kill u
Do yansh kill?
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by iykedare(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2016
unikdamzel:

What else do African women know aside shaking their butts?
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Metrofox(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by royallord1(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2016
lielbree:
Non are his girlfriends
i agree with you 100%
as tough as the buhari economy is... no girl is willing to share their boyfirend due to the scarce of natural and financial resources.... not to talk of four girls... who will go home with him at the end. cant u see he cant hold any one by the waste to ensure proper grinding and winding... he has no right to do so...
i believe they are friends or random girls at the club... and if he had by anymeans slept with any it is just one...
the last birthday i celebrated ... i had girls i didnt knw twerking and dancing on me. because everywhere was sweet and nice plus they where fun wanting and giving creature.
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by VanBommel(m): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2016
faitheverest:
Reserving my comment. ...
kiss

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by lizzy5: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2016
seen
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by oluwasegun007(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2016
d 1st pics b like say d girl wan shiit.... grin grin grin
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by jamalnation(m): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2016
Bahd guy

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by vikeyz(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2016
And he thinks he is grooving
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Samsonklin(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2016
Money speaks. Truly, character keeps a man nt beauty. Money keeps a woman not love.
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Mariojane(f): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2016
Coyotejack:
So with the different mumu girlfriends twerking on your preeque u think you have arrived with that yeye peace sign.......
You better join better club........ Not African play men's club.........

sad sad sad sad
grin grin grin grin @yeye peace sign

1 Like

Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by Mariojane(f): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2016
iambabaG:
Orishirishi.. Is this news?? Between the guy looks like a hungry kenyan; this shows the power money has over the daughters of eve!!
son of Adam pele
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by goodvision12(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2016
lielbree:
Non are his girlfriends
you are absolutely correct.I believe you.These are typical olosho Galz.
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by romzyxy(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2016
unikdamzel:

hi...luv to know you. 08133027985...........dats my no. u can watsapp me.
Re: Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This by anyicash(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2016
His Smelly Boxers must have been heavily soaked with pre-Cum..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.